Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are a NEET, your parents are cucks

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
They are working their butts off to raise a deadbeat horse.

NEET’s who live off of their parents money, how do you feel? When I was in my NEET situation I felt bad but never considered my dads position.

Do you agree with this statement? It’s how I feel.

Pretty sure they live off disability partly

Yeah you're right, but they do deserve it for the poor upbringing and the shit genes, so idc.

probaly but thats was a horrible fate you were born on more power to you if you can escape it.

Attachments

• 9GQu4LN.jpg
    9GQu4LN.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 98
OP must be a MGTOW. Only guys I see hating on NEETs.

Yeah you're right, but they do deserve it for the poor upbringing and the shit genes, so idc.
yup, can relate. enjoyed NEET life much more and would go back in an instant but feel bad when I think of my dads position.
OP must be a MGTOW. Only guys I see hating on NEETs.
partially mgtow but I don’t hate NEETs never said I did

their dumbass idea to have kids + idgaf about anything anymore. i don't even want to go outside. working sucks dick. college is a rip off. i just want to use drugs and cope in my room alone forever.

Well, they are at fault, because them I'm a NEET and socially awkward because them I can't leave the house and have anxiety. When I was little they were always very strict, didn't allow me to socialize with other kids, always were telling me not to talk to strangers, keep your mouth shut, don't speak loudly, etc ... Because of them, I became an introvert. That's why today I'm scared and can't find a job.

yup, can relate. enjoyed NEET life much more and would go back in an instant but feel bad when I think of my dads position.

partially mgtow but I don’t hate NEETs never said I did

Tbh I'd rather have a job and my own place just so I can be totally isolated, but again idc if I'm NEET atm, my mom lives off of government money and my dad is pretty much a NEET too, it's not like she has to toil for her money and stuff, so no fucks given.

You jealous bro? :feelzez:

yes :feelsrope:

I don’t want to waste my summer wagecucking then back into uni I don’t have time to do anything I want
Dude i’m feeling that shit. I just started my first job a month ago. It’s kinda nice to have the money, but not having time also sucks balls. I do think it’s better being at my own house and having a job than living in a shitty dorm though.

they are both on disability pay so i dont feel so bad but yeh if i could get another job atleast i wouldnt be broke

yes :feelsrope:

I don’t want to waste my summer wagecucking then back into uni I don’t have time to do anything I want
Do you even like your major or is it just a chore at this point

Basically forced me through school and highly discouraged me to find a part time job because school is more important. Now i finished a degree with no prospects or social skills or any work experience. Gee I wonder what happened?

Do you even like your major or is it just a chore at this point
I like it, but after living the NEET life I feel like it’s impossible to go back

If you feel bad, just pay them $500 a month or something, then they'll stop complaining.
Basically forced me through school and highly discouraged me to find a part time job because school is more important. Now i finished a degree with no prospects or social skills or any work experience. Gee I wonder what happened?
Same thing happened with me and my parents.

Your position is very narrowminded, you can be a NEET without being necessarily supported by your parents.

I support myself doing translation/interpreter/touristic guide gigs for foreigners and selling quality weed and cocaine for them (they pay a lot really) . I refuse to be a wagecuck.

Im okay with this since I only need money for gymcelling, food for bulking, guitar equipment and piano classes. And also it gives me plenty of time for practicing and studying that at home. Thats it

I like it, but after living the NEET life I feel like it’s impossible to go back
I feel like you have to forget what it's like to be a neet in order to become functional again

Your position is very narrowminded, you can be a NEET without being necessarily supported by your parents.

I support myself doing translation/interpreter/touristic guide gigs for foreigners and selling quality weed and cocaine for them (they pay a lot really) . I refuse to be a wagecuck.

Im okay with this since I only need money for gymcelling, food for bulking, guitar equipment and piano classes. And also it gives me plenty of time for practicing and studying that at home. Thats it
I want to get good at guitar

OP, just by having you they cucked themselves. We’re not LeBron James who put his mother in a mansion or some tech giant who “changed the world”. No ROI, eh?

Close but no cigar; NEET parents have sympathy which means they have options. Cucks however are bottom feeders that take what they can get.

Cool larp

parents are to blame for their worthless offspring. the offspring is also to blame for not bettering themselves anyway they can.
parents are to blame for their worthless offspring. the offspring is also to blame for not bettering themselves anyway they can.