Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm fucking horrifically ugly, and worst of all, dumb and lazy.

TruestBlackCel

TruestBlackCel

Mr. Ugly
-
It really sucks boyos honestly. Got the worst grades back in high school, and it really is fucking up my life. Then again it hurts even more seeing some of my hs acquaintances succeeding in post-secondary, and overall content with their lives. Really wish I could turn back the time, and try my best to do things completely different academically. Would of felt a lot better about my situation right now, as a truecel.

ZERO RESPONSES. Why? Because you're not as ugly as you claim to be. Maybe a bit below average at worst.

Fakecel trait: saying he is truecel all the time

I'm sorry i replied

I'm magnificent, the perfect gentleman, the true alpha male, but women just don't see it.

You're likely not as dumb as you think and the reason you are lazy is because your brain sees 0 reason/rewards in stimulating you to take action.

You're likely not as dumb as you think and the reason you are lazy is because your brain sees 0 reason/rewards in stimulating you to take action.
Really does makes sense tbh

If you are really a truecel as you claim then education is useless, no reward for all that shit and suifuel everywhere you go

show pic, I tell you if you are trucel or not

show pic, I tell you if you are trucel or not
20200703 222025

Wizard? You look older than 30.