Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I will never be able to form a proper relationship.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
My mind has been scarred so deeply from years of loneliness and suppressed desires, even if i do get a gf, it wont make up for the irreversible damage my brain has endured. I have missed out on the developmental milestones in order to maintain a proper relationship. also my resentment towards women means that i will always view them with scorn. even if i 'fall in love' with a girl, i will know that her kind has caused me so much pain, and i will be aware of her evil hypergamous nature which made me slave away in the gym for so long. it's over.

everything hurts and I'm dying

Our lives are already fucked

My mind has been scarred so deeply from years of loneliness and suppressed desires, even if i do get a gf, it wont make up for the irreversible damage my brain has endured. I have missed out on the developmental milestones in order to maintain a proper relationship. also my resentment towards women means that i will always view them with scorn. even if i 'fall in love' with a girl, i will know that her kind has caused me so much pain, and i will be aware of her evil hypergamous nature which made me slave away in the gym for so long. it's over.
women are awful whores who want to bring it up all the time, and that is more terrible than anything else

former incel who quietly accepts his gf talking about 4 other men's dicks with impunity, will be soul-killed and no longer a man

women are awful whores who want to bring it up all the time, and that is more terrible than anything else

former incel who quietly accepts his gf talking about 4 other men's dicks with impunity, will be soul-killed and no longer a man
No victory for incels

It is ok anon. We have better things to look forward to in life than women :feelsLSD:

No victory for incels
incel victory and triumph = "i'm going to debase this ugly woman for sexual gratification MUWAHAHAHAH EEEEEEVILLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

meanwhile she's already done every disgusting thing imaginable with every race and is completely tired of it

The very basis of (female) human nature is ironically extremely inhumane

I like to fart.
In foids faces

"You'll never be a girl's erotic dream. All your sexual failures since adolescence. The frustration dogging you since puberty, have scarred you forever.

Even if you could find a woman, which I frankly doubt, it wouldn't work. It'll never work. You're orphaned by the teenage loves you never had.

It's already hurt you. It'll keep getting worse. An agonizing bitterness will fill your heart. There's no redemption. No release. That's how it is."

Fakecel if you don't contemplate suicide at least once per hour.

Same I’m mentally ill and can’t trust people enough to even be friends with, let alone a relationship. But I’m ugly so it doesn’t matter anyway

Once you miss that teen love stage it's 100% over for you

"You'll never be a girl's erotic dream. All your sexual failures since adolescence. The frustration dogging you since puberty, have scarred you forever.

Even if you could find a woman, which I frankly doubt, it wouldn't work. It'll never work. You're orphaned by the teenage loves you never had.

It's already hurt you. It'll keep getting worse. An agonizing bitterness will fill your heart. There's no redemption. No release. That's how it is."
Once you miss that teen love stage it's 100% over for you

Not falling in love with any girl is a good thing, because being in love makes you dependent. Even if I would get a girlfriend, I would most likely just remain indifferent if she would leave me.

Even if by slim chance you ever got a girlfriend it would only be a matter of time before she acted on her hypergamous nature and left you for chad. Even the fattest landwhale can get with chad and how can you ever compete being an inexperienced incel with zero relationship experience. You're better off buying a sex doll.