Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR if cuddling pillows wasnt pathetic enough

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
I've began to wrap my arms around them and then hold my OWN hand to simulate cuddling a foid while holding onto her hand. I've reached a new low I will never get out of

I feel you, brocel. I sit on my hand until the blood stops running through my veins so my hands feel cold and I masturbate like someone else was doing it for me. It's sad.

I feel you, brocel. I sit on my hand until the blood stops running through my veins so my hands feel cold and I masturbate like someone else was doing it for me. It's sad.
goddamn.

over

Holy shit that's next level.

I believe that's called "A Stranger".
:lul::lul:
damn brocel i feel you tho the loneliness is freezing cold and never ending. The nights drag and the days are met with nonchalant apathy.

It never began.

A sad end for all of us here; hugging pillows as we wish for warmth that will never come.

I've began to wrap my arms around them and then hold my OWN hand to simulate cuddling a foid while holding onto her hand. I've reached a new low I will never get out of

I like holding my pillow tightly and kissing her on her forehead and cheeks.

Paint your nails too so it looks like a foids hand :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink: