Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If you are forced to approach foids yourself then you are already screwed

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
It may not 100% be over but you are at best a low tier normie if you are forced to have to approach foids yourself. To the people who go bUt YoU dIdN’t EvEn TrY, foids will approach you themselves if they were interested. If you approach as an ugly man you will just get metood or get send to jail. The people here who haven’t approached are the most blackpilled as they know that it’s over and that trying to approach is futile.

It may not 100% be over but you are at best a low tier normie if you are forced to have to approach foids yourself. To the people who go bUt YoU dIdN’t EvEn TrY, foids will approach you themselves if they were interested. If you approach as an ugly man you will just get metood or get send to jail. The people here who haven’t approached are the most blackpilled as they know that it’s over and that trying to approach is futile.

The 2nd sentence really needs to be engraved on normie's brains, but what should I expect of the Middle-Class

They'll just think they're better than the Low and High

This, I see girls go up to guys in the gym and strike random conversations and say shit like "you have really nice eyes, you're gonna have nice babies or so many girls are going to swoon over them". Jfl at having to approach lmao if they want your dick they will come for it.

This, I see girls go up to guys in the gym and strike random conversations and say shit like "you have really nice eyes, you're gonna have nice babies or so many girls are going to swoon over them". Jfl at having to approach lmao if they want your dick they will come for it.

Just have good genetics bro!

You're physically attractive = girls will approach you

It’s unbelievable how so many normies can’t understand this simple concept

Women approaching men is for extremely rare, extremely attractive men. Enough of this bullshit dichotomy that you either have to have women approach you, or you're incel. There are men inbetween. There are men who have to work for it.

Women approaching men is for extremely rare, extremely attractive men. Enough of this bullshit dichotomy that you either have to have women approach you, or you're incel. There are men inbetween. There are men who have to work for it.

Then Chad and his squad come on, fucking Chad

But they very often initiate the whole mating ritual with good looking males in their social circle while the lesser men get only monosyllabic responses and if they don't initiate the convos all the time they would likely never talk to them at all. Plus there are a lot of environments where they, if not directly hitting on Chad, they start chit-chatting with him as soon as the smallest occasion presents itself

But they very often initiate the whole mating ritual with good looking males in their social circle while the lesser men get only monosyllabic responses and if they don't initiate the convos all the time they would likely never talk to them at all. Plus there are a lot of environments where they, if not directly hitting on Chad, they start chit-chatting with him as soon as the smallest occasion presents itself

You're talking about Chad. "Extremely attractive men" I said. You can be "good looking" and not have a woman initiate. You can be "good looking" and still have to get things started.

You're talking about Chad. "Extremely attractive men" I said. You can be "good looking" and not have a woman initiate. You can be "good looking" and still have to get things started.

Chadlites are less pressed than Chads but girls will still initiate convos with them even if with less greed and lust than in the Chad situations. Here in Italy we have a motto "sotto il 7 non è vita" (below 7/10 you can't call it life)

Chadlites are less pressed than Chads but girls will still initiate convos with them even if with less greed and lust than in the Chad situations. Here in Italy we have a motto "sotto il 7 non è vita" (below 7/10 you can't call it life)

I'm not talking about Chadlites either. Normal men are what I'm talking about.

This is obvious. Even normies will struggle in relationships as they have to approach first and keep the girls interest.

Approaching first means you were never worth their time to begin with.

And those men get to deal with women who "settled," and still dream about the Chad cock they got in the past and cheat when they can.

Men who have to approach raise other men's children. Simple as.

And those men get to deal with women who "settled," and still dream about the Chad cock they got in the past and cheat when they can.

Men who have to approach raise other men's children. Simple as.

Not every normie has to be with a single mother. There are plenty of normies who aren't with single mothers.

To the people who go bUt YoU dIdN’t EvEn TrY, foids will approach you themselves if they were interested.
This is true 100%, I don't mean like "hey would you fuck me , let me suck your dick" approach but she would show interest in you, flirt, ask you personal questions, encourage you to make a move.Fuck those stupid redpillers that think you should simp for 8, 9 years until she notice you.

This is true 100%, I don't mean like "hey would you fuck me , let me suck your dick" approach but she would show interest in you, flirt, ask you personal questions, encourage you to make a move.Fuck those stupid redpillers that think you should simp for 8, 9 years until she notice you.
Many people here also think that you should approach first as well. It’s pretty stupid because as long as you are NT you will be able to notice if a foid is interested. Even if you buy groceries, if the foid cashier just has a stone like expression and doesn’t make conversation then it is over.

Many people here also think that you should approach first as well. It’s pretty stupid because as long as you are NT you will be able to notice if a foid is interested. Even if you buy groceries, if the foid cashier just has a stone like expression and doesn’t make conversation then it is over.
Yeah, it's obvious when foid is not interested, you're just going to embarrass yourself, for a shy highinhib guy like me that would be devastating to be rejected and humiliated.

Yeah, it's obvious when foid is not interested, you're just going to embarrass yourself, for a shy highinhib guy like me that would be devastating to be rejected and humiliated.
It’s social suicide as you will be ostracized for it. It will also cause psychological trauma worse than rape.

Italy is giga blackpilled

Not every normie has to be with a single mother. There are plenty of normies who aren't with single mothers.
Sure. But the paternity of their children is far more in question than many would admit. Betabuxx, alphafuxx.

While Beta Billy looks forward to his half-hearted birthday blowjob, his post-wall wife is out taking it bareback from some ageing Chad.

People that study genetics are discovering that paternity fraud is more rampant than ever thought possible. Companies like 23 and me have to train their customer service people on how to deal with the near constant calls from people that find out their "dad" can't possibly be their dad.