Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If personality mattered for getting sex...

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
...there would be such thing as personalityfishing. People can criticize Chadfishing but Chadfishing works in real life.
So, if personality really mattered for arranging a date and getting sex, then men would wrote on dating sites about how they work(ed) in animal shelter, helped their grandparents to visit a hospital, how they helped a stranger or gave money to their relatives in need.
But why no one uses such strategy when they want to meet for sex?
Maybe because it isn't working?

"OMG OMG OMG this is why you are incel!!! I feel the serial killer vibe off of you! We love personaliteehee. If you actually did these things then we would love you"

I know bitches only fuck for looks. We all do. Sexy bitches are hot and ugly bitches are to be despised. Personality means nothing

That's why I usually copy from people like OP. Smartness (IQ), charisma, etc.

There absolutely is "personalityfishing". People lie all the time about their personality to give a misleading impression about how a relationship would be with them to get sex. The problem is that you need to be (a) not ugly to do it and (b) willing to lie. For example, on Reddit people complain that other people ask them what they are looking for in a partner so they can claim to be exactly that person. This is done because Reddit doesn't primarily use pictures (unlike Tinder).

Also, there is no reason for it: Why would you intentionally use bad looks to fish?

Only personality which matters is dark triad, even that works only if you are a min 6/10

She can't pass on man's personality traits so your sense of humor and morality is not important.