Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I were to wake up as chad tomorrow, it would still be over for me

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
If I went to sleep tonight and woke up as an 8 PSL giga chad, it would still be over for me.

I would look at the mirror and naturally be thrilled about my new looks, but the moment I go to the city in order to exercise my chad privilege, and the moment any foid would come up to speak to me or flirt with me, this would be my reaction:

I am absolutely broken in every sense of the word, my mind has completely shattered and crumbled to dust. I am one flew over the cuckoo's nest due to years of immense pain, suffering, misery, adversity, [enter every other synonym]...

Loneliness, depression, and isolation have made me gone MAD. There's no saving me.

You forget how shallow women are, if you're attractive they'd just go "teehee, he's just shy, how cute"

You forget how shallow women are, if you're attractive they'd just go "teehee, he's just shy, how cute"
I wouldn't be shy, I would walk away.

Then I'd punch them in the face, and everyone would start to clap :feelskek:
Kek
Given how their personality detectors malfunction at abusers they prolly still wouldn't give a shit
"He's so masculine"

youd probably get raped on the spot for being chad

You're scared of foids? Kek

Looks cannot undo the trauma we endured throughout the years. You cannot just revert to being normal. You never will be after this. It's like putting an innocent person in prison for 30 years and then giving him 100 million dollars as reparation. Time is lost. Trauma done. Anything else is a damage control, and if you are a wizard already, then a very shitty damage control.

Perhaps you wouldn't be able to fix your mind completely but I am sure a few positive experiences in life thanks to your chadness would add more balance to your mental state.

Same. The truth is that if you grow up unable to form meaningful relationships and can't develop secure attachment due to trauma, it's over. But considering how much pretty privilege we have in society, foids probably would willing to pay and seek every possible mental treatment to make you a functional human being again because you're chad.

But this universe is only pain and suffering and life is a waking nightmare either I'm chad or not so whatever.

Looks cannot undo the trauma we endured throughout the years. You cannot just revert to being normal. You never will be after this. It's like putting an innocent person in prison for 30 years and then giving him 100 million dollars as reparation. Time is lost. Trauma done. Anything else is a damage control, and if you are a wizard already, then a very shitty damage control.
Couldn't have said it better brocel :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Brootal

I am traumatised by people.
Brutal, sorry bro. I have plenty of bad experiences too but it doesnt make me afraid of normfags, more just angry/ bitter

This is why ascension is a joke after your early 20s. If you have endured decades of inceldom, you have accumulated decades of baggage that will affect you for the rest of your life.

This is why ascension is a joke after your early 20s. If you have endured decades of inceldom, you have accumulated decades of baggage that will affect you for the rest of your life.
Yes, and this precisely makes it an unsolvable problem. You cannot progress further because the window of opportunity has closed. Inceldom is deadly if you endure it for more than a couple of years. If you are already past your early 20s, then there is no future for you. Most of the things with romance, sex, love, how to act, etc. are all done during your teenage years, when you are still developing. This is not a joke, but it is very important for a guy to experience everything, from this to function as a normal adult.

It always breaks my heart when I see on a dating site that a girl has in her bio comments like, "Don´t write me if you are a 30+ year old dad. Thank you." It breaks my heart because I know I am nowhere near being a dad despite my age, but I am supposed to be at this stage. You know it is over when you are reading such comments. All the experiences I never had and all the things I missed out on hit you like a train.

Yeah lmao.
If I went to sleep tonight and woke up as an 8 PSL giga chad, it would still be over for me.

I would look at the mirror and naturally be thrilled about my new looks, but the moment I go to the city in order to exercise my chad privilege, and the moment any foid would come up to speak to me or flirt with me, this would be my reaction:

View attachment 1042339

I am absolutely broken in every sense of the word, my mind has completely shattered and crumbled to dust. I am one flew over the cuckoo's nest due to years of immense pain, suffering, misery, adversity, [enter every other synonym]...

Loneliness, depression, and isolation have made me gone MAD. There's no saving me.
Depressing video.

Except that I think this guy is like 19 or 20

Even if I were a chad the next day I don't even know what I would do I am accustomed to rotting, enjoy being alone, and am a genuine retard :feelsstudy:

I'm traumatized too but if we're talking about chad then girls would notice how quiet and reserved you are and try to fix you. Chad doesn't lose unfortunately.

View attachment 1042339

No it wouldn't. They would fuck you. Any word and action of yours, excluding shitting yourself in public or something similar, would be interpenetrated as positive. They would ask you out, they would ask for sex, they would fuck you, they would attempt to fix you. The only way to lose in life as a Chad is by becoming a drug addict, being brain dead or severely traumatized.

Welcome to the other side friend. There is nothing that can save us. See if you can use your pain and hatred to make yourself tougher and stronger. For curiosity's sake really. Everything else can burn.

Last edited:
You'd probably forget about this forum within a week.