Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy If high IQ is always such a bad trait, then why do high IQ fags try so hard?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Why do you high IQ fags even care to study and become STEMcels if your IQ makes you incel? Why don’t you just drop out of university then?

Take a shot everytime @Zer0/∞ mentions IQ

IQ is horoscope for nerdz

Zer0/∞ : Foids select against IQ = bad trait = IQ bad​

High IQ individuals tend to be targeted by lower IQ individuals for amusement.

Higher IQ is related to depression and higher rates of mental illness. Higher IQ means you cannot relate to the average person and you are overly obsessive on a wide variety of topics, you can notice that a lot of Geniuses were 'insane' and usually incels; or througly repulsed by the prospect of marriage. Higher IQ doesn't mean success in life nor work.

I disagree, I am all those things but I'm not high iq :feelsbadman:
Have you gotten tested for it? Because those are usually higher IQ traits (and by this I mean 120+ )

Higher IQ is related to depression and higher rates of mental illness. Higher IQ means you cannot relate to the average person and you are overly obsessive on a wide variety of topics, you can notice that a lot of Geniuses were 'insane' and usually incels; or througly repulsed by the prospect of marriage. Higher IQ doesn't mean success in life nor work.

In regards to depression and suicide, that's mostly false. Just a myth spread by people who want to compensate for something: ''I may be failure socially, but at least I'm smart''. Just a cope tbh.

Unless you are a real genius, with an 160 IQ, those relationships are extremely weak and shouldn't be taken in account, since they can only be applied to extremes (which also applies to the other extreme of the spectrum, but you conveniently ignored it).

High IQ and the socioeconomic conditions of your parents are the highest indicators for prospects of success career-wise.

It isn't hard to understand that being unable to achieve your goals will lead to more insatisfaction

Last edited:

In regards to depression and suicide, that's mostly false. Just a myth spread by people who want to compensate for something: ''I may be failure socially, but at least I'm smart''. Just a cope tbh.

Unless you are a real genius, with an 160 IQ, those relationships are extremely weak and shouldn't be taken in account, since they can only be applied to extremes.

High IQ and the socioeconomic conditions of your parents are the highest indicators for prospects of success career-wise
Now there’s some bad news for people in the right tail of the IQ bell curve. In a study just published in the journal Intelligence, Pitzer College researcher Ruth Karpinski and her colleagues emailed a survey with questions about psychological and physiological disorders to members of Mensa. A “high IQ society,” Mensa requires that its members have an IQ in the top 2 percent. For most intelligence tests, this corresponds to an IQ of about 132 or higher. (The average IQ of the general population is 100.) The survey of Mensa’s highly intelligent members found that they were more likely to suffer from a range of serious disorders.
Any actual person of intelligence will tell you they have experience a degree of depression in their life.

Any actual person of intelligence will tell you they have experience a degree of depression in their life.
It isn't hard to understand that being unable to achieve your goals will lead to a higher degree of insatisfaction.

This, along with social alienation, also applies to the other extreme of the spectrum, while this is an illness in itself in such case, but you conveniently ignored it

high IQ = fakecel and volcel if not money maxxing

This. There are correlations with IQ, success is not one of them. Success in life is still determined by other mostly genetic factors.

Not everything in life is correlated with everything else. :feelsjuice:

Dropping out of school doesn’t immediately make you low iq :feelsjuice:

It isn't hard to understand that being unable to achieve your goals will lead to a higher degree of insatisfaction.

This, along with social alienation, also applies to the other extreme of the spectrum, while this is an illness in itself in such case, but you conveniently ignored it
Higher IQ is related with autism, it is related to apprehension of objects/ideas, and the normal tier spectrum of IQ is related to fasication with people

also autists are more likely to be suicdal or depressed.

Dropping out of school doesn’t immediately make you low iq :feelsjuice:
disagree. If you can't even mentally handle school, your are functionally the same as an intellectually disabled fellow and so can be considered low IQ

Higher IQ is related with autism, it is related to apprehension of objects/ideas, and the normal tier spectrum of IQ is related to fasication with people

also autists are more likely to be suicdal or depressed.
Are you reeally quoting Eleanor Roosevelt as some kind of absolute truth? :feelskek:

The number of autistics is small enough to make this not that relevant and not the reason why the upside extreme is also associated with mental illness.

Also, Autistics are also more likely to be low IQ, with the exception of aspies.

''Nearly one in three autistic people has intellectual disability, defined as an intelligence quotient (IQ) below 70. This condition can limit these individuals' adaptive behaviors — daily living skills such as self-care, managing money and maintaining relationships.''

Again cherry-picking and ignoring the other side of the spectrum

Why do you high IQ fags even care to study and become STEMcels if your IQ makes you incel? Why don’t you just drop out of university then?
It’s not about being smart, it’s about getting a well payed job in order to betabux

anyone who says they are "cursed" with a high IQ is an egotistical faggot who probably isn't that smart.

anyone who says they are "cursed" with a high IQ is an egotistical faggot who probably isn't that smart.

My paternal cousin has a Sociology B.S.

I don't consider myself as high IQ but as a STEMcel I can say I do it because it is what I like doing it and I wanted a job that pays enough so I can survive and buy copes like a good gaming PC

IQ isn't bad for SMV, it's more that it's irrelevant. Smart chad slays just as much as dumb chad.

Studying is still useful to make money for your copes and LDARing, assuming you have the smarts to achieve something with it.