Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If I was taller I could ogremax but limb lengthening surgery is scary

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I think SMV is a combination of face, height and nt but height is the strongest factor imo. I'm only 5'5" with a really ugly face but I have a pretty strong frame for my size. It has led me to be more athletic than people would expect. If I was taller i could legit ogremax and land some 7/10 becky. I have contemplated saving money for height surgery but from what I've seen it really fucks you up. Side effects could include nerve damage and arthritis. I mean they literally break your bones so there has to be long term effects too. I enjoy doing cardio like running and playing handball. These are two really fun copes in my life. If I lost the ability to do these regularly I'd be really unhappy but maybe it would be worth getting into a relationship? Even so I couldn't see any limb surgery getting me near 6 feet tall. 6+ inches added is pushing it from everything I've seen and I'd need at least 7 inches! Has anyone here done this surgery?

It wouldn’t work on you since you’re too small. For sure you will have horrendous complications.

Surgery to get stuff smaller is ok, but surgery to get things longer is retarded.

Bro it isn't for everybody but the copers that say being short isn't a disability in the dating market and saying "muh short height no bad" are the same ones average-tall. Sure there are exceptions but like do as you will with this because there's a reason LL is in high demand. A good face will not save you from turbomanletism (sad truth).

Ogremaxxing doesn’t work trust me. I’m 6’3 tall and I look like a mountain troll. Women cross the street if I’m walking in the same direction