Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story If I knew i would be an incel i would have broken the rules a long time ago.

RobinKingson

RobinKingson

Greycel
Growing up I would always watch those movies where the nerdy kid grows up to be handsome rich and famous I always had the impression if I was a good boy and stayed out of trouble I would get everything I've ever wanted including the girl I had a crush on in middle school but the truth is that's not how life works I got nothing from my suffering throughout middle school and high school all I got was bruises, pat on the back, a foot in the ass and I'm out the door I'm so glad the middle school I went to got shut down and torn down during Corona all the teachers who ignored my pain lost there jobs lol anyway the point is DO NOT TRUST THE SYSTEM IT WANTS YOU DEAD! That is the end of my rant.

(Update the girl I had a crush in middle school ended becoming chubby roided shemale I dodged a bullet) teenage hormones am I right?

so whats your next step

Keep going foward.
take_the_blackpill.jpg

goodluck

I always had the impression if I was a good boy and stayed out of trouble I would get everything I've ever wanted
I had the exact same idea. (Tbh a lot of us here seem to have similar upbringings and experienced similar (retarded) parenting styles.)
I don't remember at what age I realized that nobody is going to give me a reward for being hyper obedient to my parents. But it was way too late.

not always, sometimes they go from ugly duckling to swan
Only a minority of women turn to swans remember The Golden rule of the genders men age like wine but women age like shit.

Only a minority of women turn to swans remember The Golden rule of the genders men age like wine but women age like shit.
I'm talking about 16 compared to early 20s, SOMETIMES it happens.

After that and usually the mantra applies.

I had the exact same idea. (Tbh a lot of us here seem to have similar upbringings and experienced similar (retarded) parenting styles.)
I don't remember at what age I realized that nobody is going to give me a reward for being hyper obedient to my parents. But it was way too late.
Preach and keep it real