Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm getting interviewed as an Incel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you dude. That's brave and although I don't have the guts to do it myself, we need more guys willing to do this to destigmatize the phenomenon.

Here are some main talking points I would consider important as well as pointers if you're not used to being in the hotseat. This is going to be lengthy because I want to convey everything I personally would think is important to get across. I also believe that in these types of situations, preparation is the best weapon to guarantee a successful outcome. The more you can prepare the more ready you will be.

Style/Process Pointers
Expect a lot of very bright lights, and to feel a bit off kilter by virtue of all the cameras pointed at you. Practice imagining yourself there and going through the interview in your mind, what it will feel like to sit in the seat and have all that around you. Don't let the environment or all the distractions throw you off too much.

Take your time. Speed is never necessary in an interview. People will try to pressure you into answers or pose you challenging questions. In general, it is better to say, "Hmm. That's a really interesting question. Let me think about that a moment" or "You know I haven't really considered that before, I'd have to read more about that or consider if that's true before I could say for sure". Don't feel like you need to have ALL the answers or have to answer everything with a punch immediately. It's better to think it through than to answer too quickly, say something stupid, and get caught defending the indefensible.

Talk with a slow and measured voice. Don't talk too quickly or too slowly. How you say things is as important to normies as what you say. You can have the best answers in the world, but if your heart is bounding 120 beats a minute and you sound jittery as fuck, people will just ignore your words and think "what a fucking spaz". So breathe deeply, avoid getting tense in your body, and try to speak in a relaxed and measured fashion. Have a sip of water if you need it, but mainly it's about forcing yourself to take slow measured breaths and fix your posture if you start tensing up.

If you're not used to speaking publicly (ie. shut-in or NEET), you may want to practice getting dressed how you plan to attend the event and testing yourself out by speaking into a mirror or out loud as if someone is asking you the questions. Rehearsal for job interviews is a common strategy. Politicians similarly rehearse before debates or interviews. It helps you get a groove and perform well in it.

Talking Points

Why are you on the show?
You are speaking on the show on record likely because you think it's an important subject to discuss and you want to be open about it. Being a male celibate is now a pretty common thing from the statistics, and there shouldn't need to be a stigma about that. So much of our society tries to shame men for not being sexually successful. But this is something that "just is" - it's neither something one should feel proud or ashamed of. A man is defined as an incel because he'd like to be in a sexual relationship, but can't find a willing partner. We should be able to talk freely about that.

Regarding "hate", misogyny, entitlement, etc.
Incels are just men who cannot find sexual partners and wish to. That is it. Within that group of men, there can be all sorts of philosophies or thoughts, just like among any group of men. But in general, most incels don't feel "entitled" to women. We just greatly want one, as is our natural biological drive. Being incel also doesn't mean that one needs to hate women. In fact, many incels greatly love women or the idea of having a woman, and that's one of our greatest dreams - to have a woman we love and loves us back. Describing and reflecting on innate gender differences also doesn't make one a misogynist - it's just trying to understand what drives us all and makes us unique.

What makes a man incel
Incels are typically created when a man is too low in sexual market value to compete in the modern dating market. In our current world, women have thousands of options. A woman can make a Tinder account in a busy city and have over 10,000 likes in less than 2 weeks, and people have proven that. When a woman has 10,000 pictures of men to pick from, she will generally take the upper tier and reject the bottom. And unfortunately women are fairly consistent in who they consider the upper men and the lower men.

Men are most typically judged based on their race, height, and facial attractiveness, and there is a great deal of scientific evidence proving these are the primary criteria. If the man is for example Asian, short, and has a poor face, it is very easy for him to end up with zero matches and zero prospects. >30% of Asian and Indian men are now celibate for example in America, while less than 4% of women of these same races are. Women also harshly discriminate against men with autism, as this is considered a very unattractive trait. So some incels may be better looking but generally are suffering from a condition like autism which disqualifies them instead. Almost half of men with autism will be virgins into their 30s (someone posted the exact stat but I can't find it now... @Creep?).

Hypergamy
Hypergamy is the principle that women are always in competition with one another to try to secure the highest value male they can, who is typically of higher value than they are themselves. Hypergamy is facilitated by our modern dating culture, where average women can easily match with all the tallest, most handsome, best looking men in a city. These men can then take turns servicing each of these women, and the women don't necessarily mind, because they all fantasize they will be "the one" he chooses. Statistics show the top 5% of men are now having 38% more partners than they did a decade ago, and women's sexual partner count is also rising with this. Hypergamy also leads to unstable relationships, as women are always eager to "trade up" if given the opportunity. Most divorces for this reason are initiated by women.

Gender differences in sexual selection
Men are far more open to different types of women than vice versa. While many men may have very different tastes - liking Asian girls or white girls or latinas, or liking tall or short girls, or liking big or small breasts, women tend to all have a very similar taste. Women tend to like the ideal of the tall handsome, chiseled, steroided white (or sometimes black) male. If you look at Hollywood, almost all movie stars who lead blockbuster films will fit this mold. And if you look at who gets matches on Tinder or replies online, it's the same archetype. So while people will say "everyone has different tastes", this isn't actually true for women. They tend to have remarkably similar tastes.

Women will also discriminate more harshly on genetic factors a man can't change. A man can't change his race, yet race is one of the primary criteria women use to decide if a man is dateable or not. A man similarly can't change his height, and yet not only do women feel happy to discriminate on height, they will gleefully mock shorter men on social media. A man's facial structure is also minimally within his control. There is no cure for autism either. Yet women think all these are fair criteria to reject millions of men by. By contrast, when a man rejects a woman because she is overweight, he is called a misogynist. Even though weight is actually something a person can control.

Effects of being incel
Humans are social animals and prolonged isolation can be extremely harmful. The desire to find and have a mate is extremely innate for most of us also, and when it goes unfulfilled, many of us feel empty and useless, and even drop out from society. It can lead to depression, withdrawal, self loathing, and suicidality. Social isolation can shave years of a person's lifespan.

What should be done about inceldom
It should be destigmatized. Men shouldn't be told they should be ashamed for wanting women or for being men. It is part of a man's nature to seek a woman. And if he is simply too low in sexual market value to get one, he shouldn't be mocked and told that means he is hateful or a horrible person. Many of the things that cause a man to be incel are beyond a person's control. While we all do our best for self improvement, sometimes, there's only so far one can improve. Society should be more open and aware of that.

Prostitution should be legalized. This would at least provide men with a sexual outlet. Women should be socially encouraged to return to more traditional values where the goal of life isn't to sleep with all the best looking male models from their Tinder accounts, but rather to build lasting relationships with guys more on their level. In the long term, sex dolls may help more men who are tired of the inequity to leave the dating market altogether.

Research
I would study up a bit on your basic blackpills in advance as well so you can throw some stats and references out if it is opportune. The blackpill archive has all the big ones:
https://incels.is/threads/blackpill-archive.61693/

Key points I'd personally recommend:
https://incels.is/threads/study-sho...oks-personality-money-for-both-genders.60460/
https://incels.is/threads/scientifi...f-importance-is-race-height-face-money.59098/
https://incels.is/threads/science-c...decade-women-putting-out-only-for-chad.42066/
https://incels.is/threads/another-p...rms-the-black-pill-inceldom-is-growing.43591/
https://incels.is/threads/ethnic-male-celibacy-30-in-2018.41806/
https://incels.is/threads/study-shows-that-social-isolation-may-shorten-lives.38304/

If you have any points you especially want to prove, you might want to go through the blackpill archive and make a list you can remember. Having this sort of stuff mentally on hand ready breeds confidence in my experience, because you know you can prove what you're saying, and it makes you sound far more authoritative when you can say, "according to recent statistics from the National Opinion Research Center (NORC) at University of Chicago, over 30% of nonwhite/nonblack men are no longer having sex..."

It sounds concrete, irrefutable, and very enticing as a foundation for conversation, because no longer are you debating opinions, you're discussing facts.

Good luck boyo! Hope this is at least somewhat helpful. Do a bit of prep work in advance, practice speaking and answering some imaginary (predictable) questions out loud, know what points you want to convey going in, stay on subject, and you should do well.

Fantastic post bro. Really commendable for you to discuss such a bevy of important talking points. I hope @BrendioEEE sees this

I've read a lot of the advice given on here, its mostly stuff I knew/planned on talking about anyways.

fakecel get out, real truecels are to ugly to interview.

Can you spread the autism pill and explain that autism is one of the main reasons for low SMV, and that an autistic person cannot magically become confident or NT, especially due to past experiences of bullying and ostracization(as scientifically proven in threads here).

Also explain the concept of learned failure.

Really u underscore the issue of women being able to guarantee income just because they're female on the internet due to streaming and the new phenomenon of internet orbiting. Internet communities have massively raised the SMV of women.

https://incels.is/threads/nuclear-a...ism-aspergers-and-suicide.67491/#post-1258437
Explain how bullying is a cause of inceldom, and that "tough love" is more likely to cause inceldom than having loving parents.

And of course shittalk single mothers as being a factor in inceldom.

https://positivepsychologyprogram.com/learned-helplessness-seligman-theory-depression-cure/
https://www.growbeyondwords.com/why-abuse-can-create-learned-helplessness/

You are a junecel so I have my doubts. We don't want a second Jack Peterson playing "representative" of incels all the while appeasing to normoid bluepilled simps and femshits.

they will piece together shit that you said to form an article that pushes whatever bullshit idea they were trying to push from the beginning.

I told him it's a bad idea but he is adamant
latest

There's always some virtue signalling female who will say something in the comments like "omg how is he an Incel he's so cute too bad he's sexist" or something and then you get a myriad of people on here that will say i'm a fakecel. I'm all about optics tho, if any female tries to get into contact with me for a relationship they definitely wont be where I live that's for sure, plight of being a locationcel.

I've used the term Incel and been an Incel long before I signed up for this site, lets just say its from one of the alternative media outlets that are more sympathetic to alternative political ideas, but they do have a studio, and millions of viewers. Also before anyone asks, no it's not Infowars.

u better not be hating on info wars bud.
maxresdefault.jpg

also inb4 your the next bud

I can't quite remember exactly why but I have a vague memory of you being very bluepilled, believing that NAWALTs exist. Could have been someone else.

Anyway, just don't cuck out and say the same shit that Jack said.

No point in doing this interview at all, normies (females especially) don't want to hear you explain the blackpill rationally.

I can't quite remember exactly why but I have a vague memory of you being very bluepilled, believing that NAWALTs exist. Could have been someone else.

Anyway, just don't cuck out and say the same shit that Jack said.

No point in doing this interview at all, normies (females especially) don't want to hear you explain the blackpill rationally.
This guy rejected sex from foids lmao

If you mean I believe that there are good women out there, yeah I do, I used to not, I had a very nihilistic mindset, however when I traveled around to places other than where I live, more traditional areas for example, I realized not all women are shallow hypergamous whores who can't communicate or make good decisions, and if you believe that because that's all you've seen, that's completely understandable, because that's definitely all I saw in L.A, and partly the reason I call myself a locationcel, because I do believe it's hopeless where I live, however in a more rural area, I don't believe It's Over, I do believe women are better, because I have seen and experienced social situations and encounters of women who WERE better, it was a breath of fresh air and enlightening because I didn't expect that to happen.

When you're surrounded constantly by a dark bleak world, where women are awful, it's completely understandable why you develop a mindset of hating women or thinking all women are like that, because they very well might BE awful where you live and BE like that where you live. That's the thing tho, they're like that where YOU live, they are not like that everywhere.

Also yes I have been Volcel in the past as TakeTheBlackPill says here:
This guy rejected sex from foids lmao
However this was when I was not in L.A and was traveling, funnily enough this was when I looked worse and was really obese aswell, I can imagine how great my life will be when I shed all my excess fat, and get out of L.A somehow. The reason I rejected sex was because at the time I starting to become a Christian and researching biology and started getting into a lot of studies, so I believed in, and currently believe in maintaining your virginity, unless it's with someone you're married to who is also a 100% virgin.

However just because I was Volcel then in different parts of the world does not mean I am Volcel now, I am absolutely Incel, however it's because of the state of the sexual market and how the women are where I currently live. If I was able to move to a better area, preferable a rural more conservative one somewhere in Middle America, the odds of me being Incel will drop dramatically, simply because of the nasty hypergamous culture that is primitive and destructive that I will be leaving.

Update: I did the interview so i'm confident there wont be any interference, so I can share who and where I did the Interview.

I did an Interview with Jesse Lee Peterson, with The Fallen State.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLrVxw4H4ZJ3LovpdbzF7bw/videos

This is his channel, the Interview will be unedited and it went very well, they wanted to talk about so much more stuff and said it was the best and longest interview they've done. I'm not sure when the video will be out but i'm confident that I did well, and hopefully brought a positive, yet honest light to Incels that slanderous media outlets will refuse to do.

Racepill. Heightpill. Framepill.

Racepill. Heightpill. Framepill.
Covered all 3 to a degree, didn't go specifically into Frame as much as I could have, had to try and make it digestible to normies aswell.

Just remember after the interview they can edit it together however they like to fit their agenda (if they have any) so they might only take all the bad stuff despite you having a lot of good things to say.

And i'm the Braindead one, JFL. I literally have one of the many debunks to this low IQ dead meme in my signature.

Look at my post history, i'm not some preachy Christcuck who constantly references Bible verses and tells people the only way to be happy is if you find God. I find it funny how (((Atheists))) always tend to spew out these non arguments and are so hostile and angry. Ad Homs, and a stale, constantly debunked meme about how Jesus was a Jew. It's pathetic really.
View attachment 39553
The Reddit of Theological beliefs, JFL.

>King of Jews isn't Jew
>Christianity isn't Judaism with retcons

>King of Jews isn't Jew
>Christianity isn't Judaism with retcons
Jesus was not a Jew, or resident of Judea, he was a Galilean, and a Judahite, a descendant of Judah. You can track the migration patterns of Galilean even to Europe, Jesus was described in multiple third party accounts, such as Roman letters as having sunburnt blonde hair, and blue eyes, his skin was also tanned from exposure to the sun, but for all intensive purposes he was basically described as a European, as most Galileans were.

The Judeans of Prominence were not of the Tribe of Judah, but Edomites, Esau spat in God's face by betraying his birthright and then they racemixxed with Canaanites. So this new mongrel stock of Canaanites and Edomites became what we know as today as "Ashkenazi Jews", or as they were known in the bible, pharisees, the synagogue of satan, fake jews, etc. This is basic theology. The Jews of Today have nothing to do with the original tribes of Judah.

By the Time of Christ Israel was overrun with these imposters claiming to be the true Jews, they followed the teaching of Talmud even back then, only then it was taught via word of mouth, the Talmud was only written in 500 AD if I remember correctly.

Basically one of the biggest lies in theological history is the fact that modern Jews assumed the identity of the Israelites of old, Judaism can only exist with the Talmud, which is as I said was only ever fully transcripted into text 500 after the birth of Jesus.

Shitposting aside, how were you received?

Shitposting aside, how were you received?
I'm not trying to brag, or anything, because I was actually shocked when they said this aswell, but they actually said it was their best interview they've ever done, and also the longest interview they've ever done, we could have kept talking for hours and I could have explained a ton more things in detail, and I wish I did, but sadly they had another interview set up with someone else who is unrelated to the Incel thing. I guess I did the best I could considering the circumstances, and i'm 100% confident they wont spin it in a negative light.

I'm not trying to brag, or anything, because I was actually shocked when they said this aswell, but they actually said it was their best interview they've ever done, and also the longest interview they've ever done, we could have kept talking for hours and I could have explained a ton more things in detail, and I wish I did, but sadly they had another interview set up with someone else who is unrelated to the Incel thing. I guess I did the best I could considering the circumstances, and i'm 100% confident they wont spin it in a negative light.

Will be interesting to see how many views they get. Looks like a pretty obscure channel. But congrats on the good performance. Looking forward to seeing it. Did they say when they were going to post it?

Will be interesting to see how many views they get. Looks like a pretty obscure channel. But congrats on the good performance. Looking forward to seeing it. Did they say when they were going to post it?
I think they said around Monday or Tuesday, i'll post a link to it when it's out, i'm sure cucktears and the like will be all over it.

I think they said around Monday or Tuesday, i'll post a link to it when it's out, i'm sure cucktears and the like will be all over it.

What happens when you become famous? Are you prepared for the onslaught of hot JB foids that will be sending you fanmail and begging you for your dick? I hope you have stocked up on condoms.

What happens when you become famous? Are you prepared for the onslaught of hot JB foids that will be sending you fanmail and begging you for your dick? I hope you have stocked up on condoms.
Haha, we'll see what happens, i'm a tradcel so i'm only interested in Marrying a pure virgin, not pump and dumping, and not some broken young girl or some used up trash that i'll have to betabuxx.

Haha, we'll see what happens, i'm a tradcel so i'm only interested in Marrying a pure virgin, not pump, and, dumping, and not some broken young girl or some used up trash that i'll have to betabuxx.

I'm the opposite of you. If I could I'd be pumping and dumping sluts off Tinder out of sheer boredom. But your type makes for good representation because people can't just say "buy a hooker!" to negate your arguments, whereas they can more easily say that to me. They also can't call you degenerate or claim you "hate women" or that you "just want women for sex" since you want the most traditional type of relationship possible.

I have faith in you. Do you drink? Have a drink to celebrate and chill out if so. Big day for you.

Regarding your goal, have you had any luck meeting girls at church? Like relatives introducing you to the "nice girl from church"? I think you're 5'5" right? That's pretty much dead right there if so.

I'm the opposite of you. If I could I'd be pumping and dumping sluts off Tinder out of sheer boredom. But your type makes for good representation because people can't just say "buy a hooker!" to negate your arguments, whereas they can more easily say that to me. They also can't call you degenerate or claim you "hate women" or that you "just want women for sex" since you want the most traditional type of relationship possible.

I have faith in you. Do you drink? Have a drink to celebrate and chill out if so. Big day for you.

Regarding your goal, have you had any luck meeting girls at church? Like relatives introducing you to the "nice girl from church"? I think you're 5'5" right? That's pretty much dead right there if so.
Yeah Tradcels are the best optics you we're gonna get, and i'm all about optics. I don't drink but i'm basically just chilling playing video games more than usual, and sadly no, not much luck in churches, at least in here in L.A. Even the so called "Christian" Girls are affected in places like this. The only hope is to find a trad girl from somewhere else. Middle America preferably.

Update: I did the interview so i'm confident there wont be any interference, so I can share who and where I did the Interview.

This is his channel, the Interview will be unedited and it went very well, they wanted to talk about so much more stuff and said it was the best and longest interview they've done. I'm not sure when the video will be out but i'm confident that I did well, and hopefully brought a positive, yet honest light to Incels that slanderous media outlets will refuse to do.
Great job mate! I'm looking forward to the interview.

mention ldar srs. then offer somE Rice if they hungry

Good job. It's not easy to put yourself in the light when it comes to subjects like this, so well done. I hope you mentioned the serious lack of worthwhile advice available to people in our situation. We are constantly fobbed off with worthless advice - "Be confident! Be yourself!" - because people don't understand our position, and that drives the frustration a lot of us feel.

Looking forward to hearing the interview.

This better be spicy and worth the wait. :feelstastyman:

You better be 25+, ugly, 130+ IQ, articulate and be extremely prepared.

What is it with incels and jumping at the chance to be the centre of attention with normalfags and media? Why are you so eager to represent us and likely sell us out for your personal gain? There is a slim chance you pull it off if you fit the qualities listed above, if not you justifiably deserve the jackbud treatment.

Last edited:
Whatever you do - don’t be bated into spewing mindless misogyny, that is what they will want you to do. Come with Blackpill statistics and keep the conversation on that. When will we be able to watch this?

Inb4 they never post it

Jesus was not a Jew, or resident of Judea, he was a Galilean, and a Judahite, a descendant of Judah. You can track the migration patterns of Galilean even to Europe, Jesus was described in multiple third party accounts, such as Roman letters as having sunburnt blonde hair, and blue eyes, his skin was also tanned from exposure to the sun, but for all intensive purposes he was basically described as a European, as most Galileans were.
Everything you said in here was inaccurate. Every single one of those ‘third party accounts’ you mentioned have been totally debunked, especially the ‘Roman letters’ and the description supposedly written by Pontius Pilot. You are posting white supremecist nonsense conspiracy theories as if they were fact, there is no way of knowing the exact genetic makeup of the Gilileans in first century Palestine as the entire population of Judea was displaced after the land was pillaged by Titus starting in 66 CE. What is known though, is that the Romans documented every people they conquered extensively, and never mentioned a blonde haired blue eyed population living in the Levant at the time. The area was far more homogenous back then as the Jews hadn’t yet interbred with Europeans for thousands of years, the origininal Jesus would have likely looked more like an Arab than a Jew based on modern standards.

this is actually a good thing
there is no such thing as bad publicity
i can't wait to see it

glad you found an outlet (i think i don't really know you), but jesse lee peterson is literally my least favorite person in the world, and would rather not have more trad-cons infesting these spaces

To anyone wondering why the video isn't up, before the interview happened they said it would be up by Monday or Tuesday, as you know those have passed/are here, however AFTER I did the interview, they said it was the longest interview they've ever done and probably will be a 2 part thing, I never got an estimation post interview, only pre interview, but I guess their plans changed. I assume the interview will be out this week.
Everything you said in here was inaccurate. Every single one of those ‘third party accounts’ you mentioned have been totally debunked, especially the ‘Roman letters’ and the description supposedly written by Pontius Pilot.
I didn't source anything specific, but you seem quite sure of yourself, so do you have a source that all those third party descriptions and accounts of Jesus have been "totally debunked"? Because from this:
You are posting white supremecist nonsense conspiracy theories
:soy: Tier part of your post, it makes wonder. I can address the rest of your post in more specifics aswell, I just want to cover this bit first, especially since I have to go to bed soon, so i'll probably be able to address everything once I get up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.