Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm getting interviewed as an Incel

Status
Not open for further replies.
BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
I don't want to get into too much details so the interview will be interfered with, but it's from an outlet I trust to be unbiased and fair, and not the typical mainstream bullshit. The interview will be conducted in person at a studio. The reason why i'm telling you guys this is because I have some talking points of my own to paint Incels in a pretty positive way, or at least bring some better optics and explain the plights of men and why we're like this for various reasons, etc.

Is there any topics whether it be blackpills, redpills, terms, etc that you think are essential to bring up? I'm pretty sure I have everything down in my own notes, the interview will be about an hour or so long so I should have plenty of time to address and talk about quite a bit.

Below sea level iq

dont go its a trap. they will humiliate you and make you eat your own shit b4 getting beheaded

I don't want to get into too much details so the interview will be interfered with, but it's from an outlet I trust to be unbiased and fair, and not the typical mainstream bullshit. The interview will be conducted in person at a studio. The reason why i'm telling you guys this is because I have some talking points of my own to paint Incels in a pretty positive way, or at least bring some better optics and explain the plights of men and why we're like this for various reasons, etc.

Is there any topics whether it be blackpills, redpills, terms, etc that you think are essential to bring up? I'm pretty sure I have everything down in my own notes, the interview will be about an hour or so long so I should have plenty of time to address and talk about quite a bit.
Why you doxxing youself?

Good luck. I know you are a tradconcel so you will represent us well. Don't fuck it up and become Jackcuck.

They will dox you and mock you to death on twitter if you get on their bad side.

I think the most important thing is to point out that incels don't necessarily feel entitled, and are not typically violent. We just want a fair chance at what it seems so many have. We may not get this chance, so many feel bitter as time goes on.

If you are not lying OP, we can't wait to see how they will distort and debunk anything you will say. Don't expect them to cry and pat your back.

I think the most important thing is to point out that incels don't necessarily feel entitled, and are not typically violent. We just want a fair chance at what it seems so many have. We may not get this chance, so many feel bitter as time goes on.
Agreed... However, do NOT let them use your FACE PICTURE>. God help you..

Can you give us the video afterwards.

Just remember after the interview they can edit it together however they like to fit their agenda (if they have any) so they might only take all the bad stuff despite you having a lot of good things to say.

They will dox you and mock you to death on twitter if you get on their bad side.
If you are not lying OP, we can't wait to see how they will distort and debunk anything you will say. Don't expect them to cry and pat your back.
Just remember after the interview they can edit it together however they like to fit their agenda (if they have any) so they might only take all the bad stuff despite you having a lot of good things to say.
I'm very well researched in this specific media outlet, and i'm convinced I the host will be on my side. It wont be what you guys expect as the typical Incel slander, I gurantee it.
Can you give us the video afterwards.
Sure.

The fucking fbi is behind all of this.

Is it one of those interviews where the face is blurred out or are you going on record?

just make to say we hate women btw

Is it one of those interviews where the face is blurred out or are you going on record?
Isn't that from criminal and rape victims ? He is a an incel not a terrorist bro.

Wholesome post :feelscry:

Pity sex from who? If hes incel hes incel...

Jack had female attention after he done an interview, so did the Vice guy.

So I guess if hes lucky maybe some stacies will contact him for him to lose his V card.

Maybe its just a fantasy of mine.

Please don't do that.

Is there any topics whether it be blackpills, redpills, terms, etc that you think are essential to bring up?

Yes, address the fact that there LITERALLY isn't enough women, and thus there isn't someone for everyone. This is due to male to female birth ratios being naturally 105 male births per 100 female births.

but it's from an outlet I trust to be unbiased and fair
How the fuck does this happen? Getting an interview for being an incel (and a junecel at that).

Jack had female attention after he done an interview, so did the Vice guy.

So I guess if hes lucky maybe some stacies will contact him for him to lose his V card.

Maybe its just a fantasy of mine.
There's always some virtue signalling female who will say something in the comments like "omg how is he an Incel he's so cute too bad he's sexist" or something and then you get a myriad of people on here that will say i'm a fakecel. I'm all about optics tho, if any female tries to get into contact with me for a relationship they definitely wont be where I live that's for sure, plight of being a locationcel.
How the fuck does this happen? Getting an interview for being an incel (and a junecel at that).
I've used the term Incel and been an Incel long before I signed up for this site, lets just say its from one of the alternative media outlets that are more sympathetic to alternative political ideas, but they do have a studio, and millions of viewers. Also before anyone asks, no it's not Infowars.

Just explain how you’re gonna have to betabuxx if you’re not chad.

Update: It's for sure the interview is happening, i'll keep you guys updated in the future, I promise i'll do my best and I wont let you guys down.

This is a terrible idea. Everything you say will he distorted.

This is a terrible idea. Everything you say will he distorted.
Normally i'd think the same, and it might for true for other news outlets who might cover the interview, but i'm very confident in this one in particularly, and i'm pretty positive they'll portray it in a positive way, which I know sounds surprising considering the constant negative press we get, in fact I heard about this site through a slanderous YouTube video. I wouldn't do an interview if I wasn't sure they would be honest about it.

at least talk about the tinder trap bitch, it'll give some sympathy

dont fucking do it normies dont give a fuck about anything they will only cause you to kys even faster brother

Do you know anything about why they would want to be sympathetic to incels? E.g., is the host a MGTOW/volcel/incel/etc.?
I'll just say the host promotes traditionalism, patriarchy, and is against women having the right to vote, but he gets away with it for a specific reason that I can't mention. Honestly that's a bit too much information but you guys will know who/where i'm getting interviewed within a few days.

Painting incels in a "positive light" doesn't really do us much good, I think. If you were to say "Oh we're not violent, we're not hateful, we're not this and that" then that alienates the people who ARE violent and ARE hateful, and they need the help the most.

Society needs to be like "Yes, there ARE a lot of deeply disturbed men out there. And that's why we need to help them." Not just help the easy cases.

Painting incels in a "positive light" doesn't really do us much good, I think. If you were to say "Oh we're not violent, we're not hateful, we're not this and that" then that alienates the people who ARE violent and ARE hateful, and they need the help the most.

Society needs to be like "Yes, there ARE a lot of deeply disturbed men out there. And that's why we need to help them." Not just help the easy cases.
I'm not going to pretend people who are violent and hateful don't exist, and you're absolutely right that the reason why those people exist are because of the problem that created Incels in the first place, and they absolutely do need help the most, because the fact of the matter is the Incels among us who are violent and hateful, are only violent and hateful because of how the world has treated them. They wouldn't be like this 100 years ago. Don't worry, i'm pretty sure I got everything covered pretty thoroughly.

My major gripe is that society is looking for a bad guy to blame in the incel. Or the "extremist incel" if we're gonna differentiate. When we used to take their cases seriously and want to get them help, not ridicule. Your Rodgers and your Minassians, we didn't react this way to Aghdam. We gave Aghdam the benefit of saying we should've helped her. No one said that for Minassian.

Why are you fucking talking to normies?

Here's what's happening. OP is probably a christcuck altcel who thinks that the alt-right gives a shit about incels. He's going to go on Glenn Beck or Ann Coulter's shitty show and sperg out. Normie interviewer is going to ask some stupid questions 'Why do you want to kill people you crazy?' and OP will say some shit that's 100% uncomvincing to normies and altcels-in-denial. Then show host will say 'well we disagree but unlike the ess jay dubya left, we listen to all opinions here.' Then OP will go back to LDAR and the comment section will be full of LARPing 'slayers', i.e. Altcels-in-denial. The End.
Edit: Also, it better not be that tradthot whore Lauren Rose or her ilk.

Low IQ Christtard

Too stupid to realise they'll only take little snippets of what you say out of context to make you look bad

But hey if you can try and give us a less extreme image that would be appreciated

Here's what's happening. OP is probably a christcuck altcel who thinks that the alt-right gives a shit about incels. He's going to go on Glenn Beck or Ann Coulter's shitty show and sperg out. Normie interviewer is going to ask some stupid questions 'Why do you want to kill people you crazy?' and OP will say some shit that's 100% uncomvincing to normies and altcels-in-denial. Then show host will say 'well we disagree but unlike the ess jay dubya left, we listen to all opinions here.' Then OP will go back to LDAR and the comment section will be full of LARPing 'slayers', i.e. Altcels-in-denial. The End.
Edit: Also, it better not be that tradthot whore Lauren Rose or her ilk.
Low IQ Christtard

Too stupid to realise they'll only take little snippets of what you say out of context to make you look bad
So THIS is the power of currycels...woah....
7af

Seriously tho, it's not Lauren Rose, it's not some cuckservative radio show, they wont edit or slander me. I wouldn't do an interview if I didn't extensively research the host/outlet I was doing it on and didn't trust them to portray me fine/unedited.

Status
Not open for further replies.