I was planning on hanging myself today but my mom decide to not go out

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Major
★★
11d 19h 3m
She always goes out on fridays, but today she decided to not to, which means im gonna have to be in this fucking hell for another entire week, its like the universe wants me to suffer as much as possible

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

“The demons wanted my penis.”
12d 15h 17m
ShySaxon

ShySaxon

The Ride Never Ends.
★★★★★
47d 8h 57m
“Hang” in there, bro.

BecomeTheNew

BecomeTheNew

Greycel
3d 3h 28m
She always goes out on fridays, but today she decided to not to, which means im gonna have to be in this fucking hell for another entire week, its like the universe wants me to suffer as much as possible
seriously what the fuck is up with all of the people here talking about hanging themselves. one of the most painful suicide methods there are. buy a god damn shotgun or better yet, buy a cheap plane ticket to potosi in bolivia where you can literally buy dynamite on the street because you're expected to gift it to the mountain miners. stick some shotgun shells in the soft putty-like nitroglycerin and detonate it near your pons and medulla in the back of your neck. you can control+a+delete the part of you that feels without pain and thinks or you can suffocate for a few minutes like a moron, possibly failing and being discovered just in time, but the oxygen deprivation to your brain makes you a vegetable fully aware of the environment but powerless to do anything but blink twice to indicate that you want the doctors to kill you. they won't, and you'll live in even more of a prison than you do now except now you can't post.

P

patheticmanletcel

Major
★★
11d 19h 3m
seriously what the fuck is up with all of the people here talking about hanging themselves. one of the most painful suicide methods there are. buy a god damn shotgun or better yet, buy a cheap plane ticket to potosi in bolivia where you can literally buy dynamite on the street because you're expected to gift it to the mountain miners. stick some shotgun shells in the soft putty-like nitroglycerin and detonate it near your pons and medulla in the back of your neck. you can control+a+delete the part of you that feels without pain and thinks or you can suffocate for a few minutes like a moron, possibly failing and being discovered just in time, but the oxygen deprivation to your brain makes you a vegetable fully aware of the environment but powerless to do anything but blink twice to indicate that you want the doctors to kill you. they won't, and you'll live in even more of a prison than you do now except now you can't post.
Cant buy guns in my country and i obviously dont any money to travel to another fucking country so hanging is the only way i have

R

Rambocel

Veteran
★★★★
21d 21h 11m
Cant buy guns in my country and i obviously dont any money to travel to another fucking country so hanging is the only way i have
If it's truly over then just walk and ride transit for free to where you need to go.

Is there a 10+ floor building around? Height is almost a guarantee.

The street dynamite sounds cool too

Lizardman

Lizardman

Recruit
★★
2d 5h 42m
What pushed you to do it on this friday?

BecomeTheNew

BecomeTheNew

Greycel
3d 3h 28m
steal a few iphones off people on the street with a knife and pawn em bro. you can always do suicide by cop if it fails and even that's better than feeling your brain slowly die

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

卐 ᛋᛋ the only stable emotion is hate ᛋᛋ 卐
3d 20h 5m
Step in front of a speeding train is probably best, but I'd definitely rape a Stacey before

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 curry truecel
★★★★★
52d 15h 21m
Don't kill yourself faggot.

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Officer
★★
11d 3h 18m
Don't kill yourself faggot.
Looks like hes hurting
steal a few iphones off people on the street with a knife and pawn em bro. you can always do suicide by cop if it fails and even that's better than feeling your brain slowly die
Asphyxiation happens fast and its not "painful" just uncomfortable, he will pass out in 1-2 minutes without oxygen, dumbass
See you in incelhalla brocel

Last edited:
Askiel

Askiel

Recruit
★★★
5d 1h 20m
Before you rope you should do several things first. First is, any person you care about make it painfully clear you gonna suicide soon. If they can't change your mind or don't care about you it will lift any burden. Another thing, quit everything you have to do (Work, school, whatever) and neetmax. Watch all movies/games and whatever you ever wanted for a set period of time, getting all fun imagineable. Maybe neetmax life is enjoyable enough. Take up loans/debt and try to hit it big with gambling (Or stocks), maybe you hit the 1% luck and 100 fold it, being able to live life of luxury. If everything fails, you could do some different fun stuff which is normally not possible.
Lastly if the set date comes, have something proper prepared to end your life. Asphyxiation/falling are some of the worst options.
Also technically you don't have to wait, you could just go outside and die due to the cold anytime. But I rather have you not off yourself.

Last edited:
AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

生徒会長
★★★★★
203d 7h 26m
Good luck next week

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★
19d 7h 15m
P

patheticmanletcel

Major
★★
11d 19h 3m
Before you rope you should do several things first. First is, any person you care about make it painfully clear you gonna suicide soon. If they can't change your mind or don't care about you it will lift any burden. Another thing, quit everything you have to do (Work, school, whatever) and neetmax. Watch all movies/games and whatever you ever wanted for a set period of time, getting all fun imagineable. Maybe neetmax life is enjoyable enough. Take up loans/debt and try to hit it big with gambling (Or stocks), maybe you hit the 1% luck and 100 fold it, being able to live life of luxury. If everything fails, you could do some different fun stuff which is normally not possible.
Lastly if the set date comes, have something proper prepared to end your life. Asphyxiation/falling are some of the worst options.

Also technically you don't have to wait, you could just go outside and die due to the cold anytime. But I rather have you not off yourself.
I want to stab myself in the neck tonight but i dont think im brave enough since ive already tried a thousand times and failed

AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry

Women-foids are property yes-yes
★★
15d 13h 50m
Don't kill yourself nigger

Askiel

Askiel

Recruit
★★★
5d 1h 20m
I want to stab myself in the neck tonight but i dont think im brave enough since ive already tried a thousand times and failed
That's another awful way to end yourself, and like said there should always be stuff you can do before you end it all. Dieing to the cold is way better than any stuff you have mentioned this far, at the least cold numbs. You seem way too upset right now, try to do something calming and then think clearly about all this again.

Loner94

Loner94

Recruit
★★★★
6d 1h 37m
Brutal, sorry to hear that man life ain't for everybody.

P

patheticmanletcel

Major
★★
11d 19h 3m
That's another awful way to end yourself, and like said there should always be stuff you can do before you end it all. Dieing to the cold is way better than any stuff you have mentioned this far, at the least cold numbs. You seem way too upset right now, try to do something calming and then think clearly about all this again.
I dont live in a cold place lol and i dont enjoy anything anymore

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
109d 15h 13m
Kill yourself die
gomen senpai

Askiel

Askiel

Recruit
★★★
5d 1h 20m
I dont live in a cold place lol and i dont enjoy anything anymore
That sounds like depression, which can be a temporary thing. Otherwise there would exist something enjoyable. Also don't try any of those ultra painful methods.

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

24yr NEET virgin
★★★★★
35d 18h 42m
dont do it, just play vidya instead brocel :feelsokman:

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
102d 23h 59m
dont do it, just play vidya instead brocel :feelsokman:
Vidya isn't for everyone.

I feel like the fate of ACTUAL incels is suicide. I know when I go out im mentioning r/IncelTear so that hopefully soyddit shuts them down.

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

24yr NEET virgin
★★★★★
35d 18h 42m
Vidya isn't for everyone.

I feel like the fate of ACTUAL incels is suicide. I know when I go out im mentioning r/IncelTear so that hopefully soyddit shuts them down.

if you dont kill yourself your not an incel bro :feelstastyman:

what a stupid take.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
102d 23h 59m

what a stupid take.
Actual INCELS.

I am involuntarily celibate but my ugliness and fate extends beyond dating.

I got bullied in highschool.
I'm always the butt of all jokes.
I'm always treated with hostility at Shops/Public places.
I'm always given the hardest jobs at my place of work.

I have to work to death for a miniscule chance of (not) getting opportunities that are handed to chads/foids.

I struggle to make friends.
Even in Discord voice chats people are able to tell I'm a virgin and high-inhib.

I'm doing this degree for my parents, just so that they have something to look at when I'm gone. As an INCEL , I've got nothing to look forward too. Copes won't sustain you unless you're rich.

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

24yr NEET virgin
★★★★★
35d 18h 42m
Actual INCELS.

I am involuntarily celibate but my ugliness and fate extends beyond dating.

I got bullied in highschool.
I'm always the butt of all jokes.
I'm always treated with hostility at Shops/Public places.
I'm always given the hardest jobs at my place of work.

I have to work to death for a miniscule chance of (not) getting opportunities that are handed to chads/foids.

I struggle to make friends.
Even in Discord voice chats people are able to tell I'm a virgin and high-inhib.

I'm doing this degree for my parents, just so that they have something to look at when I'm gone. As an INCEL , I've got nothing to look forward too. Copes won't sustain you unless you're rich.

what a stupid take.

my statement remains unchanged

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
110d 51m
Elab why you can't do it if she's there

BecomeTheNew

BecomeTheNew

Greycel
3d 3h 28m
Asphyxiation happens fast and its not "painful" just uncomfortable, he will pass out in 1-2 minutes without oxygen, dumbass
People who fuck it up say it's painful so i have no idea what youre on about. If you fuck it up you turn into a vegetable, if you fuck up using dynamite you just try to light it again

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Officer
★★
11d 3h 18m
People who fuck it up say it's painful so i have no idea what youre on about. If you fuck it up you turn into a vegetable, if you fuck up using dynamite you just try to light it again
It wont fail if you make it right itll happen in 12 miniutes

what a stupid take.

my statement remains unchanged

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Officer
★★
11d 3h 18m
Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
★★
95d 10h 51m
go masturbate or something, the entire world is getting crazy, you will not want to miss that

TINMAN

TINMAN

Condemned to suffer
★★★★★
101d 23h 2m
Elab why you can't do it if she's there
She would presumably come in and stop him from dying and call the ambulance

For your information OP, shotgun blast to the brain stem or jumping from at least 10 meters high onto a hard surface like concrete are the least painful methods because you lose consciousness instantly. If you are jumping you have to be careful not to land feet first though.

Roping can be painless too if you have a sturdy rope and drop from high enough because it will break your neck. Dying from suffocation is comparatively more painful.

Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Banned
★★★★★
38d 7h 47m
Death implies we ever had a life to begin with.

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
110d 51m
She would presumably come in and stop him from dying and call the ambulance

For your information OP, shotgun blast to the brain stem or jumping from at least 10 meters high onto a hard surface like concrete are the least painful methods because you lose consciousness instantly. If you are jumping you have to be careful not to land feet first though.

Roping can be painless too if you have a sturdy rope and drop from high enough because it will break your neck. Dying from suffocation is comparatively more painful.

TINMAN

TINMAN

Condemned to suffer
★★★★★
101d 23h 2m
The reason why I said that, is that if you land feet first, there's a possibility that your legs will absorb enough of the energy from impact by shattering that you will remain conscious and in extreme agony. There's also a remote chance you will survive as a cripple.

That's why I recommended landing on hard surfaces like concrete because that will help prevent this.

Last edited:
Lowdickenergycel

Lowdickenergycel

Jannies are trannies. Dog, height, and race pill.
★★★
1d 18h 26m
Does your mom go to parties and fuck chads all week?

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
★★★
23d 7h 52m
godspeed if not a LARP

F

Forum_User_2345

Admiral
★★
49d 4h 39m
Learn to code, watch youtube, draw, do shop stuff. Don't kill yourself.

ADepressedVirgin

ADepressedVirgin

:(
41d 17h 39m
ill likely be dead b4 5k posts.

this forum makes me want to suicide even more because not only does everyone here mog me into oblivion, but im too autistic and brain damaged that my posts aren't even worthy of replies, im basically an outcast amongst outcasts :feelshaha:.

my life is so laughably bad at this point i think of myself like the captain of a sinking ship, burning bridges with my family becoming a burden until they hate me. i already plan on being dead very soon and i dont want anyone to remember me or feel bad when im dead, my life isnt worth remembering

Last edited:
latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
★★★★★
15d 5h 7m
So much wisdom in you my friend. You speak like a man of culture.jajaja are you latino

P

patheticmanletcel

Major
★★
11d 19h 3m
It happened again jfl she wont go out this week again, fuck im gonna have to do it in my room