Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I had been born earlier I would have been dead a long time ago

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
5578675.jpg

In the past, men had to fight against each other. I'm going to die because of my appendix. Me and fighting are two opposite things. I'm still breathing so how am I supposed to have energy for anything else? I'm exhausted just from breathing, eating, and pooping. With my other illnesses I might have survived until 10 years. then that's it for me.
Screenshot 2

you wouldn't have had genes as bad as you do now

Wait, is that you ?

Why haven't you roped yet if you can't even hope to get women and status after the collapse?

because people weren't having children at 40 and didn't consoome chemically processed food?
Geriatric mothers are mostly a thing of past 10 years. Wasn't really all that common before, unless the mother was a real breeding cow.

because people weren't having children at 40 and didn't consoome chemically processed food?

Looks are primarily detERmined by genetics, not environment (diet, nutrition, exERcise), so your first point is more accurate

because the genes weren't that different. some cousins got married. The gene pool wasn't that big and we would all look the same in certain regions. Besides, maybe my parents wouldn't survive long to have children and my father would be gone because men were always traveling and he wouldn't get my mother pregnant.

Looks are primarily detERmined by genetics, not environment (diet, nutrition, exERcise), so your first point is more accurate
That's simply untrue. Crackwhores might've been good looking foids before all that crack and whoring got involved.

eating chemically processed garbage lowers sperm count and quality of sperm

The exact reasons are not yet known why men's sperm has deteriorated so drastically
maybe because 90% aren't fit enough to even join the military anymore and are eating absolute garbage, not really a mystery is it

maybe because 90% aren't fit enough to even join the military anymore and are eating absolute garbage, not really a mystery is it
I wouldn't join the military either because of my stature and my eyes.