Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wonder if I am fakecel

Player

• Total voters
Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
At first, I thought that an incel must be a person who desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship. Therefore, you can't even self-identity as an incel – it is society which blame you for being a post 16 loser virgin and think that you are literallyhitler and terrorist because of that. Also, I thought that blackpill is about lookism, hypergamy, tutorial mode, female privilege, rules-for-thee-but-not-for-me and halo effect. Just take for an example current death of drug addicted CP-selling sociopathic little angel and suicide of bullied 14-years old boy. Night and day. Finally, I thought that being an oldcel and ultimately a wizard is essential for being true to inceldom. Because this way you have proved your unfuckability by years of vain attempts and rejection. This way you can say that it is truly over. But, of course, I understand that the truecel is the ugliest one.

However, as I figured out now, it is only partly true. As I can see you probably can’t be truly incel if you are not edgy in a /pol/ way enough. Like, you need to worship mass shooters, execution of foids, deny them rights etc. Like that is the blackpill now, not “looks > everything” but this. I think that all this stuff is kind of childish preaching to the coir in anticipation of the next guy who actually have balls to do some crazy shit instead of talking about it. Sometimes it almost looks like planned infiltration, attempt to ridicule peaceful counterculture community into being extremist organization. Redirecting attention, framing it like we are movement but not just stigmatized ones.

Personally, I have enough by being labeled a misogynist due to not blindly worshipping foids and stating the truth. But I don’t hate them. According to the blackpill it is only natural way females are. I think the real problem of society are cucks. Weak men are to blame for enabling the worst in foids and giving up to the madness of SJW religious cult, population replacement and power-hungry elites. Men are decision makers; they have responsibility for their women. Of course (((they))) did everything to change that, but, again – blame (((them))) then. You can’t affect the situation by enforcing laws and new world order in your imagination. You can affect it by telling the truth. I'd rather have a battle of words with the people who want me dead.

I have been to aib all my life and hate shallow normalfags and NPCs, but I don’t want to be an edgelord. So, I guess, in the end of the day, maybe I can’t be qualified an incel by the community. What a shame.

The Blackpill is about looks and stuff like that, don't believe what the edgy cunts on here say.

if you doubt it then youre fakecel

A lot of us are told, again and again, that we are not that ugly. Perhaps most individuals don't have the temerity to tell us, to our faces, that it truly is over, even if they think it's true. They'd rather tell a white lie. According to normies, most of us are "fakecels".

That's why most of us have heard some variation of "You'll find someone," or "Maybe you're just unlucky," even though both statements are probably false.

If you're on this forum in the first place you're an incel or you have something that is making you look ugly, like you're fat or something.

A lot of us are told, again and again, that we are not that ugly. Perhaps most individuals don't have the temerity to tell us, to our faces, that it truly is over, even if they think it's true. They'd rather tell a white lie. According to normies, most of us are "fakecels".

That's why most of us have heard some variation of "You'll find someone," or "Maybe you're just unlucky," even though both statements are probably false.
This. Ya a failed normie and you qualify as an incel . An incel is a involuntary state of being.

This. Ya a failed normie and you qualify as an incel . An incel is a involuntary state of being.

Exactly.

Elliot Rodger lifemogged me and he went further than I ever will.

eliot rodger had life infinite budget from parent, porshe, suv and still did what he did. lolz on him. he could like not work entire life cuz of his dad cuck and still drive porshe and get all girls he wanted from tinder

I don't think you should support or condemn anyone to qualify as an involuntary celibate.

I don't see how not being edgy makes you a fakecel. A fakecel is someone who has been with women or has the option of being with women
In today's world, you don't need to be hideous to be incel. If you're not goodlooking and not willing to cuck out, then you're incel.

I don't really care about all of that nazi, shooter business. I just can't get girls bro. :(

wut lol. being blackpilled is being aware of genetic determinism, hypergamy and looks. you dont have to be edgy.

but iirc i do remember you gettting banned for bragging

I hate the cucked men that are actually capable of some degree sentience that enable foid behavior a lot more than I hate the foids themselves, even if I hate them both. The way I see it is that foids are insignificant in their own right, it's only when they're enabled by society that they become thots. Under healthy leadership, foids can be half way decent

You can hate women without being an incel

At first, I thought that an incel must be a person who desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship. Therefore, you can't even self-identity as an incel – it is society which blame you for being a post 16 loser virgin and think that you are literallyhitler and terrorist because of that. Also, I thought that blackpill is about lookism, hypergamy, tutorial mode, female privilege, rules-for-thee-but-not-for-me and halo effect. Just take for an example current death of drug addicted CP-selling sociopathic little angel and suicide of bullied 14-years old boy. Night and day. Finally, I thought that being an oldcel and ultimately a wizard is essential for being true to inceldom. Because this way you have proved your unfuckability by years of vain attempts and rejection. This way you can say that it is truly over. But, of course, I understand that the truecel is the ugliest one.

However, as I figured out now, it is only partly true. As I can see you probably can’t be truly incel if you are not edgy in a /pol/ way enough. Like, you need to worship mass shooters, execution of foids, deny them rights etc. Like that is the blackpill now, not “looks > everything” but this. I think that all this stuff is kind of childish preaching to the coir in anticipation of the next guy who actually have balls to do some crazy shit instead of talking about it. Sometimes it almost looks like planned infiltration, attempt to ridicule peaceful counterculture community into being extremist organization. Redirecting attention, framing it like we are movement but not just stigmatized ones.

Personally, I have enough by being labeled a misogynist due to not blindly worshipping foids and stating the truth. But I don’t hate them. According to the blackpill it is only natural way females are. I think the real problem of society are cucks. Weak men are to blame for enabling the worst in foids and giving up to the madness of SJW religious cult, population replacement and power-hungry elites. Men are decision makers; they have responsibility for their women. Of course (((they))) did everything to change that, but, again – blame (((them))) then. You can’t affect the situation by enforcing laws and new world order in your imagination. You can affect it by telling the truth. I'd rather have a battle of words with the people who want me dead.

I have been to aib all my life and hate shallow normalfags and NPCs, but I don’t want to be an edgelord. So, I guess, in the end of the day, maybe I can’t be qualified an incel by the community. What a shame.
Incel has nothing to do with your views. Hopefully if you're blackpilled and incel you will realize that the world has fucked you over and you'll hate society and want to change it but that is not a requirement. After all like 99.9% of all incels are not blackpilled.

Last edited:
Women cannot be equal to men. They must not have the same rights. Men knew this 100+ years ago and those men weren't evil, extremist or edgy but to you they were. This is why you're a cuck and you should go back to reddit.

If anything most of the edgy posters and /pol/ immigrants have proven themselves failed normies time and time again. Most of these fakecel s simply don’t try out of sheer laziness or retarded theories that state that only Chad ever gets sex and relationships. The blackpill mindset has nothing to do with mass shootings, nazisim, worshiping the death of random no-name foids, supporting pedophilia, or sexual slavery. The blackpill in its most basic form is: If you have the looks, then you will be fulfilled on a social and sexual level. If you are an undesirable male, the social and sexual facets of your life will be nonexistent. Looks>>>momey>status is all you need.

Inceldom isn’t a cult, it’s a state of being

No one is calling you fakecel for not being edgy, this is imaginary gatekeeping.

/r/imaginarygatekeeping ( :soy: )

Your dick bigger than my, so you not fake

I've given up on gatekeeping tbh. I don't care about edgeposting as long as there's some reasoning behind it. For example, you can say that the enslavement of females is a good idea as long as they give reasons as to why. Anyways, probably about 50% of the users here will ascend or have the opportunity to but don't, so don't worry; the forum would be dead without them.

Then you just arent frustrated enough yet. Give it time.

I don't see how not being edgy makes you a fakecel. A fakecel is someone who has been with women or has the option of being with women

In today's world, you don't need to be hideous to be incel. If you're not goodlooking and not willing to cuck out, then you're incel.

Boom. Bullseye.
You can hate women without being an incel

What normies don't get.