I would give anything for a masculine face

WheelsofConfusion

WheelsofConfusion

Smith Chart admirer
-
Why in the fuck was I born with a face that never ages? I literally look like an overgrown baby. I shave my face maybe three or four times a MONTH and that’s only to get rid of fuzz. I am a grown ass adult and people don’t take me seriously at all because of my looks. I can’t even pull of “cute” because my nose takes up half of my face. Sometimes I envy ogres. Even though I know they go through some serious shit at least other men take them seriously.

R

rightfulcel

Legend
-
I would give anything for a rope

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
same. While my face isn't feminine its not masculine either. I remember looking at a chart of faces from masculine to feminine and mine was basically in the middle, its over.

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Wristcel 6.25", Chincel, 5'7". FWHR=1.6
-
Stop referring to normally developed faces as "masculine". Check my signature.

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

High inhib
-
pretty youthful face is good as long as it's actually attractive.

Having a prettyboy face with a high T body = life on God mode

WheelsofConfusion

WheelsofConfusion

Smith Chart admirer
-
pretty youthful face is good as long as it's actually attractive.

Having a prettyboy face with a high T body = life on God mode
This is true. Unfortunately I have youthful face, huge nose, anemic looking with scrawny body. Definitely not attractive or healthy looking. Even after 8 hours of sleep I look like I haven’t slept in days. Having an ugly gender neutral face is even worse than being an ogre.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀

Recruit
-
I have the same problem. I'm 31 and I still look like i'm in my early 20's, skinny as fuck, can't sleep properly.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
I'm ugly as fuck

bananapile69

bananapile69

To swallow the Blackpill separates from emotions
-
Why in the fuck was I born with a face that never ages? I literally look like an overgrown baby. I shave my face maybe three or four times a MONTH and that’s only to get rid of fuzz. I am a grown ass adult and people don’t take me seriously at all because of my looks. I can’t even pull of “cute” because my nose takes up half of my face. Sometimes I envy ogres. Even though I know they go through some serious shit at least other men take them seriously.
Perhaps consider gymmaxing. It helps with face

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath of khan
-
I would give my kingdom for a horse.

If i had a kingdom. Or a bale of hay...

As a old bastard, i kind of like my babyface! Other dudes my age look like corpses! [email protected]

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
I want a masculine face too, my life would improve so much in every aspect

bananapile69

bananapile69

-
I prefer height over masculine face tbh.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-
I would give anything to be white.

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

Send in the Clowns
-
try to grow a beard bro
And if that doesnt work , try minoxidil .

Uther

Uther

Recruit
-
I have a high cortisol face aswell. I look like an aged baby.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Coping till the end
-
No single attribute will redeem you. If you look masculine but ugly it's over anyway.

bananapile69

bananapile69

-
No single attribute will redeem you. If you look masculine but ugly it's over anyway.
what about a body standing at no less than 6'5", accompanied by a wide masculine frame.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Coping till the end
-
what about a body standing at no less than 6'5", accompanied by a wide masculine frame.
If you're extremely tall and masculine but ugly you will only get low quality ugly and older women. If you want the young and attractive ones, a good-looking or at the very least doable face is absolutely needed.

bananapile69

bananapile69

-
If you're extremely tall and masculine but ugly you will only get low quality ugly and older women. If you want the young and attractive ones, a good-looking or at the very least doable face is absolutely needed.
Just attach a Joker mask to her face, as long as the body is fine I'm not complaining tbh.

WheelsofConfusion

WheelsofConfusion

Smith Chart admirer
-
But with a masculine appearance, other men will treat you with respect just due to looks. As a baby face “kid” not only will women not be interested but no one will take you seriously either

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-
But with a masculine appearance, other men will treat you with respect just due to looks. As a baby face “kid” not only will women not be interested but no one will take you seriously either
Someone posted this a few hours ago. Masculinity is overrated.

Admiral_Arkantos

Admiral_Arkantos

Мod
-
Yeah, man. I wish I didn't have a low-T cuckface

Ratboy

Ratboy

Recruit
-
This is true. Unfortunately I have youthful face, huge nose, anemic looking with scrawny body. Definitely not attractive or healthy looking. Even after 8 hours of sleep I look like I haven’t slept in days. Having an ugly gender neutral face is even worse than being an ogre.
Same with me. I always look sleepy or on drugs. Thats why the police recently took my driver's license away. They thought I was on drugs and made a blood and urine test jfl