Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you’re 6 feet tall please leave this website

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
Nobody wants you here you fucking fakecel tallfag

Jfl at thinking 6' is tall in 2022. :feelshaha:

Shit cope. 6 foot is just the height where women won’t reject you for HEIGHT alone. It’s still a mediocre height. Let me guess , you’re a manlet and so everyone taller than you is a fakecel?
Another user who’s a dickcel will come and say anyone with a 6+ dick is a fakecel.
Then someone else with one arm will come and say anyone with 2 arms is a fakecel.
Cringe cope.

Let me guess , you’re a manlet and so everyone taller than you is a fakecel?
Yes Id go as far as to say that 5’10” tallfags should be banned as well

Shit cope. 6 foot is just the height where women won’t reject you for HEIGHT alone. It’s still a mediocre height. Let me guess , you’re a manlet and so everyone taller than you is a fakecel?
Another user who’s a dickcel will come and say anyone with a 6+ dick is a fakecel.
Then someone else with one arm will come and say anyone with 2 arms is a fakecel.
Cringe cope.
This unless ur 6'8 you aint getting dhit

That's because they lumped in all the short Hispanics, Asians and old people, which brought down the average height.
No they didn’t lump them in with old ppl, and average height for young white male is 5’9.5”

I have 6'05" and still never had a gf. Height is important, but not enough/sufficient. A lot of incels are 6' and over, and they never had a girlfriend. If your face is ugly and you are balding, you can have 7' and it's a high chance to not get a girlfriend. So stop assuming all tall guys are fakecels.

I have 6'05" and still never had a gf. Height is important, but not enough/sufficient. A lot of incels are 6' and over, and they never had a girlfriend. If your face is ugly and you are balding, you can have 7' and it's a high chance to not get a girlfriend. So stop assuming all tall guys are fakecels.
All tall guys are fucking fakecels go cry about it

All tall guys are fucking fakecels go cry about it
It's your opinion, but you generalise for no reason. I am one of the examples that proves height isn't all (with a 3/10 face, balding, autism and other mental problems) and you can be incel no matter what height you are.

height doesnt matter. my manlet friend got laid on the first date while all i get is nos and donts

I will be resetting my account shortly. Thank you for letting me know about my fakecel status. Good day :feelsYall:
Some people are obsessed with this height, thinking height is that important. I know lots of guys from college who are under my height (6'05) and have girlfriends while I got only rejections.

height doesnt matter. my manlet friend got laid on the first date while all i get is nos and donts
You should be banned for spewing this bullshit bluepilled anecdotes

I'm fairly tall and it doesn't matter at all

Everyone under 6"0 should be banned