Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm getting interviewed as an Incel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno how related to inceldom it is, but having an outlet to say things is too irresistible to pass up: If I was the one getting interviewed, I'd also wanna somehow shoehorn in that there's a difference in the esteem we hold men vs. the esteem we hold women. It's tough to really put into words, but I think this scenario illustrates what I'm trying to convey...

Imagine some women short-shaming a man. How would people react to that? They might, in their hearts, know it was wrong to do that. But now imagine some men fat-shaming a woman. We all know how people would react to that. Injustice towards women is the fight society prefers to fight. Society might acknowledge that men face injustice, but men are sainted like women when they face hardship. And women aren't asked to look at themselves in the mirror and consider walking on eggshells for men. Not like how men are asked to do for women.

Given you have nothing to lose, might as well not pull any punches. If you feel like saying something shocking (but true), I suggest just going ahead and saying it rather than feeling inhibited. No need to pussyfoot around; leave that to the moderates or pseudo-moderates who do have something to lose and therefore have to censor themselves.

There may come a point where they ask, "So what do you propose?" That's your opportunity to say something extreme. Might as well not let it go to waste.
+1

So THIS is the power of currycels...woah....
View attachment 39499

Seriously tho, it's not Lauren Rose, it's not some cuckservative radio show, they wont edit or slander me. I wouldn't do an interview if I didn't extensively research the host/outlet I was doing it on and didn't trust them to portray me fine/unedited.
Did your nerves get touched? Just name the media platform. What's the worst that can happen, CuckTears pulls a sissyfit? They'll do that no matter what.

Did your nerves get touched?
>U Mad Bro
:lul::lul::lul: JFL, Not really my guy
Just name the media platform. What's the worst that can happen, CuckTears pulls a sissyfit? They'll do that no matter what.
It's just for safety precautions. I don't want any interference before the interview happens.

I spoke with OP. The interviewing party is somewhat credible. Although I have many doubts.

I think it's a bad idea. But it's his choice to participate.

If i got interviewed, i'd fuck with them because I know they are going to paint it in a bad light.

I'd do this:

Normally i'd think the same, and it might for true for other news outlets who might cover the interview, but i'm very confident in this one in particularly, and i'm pretty positive they'll portray it in a positive way, which I know sounds surprising considering the constant negative press we get, in fact I heard about this site through a slanderous YouTube video. I wouldn't do an int
I don't want to get into too much details so the interview will be interfered with, but it's from an outlet I trust to be unbiased and fair, and not the typical mainstream bullshit. The interview will be conducted in person at a studio. The reason why i'm telling you guys this is because I have some talking points of my own to paint Incels in a pretty positive way, or at least bring some better optics and explain the plights of men and why we're like this for various reasons, etc.

Is there any topics whether it be blackpills, redpills, terms, etc that you think are essential to bring up? I'm pretty sure I have everything down in my own notes, the interview will be about an hour or so long so I should have plenty of time to address and talk about quite a bit.
Good luck

I don't want to get into too much details so the interview will be interfered with, but it's from an outlet I trust to be unbiased and fair, and not the typical mainstream bullshit. The interview will be conducted in person at a studio. The reason why i'm telling you guys this is because I have some talking points of my own to paint Incels in a pretty positive way, or at least bring some better optics and explain the plights of men and why we're like this for various reasons, etc.

Is there any topics whether it be blackpills, redpills, terms, etc that you think are essential to bring up? I'm pretty sure I have everything down in my own notes, the interview will be about an hour or so long so I should have plenty of time to address and talk about quite a bit.
Low-IQ for thinking anything is unbiased and fair. Enjoy being a circus animal for normies.
I talked to him privately. He trusts the source. I told him it's a bad idea but he is adamant
Why does he trust them?

I talked to him privately. He trusts the source. I told him it's a bad idea but he is adamant
I feel I’d be one of the best representatives of our people too, right brother?

Low-IQ for thinking anything is unbiased and fair. Enjoy being a circus animal for normies.

Why does he trust them?
Pretty sure he follows the source privately. I cant give much info as I promised to keep it private.

Try recording the whole interview on your own camera, so if they distort anything you say you always have the raw original footage to prove they distorted the truth. I know you say you trust them, but you can't fully trust anyone.

Good for you dude. That's brave and although I don't have the guts to do it myself, we need more guys willing to do this to destigmatize the phenomenon.

Here are some main talking points I would consider important as well as pointers if you're not used to being in the hotseat. This is going to be lengthy because I want to convey everything I personally would think is important to get across. I also believe that in these types of situations, preparation is the best weapon to guarantee a successful outcome. The more you can prepare the more ready you will be.

Style/Process Pointers
Expect a lot of very bright lights, and to feel a bit off kilter by virtue of all the cameras pointed at you. Practice imagining yourself there and going through the interview in your mind, what it will feel like to sit in the seat and have all that around you. Don't let the environment or all the distractions throw you off too much.

Take your time. Speed is never necessary in an interview. People will try to pressure you into answers or pose you challenging questions. In general, it is better to say, "Hmm. That's a really interesting question. Let me think about that a moment" or "You know I haven't really considered that before, I'd have to read more about that or consider if that's true before I could say for sure". Don't feel like you need to have ALL the answers or have to answer everything with a punch immediately. It's better to think it through than to answer too quickly, say something stupid, and get caught defending the indefensible.

Talk with a slow and measured voice. Don't talk too quickly or too slowly. How you say things is as important to normies as what you say. You can have the best answers in the world, but if your heart is bounding 120 beats a minute and you sound jittery as fuck, people will just ignore your words and think "what a fucking spaz". So breathe deeply, avoid getting tense in your body, and try to speak in a relaxed and measured fashion. Have a sip of water if you need it, but mainly it's about forcing yourself to take slow measured breaths and fix your posture if you start tensing up.

If you're not used to speaking publicly (ie. shut-in or NEET), you may want to practice getting dressed how you plan to attend the event and testing yourself out by speaking into a mirror or out loud as if someone is asking you the questions. Rehearsal for job interviews is a common strategy. Politicians similarly rehearse before debates or interviews. It helps you get a groove and perform well in it.

Talking Points

Why are you on the show?
You are speaking on the show on record likely because you think it's an important subject to discuss and you want to be open about it. Being a male celibate is now a pretty common thing from the statistics, and there shouldn't need to be a stigma about that. So much of our society tries to shame men for not being sexually successful. But this is something that "just is" - it's neither something one should feel proud or ashamed of. A man is defined as an incel because he'd like to be in a sexual relationship, but can't find a willing partner. We should be able to talk freely about that.

Regarding "hate", misogyny, entitlement, etc.
Incels are just men who cannot find sexual partners and wish to. That is it. Within that group of men, there can be all sorts of philosophies or thoughts, just like among any group of men. But in general, most incels don't feel "entitled" to women. We just greatly want one, as is our natural biological drive. Being incel also doesn't mean that one needs to hate women. In fact, many incels greatly love women or the idea of having a woman, and that's one of our greatest dreams - to have a woman we love and loves us back. Describing and reflecting on innate gender differences also doesn't make one a misogynist - it's just trying to understand what drives us all and makes us unique.

What makes a man incel
Incels are typically created when a man is too low in sexual market value to compete in the modern dating market. In our current world, women have thousands of options. A woman can make a Tinder account in a busy city and have over 10,000 likes in less than 2 weeks, and people have proven that. When a woman has 10,000 pictures of men to pick from, she will generally take the upper tier and reject the bottom. And unfortunately women are fairly consistent in who they consider the upper men and the lower men.

Men are most typically judged based on their race, height, and facial attractiveness, and there is a great deal of scientific evidence proving these are the primary criteria. If the man is for example Asian, short, and has a poor face, it is very easy for him to end up with zero matches and zero prospects. >30% of Asian and Indian men are now celibate for example in America, while less than 4% of women of these same races are. Women also harshly discriminate against men with autism, as this is considered a very unattractive trait. So some incels may be better looking but generally are suffering from a condition like autism which disqualifies them instead. Almost half of men with autism will be virgins into their 30s (someone posted the exact stat but I can't find it now... @Creep?).

Hypergamy
Hypergamy is the principle that women are always in competition with one another to try to secure the highest value male they can, who is typically of higher value than they are themselves. Hypergamy is facilitated by our modern dating culture, where average women can easily match with all the tallest, most handsome, best looking men in a city. These men can then take turns servicing each of these women, and the women don't necessarily mind, because they all fantasize they will be "the one" he chooses. Statistics show the top 5% of men are now having 38% more partners than they did a decade ago, and women's sexual partner count is also rising with this. Hypergamy also leads to unstable relationships, as women are always eager to "trade up" if given the opportunity. Most divorces for this reason are initiated by women.

Gender differences in sexual selection
Men are far more open to different types of women than vice versa. While many men may have very different tastes - liking Asian girls or white girls or latinas, or liking tall or short girls, or liking big or small breasts, women tend to all have a very similar taste. Women tend to like the ideal of the tall handsome, chiseled, steroided white (or sometimes black) male. If you look at Hollywood, almost all movie stars who lead blockbuster films will fit this mold. And if you look at who gets matches on Tinder or replies online, it's the same archetype. So while people will say "everyone has different tastes", this isn't actually true for women. They tend to have remarkably similar tastes.

Women will also discriminate more harshly on genetic factors a man can't change. A man can't change his race, yet race is one of the primary criteria women use to decide if a man is dateable or not. A man similarly can't change his height, and yet not only do women feel happy to discriminate on height, they will gleefully mock shorter men on social media. A man's facial structure is also minimally within his control. There is no cure for autism either. Yet women think all these are fair criteria to reject millions of men by. By contrast, when a man rejects a woman because she is overweight, he is called a misogynist. Even though weight is actually something a person can control.

Effects of being incel
Humans are social animals and prolonged isolation can be extremely harmful. The desire to find and have a mate is extremely innate for most of us also, and when it goes unfulfilled, many of us feel empty and useless, and even drop out from society. It can lead to depression, withdrawal, self loathing, and suicidality. Social isolation can shave years of a person's lifespan.

What should be done about inceldom
It should be destigmatized. Men shouldn't be told they should be ashamed for wanting women or for being men. It is part of a man's nature to seek a woman. And if he is simply too low in sexual market value to get one, he shouldn't be mocked and told that means he is hateful or a horrible person. Many of the things that cause a man to be incel are beyond a person's control. While we all do our best for self improvement, sometimes, there's only so far one can improve. Society should be more open and aware of that.

Prostitution should be legalized. This would at least provide men with a sexual outlet. Women should be socially encouraged to return to more traditional values where the goal of life isn't to sleep with all the best looking male models from their Tinder accounts, but rather to build lasting relationships with guys more on their level. In the long term, sex dolls may help more men who are tired of the inequity to leave the dating market altogether.

Research
I would study up a bit on your basic blackpills in advance as well so you can throw some stats and references out if it is opportune. The blackpill archive has all the big ones:
https://incels.is/threads/blackpill-archive.61693/

Key points I'd personally recommend:
https://incels.is/threads/study-sho...oks-personality-money-for-both-genders.60460/
https://incels.is/threads/scientifi...f-importance-is-race-height-face-money.59098/
https://incels.is/threads/science-c...decade-women-putting-out-only-for-chad.42066/
https://incels.is/threads/another-p...rms-the-black-pill-inceldom-is-growing.43591/
https://incels.is/threads/ethnic-male-celibacy-30-in-2018.41806/
https://incels.is/threads/study-shows-that-social-isolation-may-shorten-lives.38304/

If you have any points you especially want to prove, you might want to go through the blackpill archive and make a list you can remember. Having this sort of stuff mentally on hand ready breeds confidence in my experience, because you know you can prove what you're saying, and it makes you sound far more authoritative when you can say, "according to recent statistics from the National Opinion Research Center (NORC) at University of Chicago, over 30% of nonwhite/nonblack men are no longer having sex..."

It sounds concrete, irrefutable, and very enticing as a foundation for conversation, because no longer are you debating opinions, you're discussing facts.

Good luck boyo! Hope this is at least somewhat helpful. Do a bit of prep work in advance, practice speaking and answering some imaginary (predictable) questions out loud, know what points you want to convey going in, stay on subject, and you should do well.

Last edited:
I hope you dont make us look like failed normies or beta cucks like the interviews that happened before.

Bring all the evidence, experiments, etc. with you.

Definitely show them the nazi chad / child rapist chad tinder experiments

Show them that 80% of men are ugly according to bumble women (or PoF, or whatever it was)

Show them that "personality" is almost entirely correlated with a person's looks. (This was from one of the dating sites where people were allowed to rate personality and looks seperately)

Bring the blackpill

Bring all the evidence, experiments, etc. with you.

Definitely show them the nazi chad / child rapist chad tinder experiments

Show them that 80% of men are ugly according to bumble women (or PoF, or whatever it was)

Show them that "personality" is almost entirely correlated with a person's looks. (This was from one of the dating sites where people were allowed to rate personality and looks seperately)

Bring the blackpill

All the above are good blackpills also I didn't mention in my long post above.

You can even bring these Tinder experiments in by taking the images of these to a photo printer booth in any pharmacy/Walmart/mall that has one and printing them off in nice color at 8x10". Then you could even bring them and hand them to the host as evidence when you are discussing the lie that "personality is what matters". They can read it right in front of you and reflect on it. If it's a video show, they can put them up on screen.

If you bring any props like this, you could even just fold them once and put them in your back pocket to bring out if needed.

KoxK3Io.jpg

GcGihfg.jpg

7749e7a7-9a0a-40b0-a85d-87c1def669bd-bestSizeAvailable.png

Women also harshly discriminate against men with autism, as this is considered a very unattractive trait. So some incels may be better looking but generally are suffering from a condition like autism which disqualifies them instead. Almost half of men with autism will be virgins into their 30s (someone posted the exact stat but I can't find it now... @Creep?).
Adults with aspergers are literally 10x more likely to consider suicide than the general population. For aspie children, that number is 28x more likely.
Aspie children are 7x more likely to be bullied than the general population (69%)
Half of aspie men, in a sample where average age is 35+, are still virgins. While 0 of the NT men were.

here I'll just post the chart referring to what you're talking about. Don't have to dig through that last link if not interested in other info.
1533758675337-png.34197

also important, here is a quote from the same study

"Of the individuals with ASD, significantly more women (n=18; 46.2%) than men (n=9; 16.1%) were currently in a relationship"

Possibly thousands will know you're an incel and they will look at you as a loser especially in this gynocentric dystopia we live in.

Only thing worse than an augustcel is a septembercel....

They're referring to the join date of this site.
Does that mean that

Junecel>augustcel

??

Im interested to know more about this. All the months and the birth of this site.

So THIS is the power of currycels...woah....
View attachment 39499
I'm white, the other guy is curry. Honestly, the only people on this site who are Christian are absolutely braindead, you included. Nobody cares about your Jew God, I wish the fedora meme died before you people got around to using it so you'd just screech about us not going to heaven because we haven't apologised to your sky genie for being terrible people instead of throwing le epic trilby at us. God doesn't exist and neither will you after you die, you literal mental midget.

Trust a dude dumb enough to worship a kike carpenter on a stick to trust reporters, you are so unintelligent it hurts

I think, if you told them what incels are just a good failed people who isnt going to harm anyone - they just will make fun of us. As for me its better to explain that if incels dont feel themself as part of the society (and sex isnt just personal, its also part of your social status) - they will hate this society and some of them can decide to act against it, sometimes in very cruel way.

Talk about how body is a cope since Ariana Grande only dates skinny guys. Also when people say they see ugly guys with attractive girls they mean they see fat or chubby guys with decent faces dating ugly flat girls with no tits/ass.

All I know is that OP is a volcel who has rejected sex from women due to his moralfag beliefs (used to be in his discord like 3 months ago).

Im not trying to specifically target him, but this confirms the theory that interviewcels are usually fakecels or volcels.

Talk about how people have cause and effect mixed up. It's not we don't go out so nothing happens, it's that we put ourselves out there and tried over and over and over and over and over and over again to where it was dumb to keep trying.

do you get any shekels for embarrassing yourself?

I spoke with OP. The interviewing party is somewhat credible. Although I have many doubts.

I think it's a bad idea. But it's his choice to participate.
Tradthot, Gayboi (Rubin or Milo), or black 'conservative'?

If it was Tommy Sotomayer or the black manosphere I would actually be 100% behind it, but I'm pretty sure it's the first two.
Good for you dude. That's brave and although I don't have the guts to do it myself, we need more guys willing to do this to destigmatize the phenomenon.

Here are some main talking points I would consider important as well as pointers if you're not used to being in the hotseat. This is going to be lengthy because I want to convey everything I personally would think is important to get across. I also believe that in these types of situations, preparation is the best weapon to guarantee a successful outcome. The more you can prepare the more ready you will be.

Style/Process Pointers
Expect a lot of very bright lights, and to feel a bit off kilter by virtue of all the cameras pointed at you. Practice imagining yourself there and going through the interview in your mind, what it will feel like to sit in the seat and have all that around you. Don't let the environment or all the distractions throw you off too much.

Take your time. Speed is never necessary in an interview. People will try to pressure you into answers or pose you challenging questions. In general, it is better to say, "Hmm. That's a really interesting question. Let me think about that a moment" or "You know I haven't really considered that before, I'd have to read more about that or consider if that's true before I could say for sure". Don't feel like you need to have ALL the answers or have to answer everything with a punch immediately. It's better to think it through than to answer too quickly, say something stupid, and get caught defending the indefensible.

Talk with a slow and measured voice. Don't talk too quickly or too slowly. How you say things is as important to normies as what you say. You can have the best answers in the world, but if your heart is bounding 120 beats a minute and you sound jittery as fuck, people will just ignore your words and think "what a fucking spaz". So breathe deeply, avoid getting tense in your body, and try to speak in a relaxed and measured fashion. Have a sip of water if you need it, but mainly it's about forcing yourself to take slow measured breaths and fix your posture if you start tensing up.

If you're not used to speaking publicly (ie. shut-in or NEET), you may want to practice getting dressed how you plan to attend the event and testing yourself out by speaking into a mirror or out loud as if someone is asking you the questions. Rehearsal for job interviews is a common strategy. Politicians similarly rehearse before debates or interviews. It helps you get a groove and perform well in it.

Talking Points

Why are you on the show?
You are speaking on the show on record likely because you think it's an important subject to discuss and you want to be open about it. Being a male celibate is now a pretty common thing from the statistics, and there shouldn't need to be a stigma about that. So much of our society tries to shame men for not being sexually successful. But this is something that "just is" - it's neither something one should feel proud or ashamed of. A man is defined as an incel because he'd like to be in a sexual relationship, but can't find a willing partner. We should be able to talk freely about that.

Regarding "hate", misogyny, entitlement, etc.
Incels are just men who cannot find sexual partners and wish to. That is it. Within that group of men, there can be all sorts of philosophies or thoughts, just like among any group of men. But in general, most incels don't feel "entitled" to women. We just greatly want one, as is our natural biological drive. Being incel also doesn't mean that one needs to hate women. In fact, many incels greatly love women or the idea of having a woman, and that's one of our greatest dreams - to have a woman we love and loves us back. Describing and reflecting on innate gender differences also doesn't make one a misogynist - it's just trying to understand what drives us all and makes us unique.

What makes a man incel
Incels are typically created when a man is too low in sexual market value to compete in the modern dating market. In our current world, women have thousands of options. A woman can make a Tinder account in a busy city and have over 10,000 likes in less than 2 weeks, and people have proven that. When a woman has 10,000 pictures of men to pick from, she will generally take the upper tier and reject the bottom. And unfortunately women are fairly consistent in who they consider the upper men and the lower men.

Men are most typically judged based on their race, height, and facial attractiveness, and there is a great deal of scientific evidence proving these are the primary criteria. If the man is for example Asian, short, and has a poor face, it is very easy for him to end up with zero matches and zero prospects. >30% of Asian and Indian men are now celibate for example in America, while less than 4% of women of these same races are. Women also harshly discriminate against men with autism, as this is considered a very unattractive trait. So some incels may be better looking but generally are suffering from a condition like autism which disqualifies them instead. Almost half of men with autism will be virgins into their 30s (someone posted the exact stat but I can't find it now... @Creep?).

Hypergamy
Hypergamy is the principle that women are always in competition with one another to try to secure the highest value male they can, who is typically of higher value than they are themselves. Hypergamy is facilitated by our modern dating culture, where average women can easily match with all the tallest, most handsome, best looking men in a city. These men can then take turns servicing each of these women, and the women don't necessarily mind, because they all fantasize they will be "the one" he chooses. Statistics show the top 5% of men are now having 38% more partners than they did a decade ago, and women's sexual partner count is also rising with this. Hypergamy also leads to unstable relationships, as women are always eager to "trade up" if given the opportunity. Most divorces for this reason are initiated by women.

Gender differences in sexual selection
Men are far more open to different types of women than vice versa. While many men may have very different tastes - liking Asian girls or white girls or latinas, or liking tall or short girls, or liking big or small breasts, women tend to all have a very similar taste. Women tend to like the ideal of the tall handsome, chiseled, steroided white (or sometimes black) male. If you look at Hollywood, almost all movie stars who lead blockbuster films will fit this mold. And if you look at who gets matches on Tinder or replies online, it's the same archetype. So while people will say "everyone has different tastes", this isn't actually true for women. They tend to have remarkably similar tastes.

Women will also discriminate more harshly on genetic factors a man can't change. A man can't change his race, yet race is one of the primary criteria women use to decide if a man is dateable or not. A man similarly can't change his height, and yet not only do women feel happy to discriminate on height, they will gleefully mock shorter men on social media. A man's facial structure is also minimally within his control. There is no cure for autism either. Yet women think all these are fair criteria to reject millions of men by. By contrast, when a man rejects a woman because she is overweight, he is called a misogynist. Even though weight is actually something a person can control.

Effects of being incel
Humans are social animals and prolonged isolation can be extremely harmful. The desire to find and have a mate is extremely innate for most of us also, and when it goes unfulfilled, many of us feel empty and useless, and even drop out from society. It can lead to depression, withdrawal, self loathing, and suicidality. Social isolation can shave years of a person's lifespan.

What should be done about inceldom
It should be destigmatized. Men shouldn't be told they should be ashamed for wanting women or for being men. It is part of a man's nature to seek a woman. And if he is simply too low in sexual market value to get one, he shouldn't be mocked and told that means he is hateful or a horrible person. Many of the things that cause a man to be incel are beyond a person's control. While we all do our best for self improvement, sometimes, there's only so far one can improve. Society should be more open and aware of that.

Prostitution should be legalized. This would at least provide men with a sexual outlet. Women should be socially encouraged to return to more traditional values where the goal of life isn't to sleep with all the best looking male models from their Tinder accounts, but rather to build lasting relationships with guys more on their level. In the long term, sex dolls may help more men who are tired of the inequity to leave the dating market altogether.

Research
I would study up a bit on your basic blackpills in advance as well so you can throw some stats and references out if it is opportune. The blackpill archive has all the big ones:
https://incels.is/threads/blackpill-archive.61693/

Key points I'd personally recommend:
https://incels.is/threads/study-sho...oks-personality-money-for-both-genders.60460/
https://incels.is/threads/scientifi...f-importance-is-race-height-face-money.59098/
https://incels.is/threads/science-c...decade-women-putting-out-only-for-chad.42066/
https://incels.is/threads/another-p...rms-the-black-pill-inceldom-is-growing.43591/
https://incels.is/threads/ethnic-male-celibacy-30-in-2018.41806/
https://incels.is/threads/study-shows-that-social-isolation-may-shorten-lives.38304/

If you have any points you especially want to prove, you might want to go through the blackpill archive and make a list you can remember. Having this sort of stuff mentally on hand ready breeds confidence in my experience, because you know you can prove what you're saying, and it makes you sound far more authoritative when you can say, "according to recent statistics from the National Opinion Research Center (NORC) at University of Chicago, over 30% of nonwhite/nonblack men are no longer having sex..."

It sounds concrete, irrefutable, and very enticing as a foundation for conversation, because no longer are you debating opinions, you're discussing facts.

Good luck boyo! Hope this is at least somewhat helpful. Do a bit of prep work in advance, practice speaking and answering some imaginary (predictable) questions out loud, know what points you want to convey going in, stay on subject, and you should do well.
+11111
I'm white, the other guy is curry. Honestly, the only people on this site who are Christian are absolutely braindead, you included. Nobody cares about your Jew God, I wish the fedora meme died before you people got around to using it so you'd just screech about us not going to heaven because we haven't apologised to your sky genie for being terrible people instead of throwing le epic trilby at us. God doesn't exist and neither will you after you die, you literal mental midget.

Trust a dude dumb enough to worship a kike carpenter on a stick to trust reporters, you are so unintelligent it hurts
I like @jerrycandan more and more everyday, +1
Anime viewer IQ
Baka Shinji level IQ
Also, Rei-II is the greatest waifu ever.

Last edited:
Post the video here when it's published op.

well this should be interesting

I'm white, the other guy is curry. Honestly, the only people on this site who are Christian are absolutely braindead, you included. Nobody cares about your Jew God
And i'm the Braindead one, JFL. I literally have one of the many debunks to this low IQ dead meme in my signature.
The Bible on Modern Day Jews said:
You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.The blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
Look at my post history, i'm not some preachy Christcuck who constantly references Bible verses and tells people the only way to be happy is if you find God. I find it funny how (((Atheists))) always tend to spew out these non arguments and are so hostile and angry. Ad Homs, and a stale, constantly debunked meme about how Jesus was a Jew. It's pathetic really.

The Reddit of Theological beliefs, JFL.

Try recording the whole interview on your own camera, so if they distort anything you say you always have the raw original footage to prove they distorted the truth. I know you say you trust them, but you can't fully trust anyone.
This.

All the above are good blackpills also I didn't mention in my long post above.

You can even bring these Tinder experiments in by taking the images of these to a photo printer booth in any pharmacy/Walmart/mall that has one and printing them off in nice color at 8x10". Then you could even bring them and hand them to the host as evidence when you are discussing the lie that "personality is what matters". They can read it right in front of you and reflect on it. If it's a video show, they can put them up on screen.

If you bring any props like this, you could even just fold them once and put them in your back pocket to bring out if needed.

KoxK3Io.jpg

GcGihfg.jpg

7749e7a7-9a0a-40b0-a85d-87c1def669bd-bestSizeAvailable.png
High IQ , printing out the evidence and presenting it first hand might even black pill the interviewer

Alright OP, do everyone here a favor and talk about how sex is an absolutely vital human need and talk about its massive benefits, like improved physiological health, reduced strength and increased brain power.

I wouldn't do that interview. The chance of you being hated in public is too high. There's jobs you could have in the future and other stuff.

But if you decide to go for it, then please don't give us a bad image. Don't say crazy things and address the main points of inceldom: the importance of looks and the science behind it, the countless data showing the importance of looks, and how it is impossible for midgets to gain height and for bald men to get hair.

Edit: see rageagainstTDL's post

Op. Take your own recording equipment in with you. So you've got your own evidence. Also a plus 1 can't help either. Then you can share on your own. They don't have copyright over that interview do they?

Im looking forward to this.

Tell them I hate them.

I guess commiting social suicide first makes it easier to rope later
You know what's social suicide? WATCHING ANIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.