Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel im a creepy starer

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
i cant stop staring at people
when there are other people around me I can't help their presence from affecting what I do in an obvious way
ive done this since childhood

the worst is when I get the urge to follow them so I make justifications like I was going that way anyways fucking hell it's over4me

Last edited:
it's ok, assert your dominance. Only high-T alphacels will understand this

was in my driveway a second ago and there were two jbs looked about 14 years old walking their dog. couldnt keep my eyes off them.
im pretty sure one of my neighbors is scared of me for looking at her too much.

Ok it's 22:39 Friday night. I'm going to go outside and stare at some random foids. Low inhib mode activate

was in my driveway a second ago and there were two jbs looked about 14 years old walking their dog. couldnt keep my eyes off them.
im pretty sure one of my neighbors is scared of me for looking at her too much.
aah, I love staring at JBs :feelsohh:
also this is off-topic, but anyone else notice how teenagers stare a lot? whats wrong with these fuckers?

U motivated me

U motivated me
it's not worth it does not lead anywhere good. it is just a cope for socially starved autists like me
aah, I love staring at JBs :feelsohh:
also this is off-topic, but anyone else notice how teenagers stare a lot? whats wrong with these fuckers?
IRL jbs are sui fuel

Last edited:
yeah I stare at things unknowingly and then blank out and day dream, this happened multiple times on the bus where some guy taps me and says “are you ok buddy” because I have this dead stare at the wall or something

yeah I stare at things unknowingly and then blank out and day dream, this happened multiple times on the bus where some guy taps me and says “are you ok buddy” because I have this dead stare at the wall or something
zombiecel

i used to do this shit all the time due to ADHD.

do you have aspergers? (srs)
Ok it's 22:39 Friday night. I'm going to go outside and stare at some random foids. Low inhib mode activate

are you getting drunk again?

i used to do this shit all the time due to ADHD.

do you have aspergers? (srs)
I was supposed to take a test for it because my academic supervisor and family told me to

I was supposed to take a test for it because my academic supervisor and family told me to
3291.jpg
i think I know the result already

I do the opposite.

I fucking love to stare at women in public transport and make them feel unconfortable and scared. Its such an adrenaline rush trying to see them hide the eyes from a grotesque monster looking at them as prey.

I fucking love to stare at women in public transport and make them feel unconfortable and scared. Its such an adrenaline rush trying to see them hide the eyes from a grotesque monster looking at them as prey.
:lul::lul::lul:Beware the stare:lul::lul::lul:

I stare at everyone. Fuck them if they dont like it they can move out of my gaze

I remember at the beginning of the school year I took multiple creepshots and pics of some girls in my class. I deleted them though and had to stop because i got way too nervous

Same lmao. I keep staring at people, especially women.

People immediately stare back at me when I look at them for some reason, so I try to avoid it.

I stare and act like I'm going in the same direction as hoes all the time, it's normal behavior for an incel.

I said this in a nother op. SUNGLASSES :cool:

i prefer stealth jerking as i stare at them more bang for your buck