Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If we were at war we wouldnt be incels

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
Israel hamas war
And ukraine russia war.

They dont care about smv there they have bigger problems

Yeah we would all be getting grounded into beef in order to save Israel and their political interest. Trust me Chad isnt getting set to the front line that nigga is becoming an officer right away, all sub-5s will be sent to the infantry to get mowed down by sub5s on the other side. The best you can hope for is getting some becky slut who might fuck you know that the gender ratio is 50 foids to 1 man

I actually don't understand why these Palestinian are not runaway away like Ukranians, Israel is obvious more stronger and they don't seem to leave , might as well say goodbye and leave to a better country. No way these guys can win with rocks and a few hamas soldiers

Yeah we would all be getting grounded into beef in order to save Israel and their political interest. Trust me Chad isnt getting set to the front line that nigga is becoming an officer right away, all sub-5s will be sent to the infantry to get mowed down by sub5s on the other side. The best you can hope for is getting some becky slut who might fuck you know that the gender ratio is 50 foids to 1 man
Wrong .lots of high ranking officers died.

I actually don't understand why these Palestinian are not runaway away like Ukranians, Israel is obvious more stronger and they don't seem to leave , might as well say goodbye and leave to a better country. No way these guys can win with rocks and a few hamas soldiers
Muslims are dumb

Its a lose-lose, flee to jewish controlled west and be subverted and have your foids turned into nigger fucking whores or stay and be outright destroyed by Jews. The situation is hopeless and everybody knows it so might as well die a martyr