Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If God is real, this world is an IQ test and ugly men who commit suicide pass the test.

Any incel who tries to persuade other incels to commit suicide is no friend of mine.

That being said, a God of suicide would have no reasoning behind it. Lets say we do infact have a God
who wishes incels to commit suicide, the numbers would be way higher than they are now. If he does intend
for us to commit suicide, he is either bad at his job or he doesn't want us to, supposing such a god exists.

Secondly, what would be the reasoning? Suppose such a god wishes to punish his creation by being rejected,
what would stop any of us taking sex by force? What procedures are in place to physically stop someone by God?
Why stop at rejection? Why not make black clouds follow incels and set our house ablaze daily?

I believe God is most likely the God of survival. Only the species which adapt and win in battle go to heaven. Each
species has the code of survival, unless the system is compromised.

Just be an IT mod theory :feelshaha:

So this thread must have been made to get incels to kill themselves then, just for IT to relish over their deaths. So much for actual help then I guess.

You first, @Sparrow's Song.