Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If a don’t get a girl I will have to attempt sex with a 60 year old

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I’ve made a post about a former female friend from long ago. We drifted apart years ago. My plan is to contact her to rekindle the relationship then after a week or two ask if she wants to date. If she rejects my then I will try to have sex with a 60 year old woman I know. Lol

are you confident the 60 year old women wont reject you? Also that pussy would be gross....

are you confident the 60 year old women wont reject you? Also that pussy would be gross....
No. I am confident she would at least hang out with me. Her work is real close to my apartment. So I could invite her over and have some drinks and try to fuck. But she might and probably would reject me and yes I bet her pussy is nasty.

Gross bro just visit a prostitute.

I’ve made a post about a former female friend from long ago. We drifted apart years ago. My plan is to contact her to rekindle the relationship then after a week or two ask if she wants to date. If she rejects my then I will try to have sex with a 60 year old woman I know. Lol
Rating scale for the old hag?

Rating scale for the old hag?
Ugh well she’s 60 so am I to adjust for her age or no. No adjustment I would say 3/10. Adjustment probably 5/10 compared to other 60 year olds.