Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "If you don't approach, you're volcel!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
It’s over if foids don’t approach you. Fact

The simplest way to end up in jail is to approach as a sub7 male.

If you approach and fail it is proof that you are incel but if you do not approach you are not necessarily volcel. I never have foids even talking to me, just lol at people with female friends/aquaintances calling me fakecel.

Glance at the mirror is enough to know if you're incel. Besides there is no point in approaching when the odds are significantly against you; Foids have tons of better looking options, why would they settle for worse?

I've approached women and got so close to ascending but ultimately failed as they always end up ghosting me after awhile

How are you even gonna approach? Normies do it within their groups.

Incels don't have any friends

Yeah I’m sick of people telling me “you have never approached you can’t be incel”
tbh i've tried to talk and got ghosted or told to fuck off, you can't approach because it counts as rape if you're ugly

Tbh its actually bluepilled to suggest approaching imo.

If you're truly blackpilled, you know looks matter.
To suggest that you may look out when approaching implies that a personality trait is what got you the foid which we all know is complete bs.

It's all looks. If foids like the way you look, they'll make it easy for you to approach/approach you themselves.

One time at school, a girl tripped over my bag and fell. I guess she was trying to get my attention.

Cya later guys, my time has come :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: