Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wished I found out about the blackpill earlier

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
I kept looking for answers on the internet. It took a while to discover the blackpill. I don’t understand why I didn’t find this forum in my teens. All I got was shit bluepill videos and websites talking about personality etc…

The most important is that you found it now :feelsokman:

The most important is that you found it now :feelsokman:
Too late brocel. I was extremely unlucky. Had I knew about it earlier, I would’ve blasted hgh.

About Looksmax or incels forums??

About Looksmax or incels forums??
The blackpill in general. YouTube blackpill, looksmax forum( don’t have an account there because I know it’s over) , incel forum, r/forever alone subreddit

I kept looking for answers on the internet. It took a while to discover the blackpill. I don’t understand why I didn’t find this forum in my teens. All I got was shit bluepill videos and websites talking about personality etc…
It used to be a lot easier to find blackpill content years ago but these days algorithms do their best to not show incel content or they just show journalists talking about incels like we're dirt.

Last edited:
The phases are

Bluepill —> redpill —> blackpill is the final destination we got here early instead of discovering it too late and our oofy doofy betabuxx wife cheats and we hang ourselfs

It used to be a lot easier to find blackpill contend years ago but these days algorithms do their best to not show incel content or they just show journalists talking about incels like we're dirt.
I kept looking for answers when I was 14-16 but still got blue pilled bs

I kept looking for answers when I was 14-16 but still got blue pilled bs
How long ago was this? I think it started to become harder around the mid 2010's.

How long ago was this? I think it started to become harder around the mid 2010's.
Maybe around 2014 I started looking on how to get females but all I got was haircut and personality. I took this advice, kept trying and i woke up after years of rejection( both irl and on social media) and after a lot of reflection based of my failures. Here I am today as my final destination

I was blackpilled before pills existed.

But I didn't know the word for it