Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I will go to the TheRapist soon

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
I'm sitting all day in here playing video games and even my outside activities I do everyday aren't fun anymore. I have no motivation and no hope.
My mother suspects I have depression and she said I have to go to the TheRapist. What should I do?

Last edited:
Cope.

Wont change anything no therapist for your face

TheRapist?:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
What's up bro?

Have fun literally wasting money lol

I don't want to go. The fuck am I gonna tell him? I'm screwed because I'm 174 cm and autistic and everyone else is selfish and responsible for my suffering? I'll get put in a mental ward

Imagine having a mother who recommends therapy.

What kind of rich kid bs is this… @Zer0/∞

Poor incels get told to shut up, go get a job, clean the house, and stop whining.

Therapy is cope. They just tell you repetitive hopeful bullshit that changes nothing

male or female therapist?

Poor incels get told to shut up, go get a job, clean the house, and stop whining.
He won't be able to get back to you, he's busy eating.

He won't be able to get back to you, he's busy eating.
Im not rich, therapy is free under certain conditions. I'm rather poor than anything. Also lost 4kg in a week or so due to not eating

Im not rich, therapy is free under certain conditions. I'm rather poor than anything. Also lost 4kg in a week or so due to not eating
Nah I was talking about @Zer0/∞

Yup, it's all in your head. No external factors contribute to your misery. Just bee positive and shut up, you fucking incel!

Exactly , I asked my father to see a psychiatrist for jewpills for my panic attacks a year ago and reminded him 3 times and still hasn’t done it.

I’d only go if she is willing to jerk me off and fix my depression

I have been given fluoxetine that I've been taking for 4 months now, didn't help me regain motivation.

I highly recommend going to thERapist. It could be funny, especially making them confused them and proving them that there is no help for one's existence. Also quarrels about blue and blackpill rightness is interesting

At least your parents care. My father just shouts at me and tells me to act normal.

Just go, but don't tell them anything they can use against you. They are not your friends. They will send you into an asylum for literally anything. Ich meine das ernst, sag denen nichts was die denken lassen könnte du wärst eine Gefahr für dich selbst oder andere. Mach einen auf Normalfag und sag denen es wäre alles ok.

AND NEVER TAKE ANTIDEPRESSANTS! They will definitely prescribe you these jewpills. Don't take them. Flush them down the toilet. They melt your brain and destroy your individuality. They turn you into another NPC:
View attachment 672829
:bigbrain::feelsYall::feelsokman: