Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you looksmax, don't tell anyone about it.

B

bcroger

Major
★★
Realistically, the only way to looksmax is by losing weight. Almost nothing else will work without surgery or wigs/doing things to your hair (like hear transplants etc.) Most of that shit to get a bigger jaw and what not will only give you TMJ and headaches. Of course there are always exceptions to everything (such as you have fucked up teeth, or never shower) but they are rare.

But don't tell anyone about your looksmaxing goals for those who choose to engage in them to ascend. If you aren't a fat fuck they will laugh at you and think you are "anorexic" or for losing weight or trying to get down to a low bodyfat. They will tell you to "improve your personality" instead of going to the gym and getting leaner. In fact, sometimes they will give you food.

Always keep your looksmaxxing goals a secret. My goal was to go from 171 lbs to 161 lbs @5'10. I am already down to 163, so I only need about 1-3 more lbs to lose. They will laugh at you and tell you about how you can fuck a foid with "muy personality"

Last edited:
wish you luck in ascending boy o

meanwhile im going to ascend to the next life ( in video game )