Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm 24 and female cashier assumed I was under 18 and asked for ID while buying alcohol

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
This is one of the biggest incel traits,I was buying wine to cope with my inceldom to drink at home later,female cashier assumed I was under 18 and asked to verify my age :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Yeaaaah me too I’m 23 but could pass as 13 honestly :feelstrash:

Bro 50 year olds get carded for booze. It's a legal liability type thing.

that's a good thing how else are you going to get lolis

incel trait: you look underage. it's only good if you're a chick but bad if you're a guy

How tall are you?

Bro 50 year olds get carded for booze. It's a legal liability type thing.

:feelskek: Oh no, look at the little man coping hard. :feelsgah:

It's all in height. If you are tall enough a chance to get asked for ID is tiny. I mean I have been asked for ID once when I was in my early 20's but I was also drinking while underage in several places before that. Asian people especially considered me an adult at the age of 15 and would ALWAYS bring me alcohol at the end of a good meal in a Chinese restaurant.

When I was 15 I went to Italy and they served me beer in a restaurant.

How tall are you?
167 cm/5'6

It's all in height. If you are tall enough a chance to get asked for ID is tiny. I mean I have been asked for ID once when I was in my early 20's but I was also drinking while underage in several places before that. Asian people especially considered me an adult at the age of 15 and would ALWAYS bring me alcohol at the end of a good meal in a Chinese restaurant.

How tall are you?

I'm 20 but look and sound like i'm 13 or 14 tbh ngl
it sucks cause no one takes me seriously or treats me like an adult

I don't think at 24 or at 25, etc. you can look so young. I'm 25. I don't look like a grown man. But I already have some signs of aging on my face. Although I have no hair on my cheeks at all.
What am I leading to. It seems to me that this is a kind of trolling incels who have a short stature, an ugly face, and a bad frame.

This is one of the biggest incel traits,I was buying wine to cope with my inceldom to drink at home later,female cashier assumed I was under 18 and asked to verify my age :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
Bro, I'm also 24 and people think I'm 13-16

peak cope
I've seen it though. In the United States idk about Turkey

It could be either or. Some establishments do indeed card everyone regardless of how young or old they look. You retarded or what?

Last edited:
if she'd sell alcohol to an underage person, and anything happens to that person, she would be in big trouble.

What'd she say or what was the expression when your id checked out?

This happens to me every time

over for eternal youth cels

Lifefuel for JB chasers, suifuel if not.

Are you a ricecel brocel?

I was carded by a 30-something foid when buying a kitchen knife at 34 :feelsree:

Foid cashier not female

Wear a suit with a tie. This way has worked for me

That's good I would want to look youthful too.

You usually get asked for ID unless you're obviously old looking

Some might take looking young as a compliment but it can feel emasculating.