Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"If YoU hAvE a RoOf oVEr yOuR hEAd YoU aRe WiNnINg aT LiFE"

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Yeah tell that to the 30 year old incel living with his parents you normie shit. It just enrages me when normies toss this cope at us.

Most retarded cope ever. It's basically: you are suffering but atleast you are not dying.

sexhaver statements

Most retarded cope ever. It's basically: you are suffering but atleast you are not dying.
At least you have a roof over your head right? (I am single and missed out on teen love and I will never get to experience young love)
94zlcd5igyk51

The same mfs who tell us this cope will call us losers for not being millionaires by 19 or being a virgin past 18

lol its basic need

It’s over for cabriolet cels

At least you have a roof over your head right? (I am single and missed out on teen love and I will never get to experience young love)
View attachment 1043706

The same mfs who tell us this cope will call us losers for not being millionaires by 19 or being a virgin past 18
That picture is literally my room in my slavic shithole. I don't take normgroids seriously since they are idealistic.

That picture is literally my room in my slavic shithole. I don't take normgroids seriously since they are idealistic.
Same brocel, my room is a literal fucking dump because wtf is the point in cleaning it if no foid will ever enter it

Same brocel, my room is a literal fucking dump because wtf is the point in cleaning it if no foid will ever enter it
I cant even cope by thinking ill get better living quarters. There is literally no redeeming things about my life. I assume same thing goes for you.

Why don’t you clean your room for yourself?

This is the perfect excuse to justify any right-wing policy

Comparing our situation to extreme examples so they can steal us more

Being a starving, African boy that has experienced teenlove and had a social circle > being a rich, fed up European boy with a roof under his head but missed out on teenlove and never had freinds

Being a starving, African boy that has experienced teenlove and had a social circle > being a rich, fed up European boy with a roof under his head but missed out on teenlove and never had freinds
:yes::yes:

Never listen to normies, listen to philosophers and scientists.

You sound like you've had a pampered life, being African would suck. No white women around.