Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If your parents got you bracers when you were younger - they're subconciously blackpilled

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
My parents are actually bluepilled, and didn't bother doing it, even though they could afford it, they would always say that "looks dont matter", and "its all personality", and "its a waste of money to spend thousands for straight teeth, teeth arent meant to be perfectly straight".

But then you have other parents (not like mine) who go out of their way to give all their kids bracers and drop $5k on each kids teeth, these parents might be bluepilled in what they say, but their actions are blackpilled.

Now Im having my teeth straightened in my 30s finally. Going well so far.

EVEN TODAY MY PARENTS STILL THINK IM WASTING MONEY TO GET THEM STRAIGHTENED, SAME REASONS BTW "teeth arent meant to be straight, looks arent important, its personality".

Last edited:
My mom wanted to but we were too poor. She's still giga bluepilled. Calls me handsome and shit when I'm beyond ugly and balding

I wish my parents got me some bracers

My mom thinks personality is unironically why I have never brought a girl home. Yes mom, being 5’4 has absolutely nothing to do with it. It is all because of my horrible fucking personality. Seriously, what does she think I do? Does she think I go up to strangers and tell them to go screw themself?

My parents are actually bluepilled, and didn't bother doing it, even though they could afford it, they would always say that "looks dont matter", and "its all personality", and "its a waste of money to spend thousands for straight teeth, teeth arent meant to be perfectly straight".

But then you have other parents (not like mine) who go out of their way to give all their kids bracers and drop $5k on each kids teeth, these parents might be bluepilled in what they say, but their actions are blackpilled.

EVEN TODAY MY PARENTS STILL THINK IM WASTING MONEY TO GET THEM STRAIGHTENED, SAME REASONS BTW "teeth arent meant to be straight, looks aren't important, its personality".
very good post bro!

i think the same.

NOONE! NOT A SINGLE PERSON WHICH HAD BRACES AS KIDS WANTED IT THEMSELVES

When you get this done as kids, it's MUCH CHEAPER and the results are BETTER

My mom thinks personality is unironically why I have never brought a girl home. Yes mom, being 5’4 has absolutely nothing to do with it. It is all because of my horrible fucking personality. Seriously, what does she think I do? Does she think I go up to strangers and tell them to go screw themself?

She probably sees other men with your exact stats and is utterly disgusted, but when it comes to her son she thinks he’s a chad hahahh

She probably sees other men with your exact stats and is utterly disgusted, but when it comes to her son she thinks he’s a chad hahahh
My dad and step dad are both like 6’ and mog my mom jfl

everyone is subconsciously blackpilled

My mom spent a lot of time for my braces, my dad said it was not necesarry. After all Im thankful I have no problem with my teeth now.

Well, they didn’t do that tbh.

I can't think of any white people who were middle class or above that didn't get their kids braces. Except me of course

I had a consultation with a jaw surgeon and there were kids that were getting or have gotten jaw surgery. I could tell that they got it because they had good facial bones. You'd actually be surprised at how many parents that are actually blackpilled, we just got unlucky and got poor or boomer parents. I've had people give me looks of pity because they can tell that I'm going to die alone because of how ugly I am.

idk where in the video, but I remember in this ted talks this guy talks about how his mom encouraged him to get plastic surgery because she knew how much looks mattered.

EVEN TODAY MY PARENTS STILL THINK IM WASTING MONEY TO GET THEM STRAIGHTENED, SAME REASONS BTW "teeth arent meant to be straight, looks arent important, its personality".
I never got braces as a kid,as a result my teeth are all fucked up and crooked especially those at my lower jaw

I don't know anyone who had braces tbhtbh
Polish people are either too poor or too bluepilled in that aspect (or Slav genes give you passable teeth; mine are pretty good despite doing only basic maintenance)

I had a consultation with a jaw surgeon and there were kids that were getting or have gotten jaw surgery. I could tell that they got it because they had good facial bones. You'd actually be surprised at how many parents that are actually blackpilled, we just got unlucky and got poor or boomer parents. I've had people give me looks of pity because they can tell that I'm going to die alone because of how ugly I am.

idk where in the video, but I remember in this ted talks this guy talks about how his mom encouraged him to get plastic surgery because she knew how much looks mattered.

Jaw surgery as a kid is retarded. What happens when your jaw keeps growing after the surgery? You get an even uglier face and need jaw surgery again

no and my teeth are bad anyways

Also if your parents paid for HGH subscription they are subconsciously blackpilled

Literally everyone knows that appearance matters. Even delusional tranny bluepillers acknowledge it with the shower, haircut and lifting memes.

My parents got me braces when I was 11 to 13 (2 years)

I got braces. My dad tried to stop it from happening but my mom won the argument and made it happen. Thank God tbh