Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If Japan won the war would rice SMV be higher

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
If Japan won World War 2, would rice SMV have subsequently been higher?

No, really.
It would still be as low.
Taiwam would be evern lower.
I read my history

No, they would get mogged to another dimension by the aryan giga chads Hitler and the boys were breeding.

Yes, because there would be no feminism. Before WWII nobody in Japan cared what looks preferences women had. They were required to be married to their Japanese looksmatch, Japan had like a 99% marriage rate in the early 1900s.

Japan wasn’t even close to winning that war. They were just the water boys for germany

Never. there would be endless seething and attempts to overthrow the "Muh bad subhuman imperialism" while the rest of the world enjoys concurring mids applying divide and conquer and starving them out of oil and resources.

That war was a fight between bullies for resources. In the case of the Anglo world order, maintaining the status quo. Meaning their power and influence over the world.

That said, imo, America will fade away quietly into the night and mass inceldom will be a thing of the past.

Just not within our lifetime.

In 40+ years from now, we will start to see America truly becoming what South Africa and Brazil is. Its gonna be a brutal crime ridden society with scared rich white folks living in gated armed communities while the impoverished and resentful blacks and browns fight each other for crumbs in the cities. America will be dis-illusioned and "not caring" and so the world will return back to normal. Aka how it was before Britain defeated the spanish Armada.

Nah but westerners would be next to none existent in Asia and the japs would probably just fuck the Chinese women and what other nationalities of women that would be in the co prosperity shere. So for Japanese ricecels in Asia it would be better but for other Asians not so much.

I wish Japan would've nuked the US instead. The world would be superior and we'd all be praising god (heika). And by we I mean whitecels who would be slaves for the empire and I wouldn't exist since Im mixed race

No, see the view of german women towards sovjet soldiers during the occupation of eastern Germany. They despised slav men.

It would be the germans who would have won the war really, japan was just there for moral support jfl

So they they would still eb mogged by aryan German moggers

Yes, because there would be no feminism. Before WWII nobody in Japan cared what looks preferences women had. They were required to be married to their Japanese looksmatch, Japan had like a 99% marriage rate in the early 1900s.
What if German soldiers came to Japan?

probably, the humiliation of losing was so great it spawned anime, body pillows, hikikomori, etc.

It would be the germans who would have won the war really, japan was just there for moral support jfl

So they they would still eb mogged by aryan German moggers
The new Axis Powers will be Russia and China