Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was gone for 2 days

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
none of you noticed I wasn't posting, lol. It felt like an eternity. I had another encounter with that dog cunt. He has started a campaign of blatant bullying against me. I thought this shit only happened in anime and movies. I was riding my bike in a spot I usually ride and he is there walking his dog with his gf as he sometimes does. They keep looking over at me AND I LAND MY FIRST 180!!!!! Right as I land my sick 180 the dog owner cunt's friend (I didn't know who he was at first) approaches me and pretends to admire my bike so I will let him ride it. He is riding it for a minute and I am conversing with him friendly and the dog owner cunt walks over to a table near us and sits. The guy on my bike starts making retard normie insults asking me if I fuck dogs and saying stuff like "it would be a shame if something happened to it(my bike)" which reveals him to be friends with the dog owner cunt. He doesn't steal my bike or anything, I grab it when he is close to me and he lets me take it back.

I start talking to the dog owner cunt very serious-like, keep in mind I still have subhuman confrontation skills because I have had little social interaction in my life, so I probably sounded like a pussy. I tell him I was joking before and ask him why he was so bothered by me. This is when in my opinion he reveals himself to be a terrible person. He completely ignores my questions and continues with his mantra of "ur weird" "ur a weird dude" etc whenever I reasonably, calmly and politely question him on why he is being such a complete and utter cunt who is more and more deserving of a painful death by the second. He accuses me of riding there and not leaving because I saw him and I counter that this is a spot I always ride. In reality he is kind of right. Although that is a spot I usually ride, I probably stuck around longer because I wanted a confrontation with him so I could question him seriously and defuse his cuntery. He tells me "you're not supposed to be here" as if it's some old western movie ("geddouta town!"). He mentions the incident with my suitemate from last semester (not sure how he knows) and told me to stop harassing people. He tells me that he "told the whole camp" about me as if I should be scared or embarrassed or something (more on this in a bit). I tell him he is the worst person I have ever met. The whole time his friend who was riding my bike is just watching us and eventually he is like "I don't think this convo is going anywhere I wanna eat" and they leave. As they leave I call him a piece of shit.

In the moment I was just thinking about what a terrible guy he was, but as soon as he left I felt an immense rush, a euphoria that I suspect is what cocaine feels like. This is an email I wrote right when I got back to my room to the lady I had to meet with after the roommate incident who I keep in touch with. I'm pretty sure it was blocked though.
JjhhCoI.png

This smirking normie retard had just strengthened my case against him ten-fold. He got his friends to harass me ("the whole camp knows about you"). I literally had someone I didn't know ask me in the dining hall if I said something about a dog. Not sure if this guy was related but later that night when I was riding around near that place, I had a random guy give me an incredibly dirty look and he even looked over his shoulder as I passed. The next day as I was biking to class a random guy pointed at me and mentioned something about dogs. He told everyone he knew. And for what? My dire grievance against him was trolling him by telling him I was going to eat his dog in response to him, and he did not relent a centimeter after I tried to make nice with him. He has undeniably proven himself to be a bullying jackass. He has thoroughly proven his malicious nature. Most importantly, he can no longer act like an innocent guy who was victimized by my """"""harassment"""""" and had to report me from to the university for help. He is a piece of shit, and he will be revealed as such.

I don't actually understand what his fucking problem is. I don't believe he was actually that offended/bothered by what I said to him. He knew I wasn't fucking serious, he just didn't like that I was "weird." Even if he didn't know, I assured him I was joking last night and came off as very nonaggressive. That only leaves the explanation that he is a terrible fucking person that enjoys tormenting others. Then why me? Do I look like an easy target being "a weird dude" as he says? My old RA did say I look about 12, I do look young and non intimidating. Most disturbingly of all, how can such a piece of shit human being have friends and a gf? I hate that guy's entire demographic. Young men are quick to aggressiveness and are boundlessly cruel.

I hate to admit that his campaign against me actually fucked with me. Not for his moronic assumption that I would be embarrassed that he told everyone about me like I am some anime character, but I am nervous about my bike possibly getting harmed. I am paranoid of every look I get, especially around the area where he would have told people about me. This afternoon after the guy pointed at me, I actually went back to my dorm and brought out my skateboard instead, in case someone followed me and fucked with my bike after I locked it up. I was late to class because of it. I'll be sure to mention every detail of his cunty actions when I have my meeting. I have made notes so I don't forget anything. If I still get punished for this and nothing happens to him, there is no justice in this world, and god is dead and I may be too.

After the high wore off and I prepared my character evisceration of this dog owner cunt, I fell back into despair. The injustices have piled up so much. It is fucking twisted that this cunt is being presented as a victim of my actions. With this and my already fucked mental state and hopelessness about the future, I have reached a new low. Over the past 2 days I had been thinking more deeply and realistically than ever before about how I would spend my last days. About whether or not I should keep attending class. Realizing that I already don't feel like going to class anymore. Pondering what pleasures I could experience beforehand with the resources I have. I wrote a suicide note. I think I will be back to my baseline level of depression in a week or so but during the worst of it during those 2 days, I did not care whether I would have sui'd over a "petty" reason. It would have been the culmination of a lifetime of shit no matter when I did it, and the final reason doesn't matter anyways. I'll do it if I feel like it.

This shit has completely consumed my thoughts ever since I got that first bs email notifying me that I was reported for harassment. I've never wished harm against someone like this guy. If I was bullied in high school I definitely would have shot it up.

Also I have watched a few of @Grotesque's videos and they are immensely gratifying. He nails cucktear's retardation perfectly and his blackpills are delicious and true.

Indari said:
I had another encounter with that dog cunt. He has started a campaign of blatant bullying against me. I thought this shit only happened in anime and movies. I was riding my bike in a spot I usually ride and he is there walking his dog with his gf as he sometimes does. They keep looking over at me AND I LAND MY FIRST 180!!!!! Right as I land my sick 180 the dog owner cunt's friend (I didn't know who he was at first) approaches me and pretends to admire my bike so I will let him ride it. He is riding it for a minute and I am conversing with him friendly and the dog owner cunt walks over to a table near us and sits. The guy on my bike starts making retard normie insults asking me if I fuck dogs and saying stuff like "it would be a shame if something happened to it(my bike)" which reveals him to be friends with the dog owner cunt. He doesn't steal my bike or anything, I grab it when he is close to me and he lets me take it back.

This is the correlated to the story, you told us a little while back, yes it seems as if though you've been accused of harrasment, and you, and everyone here knows that you're innocent. The dog normie cunts are defaming and lying about you, in order to put you down more. Normies love to abuse some of the power they carry, and use it as a means to elevate their status, also garner more power over others. Some of the shit that Normies do are fucking cruel, which is spaces like these aren't welcoming for them.

Anyways, its good you told that "he's a piece of shit," because they're just too many morons out there, escaping doing sadistic shit. Also I know this sounds annoying, but you should pick MMA, and lift weights, there are just times, where you have to be strong for yourself. Of course, they're going to be times, where you need to defend yourself against these vile disgusting Normies.

Indari said:
none of you noticed I wasn't posting, lol. It felt like an eternity
I start talking to the dog owner cunt very serious-like, keep in mind I still have subhuman confrontation skills because I have had little social interaction in my life, so I probably sounded like a pussy. I tell him I was joking before and ask him why he was so bothered by me. This is when in my opinion he reveals himself to be a terrible person. He completely ignores my questions and continues with his mantra of "ur weird" "ur a weird dude" etc whenever I reasonably, calmly and politely question him on why he is being such a complete and utter cunt who is more and more deserving of a painful death by the second. He accuses me of riding there and not leaving because I saw him and I counter that this is a spot I always ride. In reality he is kind of right. Although that is a spot I usually ride, I probably stuck around longer because I wanted a confrontation with him so I could question him seriously and defuse his cuntery. He tells me "you're not supposed to be here" as if it's some old western movie ("geddouta town!"). He mentions the incident with my suitemate from last semester (not sure how he knows) and told me to stop harassing people. He tells me that he "told the whole camp" about me as if I should be scared or embarrassed or something (more on this in a bit). I tell him he is the worst person I have ever met. The whole time his friend who was riding my bike is just watching us and eventually he is like "I don't think this convo is going anywhere I wanna eat" and they leave. As they leave I call him a piece of shit.

Yeah he knows he doing dirty shit behind closed doors. I'm 100% sure that he has no fucking guilt for it and yes that makes him a fucking horrible human, well most humans are fucking shit anyway. Yeah, he trying to avoid some questions

Everyone has the fucking rights to ride their bike, wherever they fucking want, but those cunts, making a big deal about it. Perhaps, its his scapegoat for conjuring up that issue, in order to get you into more trouble, I wouldn't surprised if he did, because after all he's a dishonest fucking cunt. Anyways, kudos to you telling him that "he's a piece of shit."

Indari said:
In the moment I was just thinking about what a terrible guy he was, but as soon as he left I felt an immense rush, a euphoria that I suspect is what cocaine feels like. This is an email I wrote right when I got back to my room to the lady I had to meet with after the roommate incident who I keep in touch with. I'm pretty sure it was blocked though.
JjhhCoI.png

This smirking normie retard had just strengthened my case against him ten-fold. He got his friends to harass me ("the whole camp knows about you"). I literally had someone I didn't know ask me in the dining hall if I said something about a dog. Not sure if this guy was related but later that night when I was riding around near that place, I had a random guy give me an incredibly dirty look and he even looked over his shoulder as I passed. The next day as I was biking to class a random guy pointed at me and mentioned something about dogs. He told everyone he knew. And for what? My dire grievance against him was trolling him by telling him I was going to eat his dog in response to him, and he did not relent a centimeter after I tried to make nice with him. He has undeniably proven himself to be a bullying jackass. He has thoroughly proven his malicious nature. Most importantly, he can no longer act like an innocent guy who was victimized by my """"""harassment"""""" and had to report me from to the university for help. He is a piece of shit, and he will be revealed as such.

Its good that you build up a case against him. However, it seems as if though word about you is quickly spreading like a wild bonfire. It seem as if though, he went into the lengths to tell everyone about you, and this probably weighs a lot on your shoulders, which is a vile disgusting shit for anyone to do. What you could do now is stand strong and it seems as if though, you may need to find a new route, to ride your bike, and perhaps as a means to minimize conflict, as they are a lot of people piling up against you.

Indari said:
I don't actually understand what his fucking problem is. I don't believe he was actually that offended by what I said to him. Even if he was, I assured him I was joking last night and came off as very nonaggressive. That only leaves the explanation that he is a terrible fucking person that enjoys tormenting others. Then why me? Do I look like an easy target being "a weird dude" as he says? My old RA did say I look about 12, I do look young and non intimidating. Most disturbingly of all, how can such a piece of shit human being have friends and a gf? I hate that guy's entire demographic. Young men are quick to aggressiveness and are boundlessly cruel.
People like to pick on those that appear weaker, its such a dispicable thing for most humans to have. Yes, most young men are impatient, and aggressive in todays cultures. Yes, even terrible people could get into relationships due to lookism, if you good looks, bad behavior is excusible, which is bad. When push comes to shove, you always have to stand strong for yourself.

Indari said:
I hate to admit that his campaign against me actually fucked with me. Not for his moronic assumption that I would be embarrassed that he told everyone about me like I am some anime character, but I am nervous about my bike possibly getting harmed. I am paranoid of every look I get, especially around the area where he would have told people about me. This afternoon after the guy pointed at me, I actually went back to my dorm and brought out my skateboard instead, in case someone followed me and fucked with my bike after I locked it up. I was late to class because of it. I'll be sure to mention every detail of his cunty actions when I have my meeting. I have made notes so I don't forget anything. If I still get punished for this and nothing happens to him, there is no justice in this world, and god is dead and I may be too.
Be sure to add in stuff about invading your privacy and taking your stuff, because shit like that isn't certainly allowed. Yes, god is dead, but you maybe not be dead, has a part of you died? Probably, but Incels feel the same way.

Indari said:
After the high wore off and I prepared my character evisceration of this dog owner cunt, I fell back into despair. The injustices have piled up so much. It is fucking twisted that this cunt is being presented as a victim of my actions. With this and my already fucked mental state and hopelessness about the future, I have reached a new low. Over the past 2 days I had been thinking more deeply and realistically than ever before about how I would spend my last days. About whether or not I should keep attending class. Realizing that I already don't feel like going to class anymore. Pondering what pleasures I could experience beforehand with the resources I have. I wrote a suicide note. I think I will be back to my baseline level of depression in a week or so but during the worst of it during those 2 days, I did not care whether I would have sui'd over a "petty" reason. It would have been the culmination of a lifetime of shit no matter when I did it, and the final reason doesn't matter anyways. I'll do it if I feel like it.
Don't skip out on school for some lowly scums, fuck them. If your mere existences pisses them off, then thats good, because they deserve to suffer by your presence alone. Really they could go fuck themselves.

Indari said:
This shit has completely consumed my thoughts ever since I got that first bs email notifying me that I was reported for harassment. I've never wished harm against someone like this guy. If I was bullied in high school I definitely would have shot it up.
Shit like this happens to innocent guys like you. There are just times, where you feel like the whole world against, at times like these, and I guess this a matter of another hump for you to get through.

Bullying is such a disgusting thing to do. I despise those that people down. There's just so many fucking sociopaths and narcissists walking among our societies. The people that decides to have kids, should have psychological tests, and background done to them. Narcissistic/Sociopathic adults breeds more Narcissitic/Sociopathic children and they all need to fucking go, eventually this bullying scheme has to end.

The only thing you could do is to stay strong and evade some situations as much as possible.

Indari said:

If you don't have a large posting presence, making many posts/threads, then yes you'll be unnoticed. However, there was a thread of yours that was bumped a while ago. So people might of thought you're still here, but post more. Its been long fucking due, I don't usually add people to my friends list, but I'll add you soon right after this.

Indari said:
none of you noticed I wasn't posting, lol
I noticed, you cuck.

Now, first of all wtf you talk to those individuals, second, epic e-mail !!!, third, contact a lawyer

idkwattodowithlife said:
If you don't have a large posting presence, making many posts/threads, then yes you'll be unnoticed.
total NO

also, jazakallah

nausea said:
Indari said:
I noticed, you cuck.
Now, first of all wtf you talk to those individuals, second, epic e-mail !!!, third, contact a lawyer

idkwattodowithlife said:
If you don't have a large posting presence, making many posts/threads, then yes you'll be unnoticed.
total NO

Who do you think gets noticed more?

A person that has 7000 posts? Or the person that has 1000 something posts? The person with 7000 posts would've interacted with more other posters to have been more noticeable.

You have to have a large posting presence or say something big to get noticed, but yeah he's well known in the off-topic board, and however he doesn't post that much on the main board.

idkwattodowithlife said:
nausea said:
Indari said:
I noticed, you cuck.

idkwattodowithlife said:
total NO

Who do you think get noticed more?
A person that has 7000 posts? Or the person that has 1000 something posts? The person with 7000 posts would've interacted with more other posts to have been more noticeable.
You have to have a large posting presence or say something big to get noticed, but yeah he's known well in the off-topic board, and however he doesn't post that much on the main board.

I notice also 1 post-users, postcount means shit for me

I noticed it but 2 days isn't much

Sergeantincel said:
Better alone than in bad company.
There has been a time in uni where I was so desperate I tried to "make friends" with ( may Allah forgive me )

Sergeantincel said:
Why do you talk to people who give no fucks about you in the first place? Better alone than in bad company.
what do you mean? like why did I ever talk to him initially?
nausea said:
There has been a time in uni where I was so desperate I tried to "make friends" with ( may Allah forgive me )
this pretty much. how am I supposed to if I don't talk to anyone?

idkwattodowithlife said:
This is the correlated to the story, you told us a little while back, yes it seems as if though you've been accused of harrasment, and you, and everyone here knows that you're innocent. The dog normie cunts are defaming and lying about you, in order to put you down more. Normies love to abuse some of the power they carry, and use it as a means to elevate their status, also garner more power over others. Some of the shit that Normies do are fucking cruel, which is spaces like these aren't welcoming for them.

Anyways, its good you told that "he's a piece of shit," because they're just too many morons out there, escaping doing sadistic shit. Also I know this sounds annoying, but you should pick MMA, and lift weights, there are just times, where you have to be strong for yourself. Of course, they're going to be times, where you need to defend yourself against these vile disgusting Normies.

Yeah he knows he doing dirty shit behind closed doors. I'm 100% sure that he has no fucking guilt for it and yes that makes him a fucking horrible human, well most humans are fucking shit anyway. Yeah, he trying to avoid some questions

Everyone has the fucking rights to ride their bike, wherever they fucking want, but those cunts, making a big deal about it. Perhaps, its his scapegoat for conjuring up that issue, in order to get you into more trouble, I wouldn't surprised if he did, because after all he's a dishonest fucking cunt. Anyways, kudos to you telling him that "he's a piece of shit."

Its good that you build up a case against him. However, it seems as if though word about you is quickly spreading like a wild bonfire. It seem as if though, he went into the lengths to tell everyone about you, and this probably weighs a lot on your shoulders, which is a vile disgusting shit for anyone to do. What you could do now is stand strong and it seems as if though, you may need to find a new route, to ride your bike, and perhaps as a means to minimize conflict, as they are a lot of people piling up against you.

People like to pick on those that appear weaker, its such a dispicable thing for most humans to have. Yes, most young men are impatient, and aggressive in todays cultures. Yes, even terrible people could get into relationships due to lookism, if you good looks, bad behavior is excusible, which is bad. When push comes to shove, you always have to stand strong for yourself.

Be sure to add in stuff about invading your privacy and taking your stuff, because shit like that isn't certainly allowed. Yes, god is dead, but you maybe not be dead, has a part of you died? Probably, but Incels feel the same way.

Don't skip out on school for some lowly scums, fuck them. If your mere existences pisses them off, then thats good, because they deserve to suffer by your presence alone. Really they could go fuck themselves.

Shit like this happens to innocent guys like you. There are just times, where you feel like the whole world against, at times like these, and I guess this a matter of another hump for you to get through.

Bullying is such a disgusting thing to do. I despise those that people down. There's just so many fucking sociopaths and narcissists walking among our societies. The people that decides to have kids, should have psychological tests, and background done to them. Narcissistic/Sociopathic adults breeds more Narcissitic/Sociopathic children and they all need to fucking go, eventually this bullying scheme has to end.

The only thing you could do is to stay strong and evade some situations as much as possible.

If you don't have a large posting presence, making many posts/threads, then yes you'll be unnoticed. However, there was a thread of yours that was bumped a while ago. So people might of thought you're still here, but post more. Its been long fucking due, I don't usually add people to my friends list, but I'll add you soon right after this.

I will nail his ass in my meeting with the university I have coming up. thanks for the replies

Indari said:
what do you mean? like why did I ever talk to him initially?
yes, tell me how this whole thing started please
Indari said:
this pretty much. how am I supposed to if I don't talk to anyone?
hmmm, the fact is this imho: are you looking for friends there?

sorry if my questions seem redundant eh, or whatever

nausea said:
yes, tell me how this whole thing started pleasehmmm, the fact is this imho: are you looking for friends there?

sorry if my questions seem redundant eh, or whatever

I always am but I do not have much hope i will succeed.

https://incels.is/Thread-barely-over-a-week-getting-back-into-uni-and-I-get-into-some-shit

Facade said:
I noticed it but 2 days isn't much

i tried to quit posting lol. I copied and pasted into a word document over and over DO NOT GO ON INCELS.ME

This forum just makes me mad a lot of the time

Indari said:
I always am but I do not have much hope i will succeed.

https://incels.is/Thread-barely-over-a-week-getting-back-into-uni-and-I-get-into-some-shit

i tried to quit posting lol. I copied and pasted into a word document over and over DO NOT GO ON INCELS.ME

This forum just makes me mad a lot of the time

This forum is so addicting