Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If I move to burgerland, which city should I live in?

If I move to burgerland, which city should I live in?

• New York City

• Los Angeles

• Washington/Baltimore

• Chicago

• San Francisco Bay Area

• Boston

• Dallas

• Houston

• Philadelphia

• Atlanta

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you foreigners only knew how bad it is for the average or less than average American here. :feelsjuice:
At least you can travel, so that means you have money

We here dont have any good job even, so muricans are better

At least you can travel, so that means you have money

We here dont have any good job even, so muricans are better
I do a lot of long distance walking, hitchhiking, and illegally boarding trains. Most of the time I have no money.

:lul::lul::lul:

I do a lot of walking, hitchhiking, and illegally bordering trains. Most of the time I have no money.

:lul::lul::lul:
Ha, okay then

Actually seems fun, would do it sometimes. You are doing it alone?

I'm always alone. :feelsjuice:
Arent that dangerous? Since you are here - at least not to lethal degree yet

At least you got better climate. Cant really go outside, when theres 40C in June

Arent that dangerous? Since you are here - at least not to lethal degree yet

At least you got better climate. Cant really go outside, when theres 40C in June
Yes, it's extremely dangerous, but when you have nothing to lose dangerous ways of living becomes commonplace in daily living. :feelsjuice:

LA would be an awesome city to live in if you're moneymaxxed and can put up with being surrounded by globohomo.

Nice weather and good food copes. Other than that, don't even bother coming to the states.

It has a lot of drug addicts and homeless especially Portland. Might as well call Portland, Oregon The City Of The Living Dead. :feelsjuice:
Pacific northwest is still better due to less niggers

There's lots of curries in Queens, NY.

Find the one with the cheapest graveyard brother.

of those, houston is the only one even remotely tolerable

chicago - shithole
philly - shithole
baltimore - shithole

who tf wants to live in some big ass liberal city full of feminists and negroes lol

Salt Lake City has lots of Californian transplants, and Utah as a whole is fucking expensive controlled by the religious Mormon-Mafia. Alaska is great if you're rich and wealthy, if you're poor fucking forget about it. :feelsjuice:
They were merely suggestions, there are other small-ish towns like Billings Montana or Elko Nevada, the point is smaller and medium towns in red states are better than what the list suggested.

F87A8E3E F1C6 46ED A0A7 90C18228BEC0