Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If I move to burgerland, which city should I live in?

If I move to burgerland, which city should I live in?

• New York City

• Los Angeles

• Washington/Baltimore

• Chicago

• San Francisco Bay Area

• Boston

• Dallas

• Houston

• Philadelphia

• Atlanta

Results are only viewable after voting.
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Not planning to move there but suppose I did. I looked up the 10 largest metropolitan areas.

1. New York City - I work in finance so probably lots of jobs here for me. However, it looks dirty and it looks to be crime riddled with lots of niggers and Jews.

2. Los Angeles - I like movies, so I guess that’s a plus since I can see Hollywood. I also like GTA V and the Los Santos is based on here. The weather also looks to be good. However, I heard it is dirty and full of homeless people now.

3. Washington/Baltimore - I could probably get a cushy government job but it looks to be riddled with niggers and crime.

4. Chicago - Probably lots of finance jobs here and it looked okay in Home Alone. However, I hear it is very violent with all the niggers.

5. San Francisco Bay Area - Lots of high paying jobs and currycels but I hear it is very soy and has lots of homeless.

6. Boston - I think this is a good area with good jobs and I don’t think there are many niggers here. There are probably lots of Jews here though. It will probably be very soy though.

7. Dallas - They are probably quite based politically but as a currycel I think I would be discriminated by cowboyfags.

8. Houston - I hear there are lots of currycels here and it is quite based politically. However, like Dallas I would be afraid of cowboyfags with their guns.

9. Philadelphia - I don’t know much about here except that it is riddled with niggers and crime as a result.

10. Atlanta - I could visit the Coca Cola factory and there is a large airport but it is also riddled with niggers and crime.

What other cities should I consider? Are my insights on these cities correct? Is there anything to add?

Don't move to burgerland.

dont do it bhai
youd end up like the guy in your avi

Does Portland or Oregon have a lot of niggers

I don't know but I heard Portland is the soy capital of the US from Americans and seen tons of soy LGBT degeneracy in Portland online

The one with the most niggers, mang

Go to Denver or something

Not planning to move there but suppose I did. I looked up the 10 largest metropolitan areas.

1. New York City - I work in finance so probably lots of jobs here for me. However, it looks dirty and it looks to be crime riddled with lots of niggers and Jews.

2. Los Angeles - I like movies, so I guess that’s a plus since I can see Hollywood. I also like GTA V and the Los Santos is based on here. The weather also looks to be good. However, I heard it is dirty and full of homeless people now.

3. Washington/Baltimore - I could probably get a cushy government job but it looks to be riddled with niggers and crime.

4. Chicago - Probably lots of finance jobs here and it looked okay in Home Alone. However, I hear it is very violent with all the niggers.

5. San Francisco Bay Area - Lots of high paying jobs and currycels but I hear it is very soy and has lots of homeless.

6. Boston - I think this is a good area with good jobs and I don’t think there are many niggers here. There are probably lots of Jews here though. It will probably be very soy though.

7. Dallas - They are probably quite based politically but as a currycel I think I would be discriminated by cowboyfags.

8. Houston - I hear there are lots of currycels here and it is quite based politically. However, like Dallas I would be afraid of cowboyfags with their guns.

9. Philadelphia - I don’t know much about here except that it is riddled with niggers and crime as a result.

10. Atlanta - I could visit the Coca Cola factory and there is a large airport but it is also riddled with niggers and crime.

What other cities should I consider? Are my insights on these cities correct? Is there anything to add?
I live in 1 of these, and lets just say ur foreign curry ass makes me lmao with your wrongful preconceived notions, mang :feelshaha:

You are making rookie mistakes even before moving with most of these choices. IF you were to really do this and really think your career will take off so much that it will be worth it as an Incel, then at least move to a decent place, nice town. I'll give you examples of you ask, but you should live in the suburbs of a relatively up and coming city that's relatively small ik size. I'll go city by city for your selections below.
Fucking retard. Done move to this retard of a shithole place unless you are some sort of hotshot who is easily going to make 6 figures. I don't think you are, so forget it ! Suburbs or city forget it !
Wtf? Dude. This is just showing ignorance. Forget it. No GTA no nothing. Don't ever consider it !
No ! And Northern VA same as New York, got an easy 6 figure job with a defense contractor? No? Forget it. Richmond VA or its suburbs MAYBE if you can find a nice 5-6 figure job and be at peace with being very lonely.
Fuck Chicago and that over priced hell hole.
Yeah. Right. The Devil's Globohomo layer itself. You'll end up jumping off the Golden Gate homo bridge.

6 figures and okay with dying in the Icey cold by yourself one day? Yeah sure, do it. Boston suburbs if you can make it there ain't that bad but neither are a dozen better places down South.
Maybe. Same requirements. Be rich otherwise life will suck. You need to have a family pedigree to get involved in places like this otherwise you are a stupid outsider. You want to live in a suburb of Dallas or Houston, you can do it as long as you are in the head space to work, make money, be a monk and maybe have the occasional strip show city gal give you a lap dance.
Same as above ^ #7
Fuck that. Might as well jump off the Golden Gate bridge.
Dude. This is silly. Are you a 6'2 nigger from money? No? Then you ain't gonna make it.
Go to Florida or North Carolina and become an account for some super rich suburban family based company.

Literally none of those cities, they are liberal hell holes with homeless junkies roaming the streets.

Literally none of those cities, they are liberal hell holes with homeless junkies roaming the streets.
Dallas doesn't have much homeless

Never been to dallas, but I heard it is spicville.
yes but not a big issue. People here exaggerate how bad the cities are heavily. Imo cities mog the boring suburban area as long as u can restaurant Maxx

Kansas City or Denver seem pretty tame compared to other large american metropolitan areas

You Should Move To Burger City.

If you must, choose Texas or Florida. The southern foids aren't anywhere as degenerate as the foids in the east coast or west coast.

The SF bay area is literally the clown world capital of the entire world.

Choose a medium sized city in a red state such as Salt Lake City or Anchorage, less Wokism Culture, and still large enough to get a decent job. Liberal Metropolises (all listed) are Shit.

Almost every city there you listed is absolute suicidefuel, Texas is your best bet. @ilieknothing

It has a lot of drug addicts and homeless especially Portland. Might as well call Portland, Oregon The City Of The Living Dead. :feelsjuice:

Kansas City or Denver seem pretty tame compared to other large american metropolitan areas.
Kansas City is the worst city of Kansas. All the crime travels through there from neighboring St. Louis and Chicago, terrible advice. :feelsjuice:

If you must, choose Texas or Florida. The southern foids aren't anywhere as degenerate as the foids in the east coast or west coast.

Foids are bad everywhere, rural or urban doesn't matter, degeneracy is everywhere. :feelsjuice:

Totally not megapolis area

Kansas City is the worst city of Kansas. All the crime travels through there from neighboring St. Louis and Chicago, terrible advice. :feelsjuice:
Muricans cant name their property XDDDDDDDDDDDDD kansas city

Only place worse than San Francisco is Los Angeles. :feelsjuice:

Street shitting is common in San Francisco, you'll feel at home there.

Smart
Thats why you are a mod, ha
I've been almost everywhere in this shithole nation over the years, shit sucks everywhere. There are no exemptions. :feelsjuice:

Choose a medium sized city in a red state such as Salt Lake City or Anchorage, less Wokism Culture, and still large enough to get a decent job. Liberal Metropolises (all listed) are Shit.
Salt Lake City has lots of Californian transplants, and Utah as a whole is fucking expensive controlled by the religious Mormon-Mafia. Alaska is great if you're rich and wealthy, if you're poor fucking forget about it. :feelsjuice:

Chicago (Impossible mode)

I've been almost everywhere in this shithole nation over the years, shit sucks everywhere. There are no exemptions. :feelsjuice:
Lucky you, and i am stuck in central Asia