Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I Wish I Wasn't Blackpilled

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
It's horrible tbh. You can't get the terminology out of your mind. You can only think abjpiut Mogging or being Mogged. I was I hadn't lost my innocence. I can only see black now. Everywhere I go.

You can only think abjpiut Mogging or being Mogged.
Society is an competition based ecosystem which produces dominance hierarchies.

I wish you were banned

The body gets used to absinthe :feelsaww:

You're not blackpilled though, you're a Bluepilled 16 yo teen, who still believes in love.

You're probably a lookism fag. You're not blackpilled btw.

nah it's really good

It's horrible tbh. You can't get the terminology out of your mind. You can only think abjpiut Mogging or being Mogged. I was I hadn't lost my innocence. I can only see black now. Everywhere I go.
I am fine with being blackpill. The knowledge helped me ascend through surgery and heightmaxx; I am close to being a 5 compared to being a 4 before the blackpill.

At least you said 6'0, so you don't get heightmog that much compared to the average man; honestly, just don't change your claim after being called on what you said, it is getting annoying since you claimed 6'2-6'0 where the claim gets shorter or taller when it is like positive points for you in being or when some criticize you from being taller, you shrink your height. At some points, it looks like you are larping or trolling; at best, I will legit think you are just a 5'9 man or shooter claiming to be 6ft like many others like here (ex: 5'10 guys with shoes; 5'9 without).

Last edited:
I am fine with being blackpill. The knowledge helped me ascend through surgery and heightmaxx.

At least you said 6'0, so you don't get heightmog that much compared to the average man; honestly, just don't change your claim after being called on what you said, it is getting annoying, and at some points, I think you are larping or trolling; at best at some points, I will legit think you are just a 5'9 man or shooter claiming to be 6ft like many others like here (ex: 5'10 guys with shoes; 5'9 without).
No I'm legit evening time, barefoot 6ft. 6ft 1 or 6ft 2 in shoes. I'm not LARPing.

i wish i could nut inside of your mothers wombs

You wished you were still a bluepilled cuck instead?

You were blessed by the understanding of the blackpill beliefs, enjoy this gift of the incel saints.

all i think about is how over it is. it's a fucking miserable existence :feelsrope:
What were you like when you had your innocence?
i never had my innocence, i've always been a spergy retard aware of one problem with the world or another and unwilling to interact with the outside world because of it

Cope, If you are an incel being blackpilled means taking care of your life, how many cases of incels that tried to get along with the popular kids just so they are humiliated and bullied beyond saving?

How many bluepill incels tried to approach a woman only so she treat him like scum and in some cases called the white knights to beat him up, like if he was the most evil man on the planet?

If you arent an incel yeah not knowing the blackpill might be better for you but if you are an incel knowing the blackpill can save you form humiliation physical aggression and even jail, the world wants us dead.