Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If virginity gave you social currency where do you think you would be right now?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I think I feel more normal, but not feel nearly as bad about myself, and I would have friends at least.

If virginity gave me social currency then I wouldn't be a virgin right now.:society:

I would be set up NEET for whole life :smonk:
but unfortunately you are not given money for your chasity as a male :feelsugh:

Social currency?

I would be the next Hitler and put an end to the globohomo degeneracy.

yeah like people admire you sincerely because you didn't have sex
Oh, I see. In a way, that is the case in this forum and it's really nice to finally be good at something, even if it's at being a subhuman abomination. My life would be so much better if that were the case in real life too. I would have also been a lot less depressed and distracted during my teens.

at 25 y.o. I'd be on whatever's the social equivalent of a golden throne on the highest hill :feelscomfy:
Well.. although that's what it feels like, there are plenty of people who are older than me on here, so I'd be on a silver throne on a slightly taller than average hill

If virginity gave me social currency then I wouldn't be a virgin right now.:society:
high IQ post

Last edited:
Would have a higher salary.

I would afford euthanasia

Children