Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you're balding, you can thank your mom's shitty genetics, not your father.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Thats right. If you are balding, thats the fault of your mom's dad (where you get your genes from) not your dad. My dad's dad (grandfather) had perfect, luscious hair till he was about dead JFL

Guess what happened to his male children. ALL are balding since i dunno when. Now guess what my other grandfather was like?! COMPELTELY BALD. its about the only guy in my ENTIRE FAMILY who didnt had one single follicule of hair on top of his head.

And i probably inherited it. Again, FUCK. MY. LIFE.

Thats right. If you are balding, thats the fault of your mom's dad (where you get your genes from) not your dad. My dad's dad (grandfather) had perfect, luscious hair till he was about dead JFL

Guess what happened to his male children. ALL are balding since i dunno when. Now guess what my other grandfather was like?! COMPELTELY BALD. its about the only guy in my ENTIRE FAMILY who didnt had one single follicule of hair on top of his head.

just because your baldness comes from the mother's side doesn't mean that applies to everyone

Balding has multiple causes. It's not always genetics. There are people who aren't balding while their dad and grandfathers did. Diet and lifestyle is also a huge factor.

Balding has multiple causes. It's not always genetics. There are people who aren't balding while their dad and grandfathers did. Diet and lifestyle is also a huge factor.
In the case of male pattern baldness it's really the fault of the mother's genes. Diet, lifestyle, vitamins, supplements have all been tried to stop hair loss for men and they don't.

In the case of male pattern baldness it's really the fault of the mother's genes. Diet, lifestyle, vitamins, supplements have all been tried to stop hair loss for men and they don't.
Once you're balding it's too late to stop it though. The point is to have good diet and lifestyle so that you never get to the point of balding. At least not until way later in your life, like 50s plus (assuming it's not genetic). Once you're already balding, a diet and lifestyle change won't do much to stop it, you're right about that.

Once you're balding it's too late to stop it though. The point is to have good diet and lifestyle so that you never get to the point of balding. At least not until way later in your life, like 50s plus (assuming it's not genetic). Once you're already balding, a diet and lifestyle change won't do much to stop it, you're right about that.
Lol.

Diet and lifestyle.

Lol

I doubt that. A bad enough diet and lifestyle to cause baldness would cause you to become a manlet or seriously sick first.

Lol.

Diet and lifestyle.

Lol
People in general criminally underrate it. 99% of people eat like shit and have non-existent health practices. They’re stressed out with work and school, coffee addicts, drugs smoke and alcohol addicts, sleep like shit, eat fast food for breakfast lunch and dinner etc. Modern society is full of sick people.

Nah, definitely not the only thing that influences it or not. Grandfather on her side of the family had a full head of hair until old age. Me, not so much.

People in general criminally underrate it. 99% of people eat like shit and have non-existent health practices. They’re stressed out with work and school, coffee addicts, drugs smoke and alcohol addicts, sleep like shit, eat fast food for breakfast lunch and dinner etc. Modern society is full of sick people.
You're still a sick person, though. We're all in the same boat, in one way or another.

Not in my case all my mom side relatives have a good hair

Those are big copes for hair loss, homeless people always out there with hair, the true culprit is test and dht, mainly dht, but test in of itself begins the miniaturizing of your hair from the moment your balls drop, its like a ticking time clock. Some people end up balding quicker cuz they have shittier genes and more t. The only true way to slow down this trucel process is fin or dut, at the bare min you should be using ketoconazole shampoo

My moms eyebrows are barely noticeable cucked my eyebrows even though my dad has gigachad eyebrow density

nice sample size lil bro

It’s more than just that.

Those are big copes for hair loss, homeless people always out there with hair, the true culprit is test and dht, mainly dht, but test in of itself begins the miniaturizing of your hair from the moment your balls drop, its like a ticking time clock. Some people end up balding quicker cuz they have shittier genes and more t. The only true way to slow down this trucel process is fin or dut, at the bare min you should be using ketoconazole shampoo
DHT isn't the cause, it just makes it worse.

Luke Skywalker GIF by Star Wars

Most of the short guys I know are short because their mom is short. I don’t see gigamanlets having tons of kids. It’s always 6’0” dad with his 5’0” wife making manlet sons.

My dad has a full head of hair in his late 50s and I started balding at 18. I looked at an old picture of my maternal grandfather not too long ago and he had a massive bald spot in his late 20s.