Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm getting interviewed as an Incel

Status
Not open for further replies.
To anyone wondering why the video isn't up, before the interview happened they said it would be up by Monday or Tuesday, as you know those have passed/are here, however AFTER I did the interview, they said it was the longest interview they've ever done and probably will be a 2 part thing, I never got an estimation post interview, only pre interview, but I guess their plans changed. I assume the interview will be out this week.

I didn't source anything specific, but you seem quite sure of yourself, so do you have a source that all those third party descriptions and accounts of Jesus have been "totally debunked"? Because from this:

:soy: Tier part of your post, it makes wonder. I can address the rest of your post in more specifics aswell, I just want to cover this bit first, especially since I have to go to bed soon, so i'll probably be able to address everything once I get up.

Did you do your own recording and have a plus one as a witness?

latest
:feelsgah:

i want to see it now :p i hope we can at least get a part 1 soon today

You are screwed OP. They will crucify you for being a virgin male

Oh Jesus Christ who cares what people think of us

Oh Jesus Christ who cares what people think of us
Well it's to make the issue a personal one. If we can make Inceldom come across like Depression, that it is invisible and everywhere.. we could get some good coverage. Because families could have Incels in their family and not even know. That's a big step to getting it realised as a large scale problem in society.

glad you found an outlet (i think i don't really know you), but jesse lee peterson is literally my least favorite person in the world, and would rather not have more trad-cons infesting these spaces
Well considering the people who tend to be attacking us the most tend to be of the Leftist :soy: variety, I doubt that :soy:cels will be very happy about the interview, Incels who are more politically agnostic, and right wing, which as far as I can tell are the majority, will be happy with the interview.

Well considering the people who tend to be attacking us the most tend to be of the Leftist :soy: variety, I doubt that :soy:cels will be very happy about the interview, Incels who are more politically agnostic, and right wing, which as far as I can tell are the majority, will be happy with the interview.
Damn I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait

video still not out wtf

video still not out wtf
Looking at their upload schedule, they usually have an upload 1 week from the last, and it's been a week so i'd have to assume it has to be soon?

Update: Turns out they're airing the new "Season" of interviews as they're calling it starting with the first one being on September 20th, and it's Dr. Drew, in other words I have no idea when my interview will air this "Season" but obviously i'm not as important as Dr. Drew, so i'd have to guess sometime between September 27th and ???

Update: Turns out they're airing the new "Season" of interviews as they're calling it starting with the first one being on September 20th, and it's Dr. Drew, in other words I have no idea when my interview will air this "Season" but obviously i'm not as important as Dr. Drew, so i'd have to guess sometime between September 27th and ???

Inb4 it never airs and they do a special on Chads instead

You better be 25+, ugly, 130+ IQ, articulate and be extremely prepared.

What is it with incels and jumping at the chance to be the centre of attention with normalfags and media? Why are you so eager to represent us and likely sell us out for your personal gain? There is a slim chance you pull it off if you fit the qualities listed above, if not you justifiably deserve the jackbud treatment.
People like attention, they like to be heard when they're upset.

I like the attention too -- but I've had it BLOW UP IN MY FACE far too often to be suckered into this kind of thing now; not that anyone is asking for me!

Just remember after the interview they can edit it together however they like to fit their agenda (if they have any) so they might only take all the bad stuff despite you having a lot of good things to say.
Yea, OP should have access to the full, unedited video. Ask them.

they uploaded a video but not an incel video..

good luck but you are gonna be doxxed, trust no media when it comes to this regard, that is, unless you are doing an independent video

UPDATE

@BrendioEEE GTFIH

Przechwytywanie

Attachments

• Przechwytywanie.PNG
    Przechwytywanie.PNG
    10.1 KB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.