Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If God is real, this world is an IQ test and ugly men who commit suicide pass the test.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Look at how easy foids have it, look at chad's life, look at Porky's life...

Now look in the mirror, go look up facial surgery costs.

It's all a message from the one true god, the God of Suicide.

He is speaking to us.

It's time to listen.

Satan is the god of the ugly and bitter.
This thread is the first thread in .co history to be made with the [Brutal] tag.

[Brutal]

For a minute there i thought they put out a new tag lul

[Brutal]

For a minute there i thought they put out a new tag lul
They did, and I am the incel who took that tag's virginity, I busted through that tag's hymen and coomed, my semen mixed with the hymen blood and the coompie looks like strawberry milk oozing out.

They did, and I am the incel who took that tag's virginity, I busted through that tag's hymen and coomed, my semen mixed with the hymen blood and the coompie looks like strawberry milk oozing out.
Holy moly thats pretty epic

Only if those ugly men use greatER methods.

Only if those ugly men use greatER methods.

Power Plants are a good place to sui, make society literally pay and go without electricity for a while for not having a healthcare system that covers facial surgery.
(in Age of Empires II)

This thread is the first thread in .co history to be made with the [Brutal] tag.

I think the guys that rope actually fail the test. Think about how mentally tough you'll be in like 50 years of pure coping

I hope I don't get banned for taking that tags virginity... I fucked it pretty quick, thrust and bust, ejaculate and evacuate, pump and dump, rape and escape...
that's what that tag wanted deep down

Finally a brutal tag

chads are the most akin beings to gods

God created incels to punish npcs

i had a similar though not long ago. I was thinking life is just a pc game and suicide is a cheat/glitch to the last level

that visual is epic

Look at how easy foids have it, look at chad's life, look at Porky's life...

Now look in the mirror, go look up facial surgery costs.

It's all a message from the one true god, the God of Suicide.

He is speaking to us.

It's time to listen.

If you don't commit suicide and visit bloodbeast prosititutes to fit in with normies you get put in the bad book?

Lifefuel for virgins but also incels.

I think Ares (the God of war) is calling out to me because thERe are othER options

If theres a god i truly hate him

or... think about how Low IQ an ugly male would be to cope for that long...

Well its not exactly a stroke of genius to resort to suicide, and waiting to do it is pointless anyway.

brutal indeed

If God exists, he is an all-powerful sadistic psychopathic Chad who invented a universe where people like him get everything and creates incels so he can have fun by laughing at them and bullying them for their whole lives.

And religious cucks worship him and thank him for it.

nice suicide bait bro
Even the God of Suicide(by hanging) is female :feelsrope:
Fucking figures, they steal EVERYTHING from men. Like, suicide is the most MALE action a living thing can do, there is nothing feminine about it at all because there is no biological reason for a female to ever commit suicide because every female automatically wins the game of sex and reproduction just from being born. Suicide is strictly a male biological instinct for eliminating oneself from the herd for the greater survival of the species and to avoid further humiliation due to physically unfortunate and insurmountable circumstances.

I completely agree with everything being said

if god is real i have only one question:
Why?

Ugly men who kill themselves are rewarded with a harem of Stacies in the afterlife for passing the test

Contrary to Normies beliefs suicide= you won

Fucking figures, they steal EVERYTHING from men. Like, suicide is the most MALE action a living thing can do, there is nothing feminine about it at all because there is no biological reason for a female to ever commit suicide because every female automatically wins the game of sex and reproduction just from being born. Suicide is strictly a male biological instinct for eliminating oneself from the herd for the greater survival of the species and to avoid further humiliation due to physically unfortunate and insurmountable circumstances.
its either suicide , going ER or dying as a martyr for a '' tribe '' that doesnt give a shit about you .

if god is real i have only one question:
Why?
To Eliminate
Ugly men who kill themselves are rewarded with a harem of Stacies in the afterlife for passing the test
Based, it's the only way to win in life.
its either suicide , going ER or dying as a martyr for a '' tribe '' that doesn't give a shit about you .
The third option is what normies do... they are martyrs who are disrespected in life and after death. Imagine working, paying taxes, or even existing enough to have your hideous face seen and laughed at by a society like America, a country where most people deserve to be killed and fed to dogs. Suicide is separating oneself from the tumor of life, which is so big it surrounds you.
Contrary to Normies beliefs suicide= you won