Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm even uglier when I'm wearing mask because my eye area is my weakest point

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Not only am I a 5'6 manlet, but my eye lashes tilt upward toward the center and my eye shape also has more of an upward tilt, the opposite of hunter eyes/area.

I feel you since I hate my unibrow. Just be patient bro, the pandemic will be over before autumn

I have a good eye area it's the everything else that's the problem.

For me, my chinless and jaw and acne are my worst part so the mask really is a weird confident boost for me

Yep maskpill is brutal. Also I noticed that the gap between ur ear and beginning of mask indicates ur jaw length and width, so the lesser the gap the more subhuman. I saw a chad irl at work where his mask looked tiny as fuck on his face, meanwhile my mask covers my entire face and jaw because of low facial width

For me, my chinless and jaw and acne are my worst part so the mask really is a weird confident boost for me
This except I'm still not confident

Truecel trait: uglier in a mask than without a mask

chinless and jaw and acne are my worst part so the mask really is a weird confident boost for me
pretty much the same issues as me.
masks are life fuel tbh

My mask covers my scars and my subhuman round face. I almost look normal with a mask on