Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m going to commit suicide publically

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
bluepillers: 95

I've been thinking about it too tbh

I realize nothing I do will ever make me happy, and it will only get worse as time goes on till death, so what's the point

The only ones who care about me are my parents, but they will be dead in about 20 years anyways so

If you are a virgin you might as well rape a bitch before you die, not like you will be going to jail for it since you'll just kill yourself afterwards

Don't waste the rape either, don't do any quick shit, find some abandoned building or something nobody ventures and just spend a week doing everything you want, then kill yourself :feelsYall:

Well that's the route I would take if I was planning on killing myself

You should try anothER approach
Going out othER ways will likely make the lives of other incels worse. There's already a microscope on incels, and I seriously fear our society is heading toward an incel holocaust where incels are hunted down like dogs, imprisoned, brainwashed and castrated.

Dont do it boyo :cryfeels:

It won't be long before I rope

i shall witness you brada.

They literally wouldn't care lmao

Please don't do it OP :cryfeels:
That's what (((they)))want you to do, don't give them what (((they))) want.
May lord shiva run interference into the very core of your soul as he did for me op

Respect for your sacrifice. Die with honor brother.

If you are a virgin you might as well rape a bitch before you die, not like you will be going to jail for it since you'll just kill yourself afterwards

Don't waste the rape either, don't do any quick shit, find some abandoned building or something nobody ventures and just spend a week doing everything you want, then kill yourself :feelsYall:

This is the kind of shit that makes us appear in IT JFL

The thing is if I ever have the courage to commit suicide i'm doing it immediately before my conscious comes back to stop me. All I need is one short moment of insanity. I won't be making no goodbye post or nothing special. One day something super bad will happen to me again and I'll be brave and immediately strangle myself. You'll know when I'm no longer online

They can take responsibility for my death when I’m writhing on the floor, foaming at the mouth, because it’s them who killed me.
think they give a fuck? lmao

Gonna be honest with you OP,nobody would give a single fuck. Ugly men are perceived as less than cockroaches so seeing one commiting suicide wouldn't chance much.

Normies only care about the suicides of chads and foids,aside from that you are pretty much invisible.

DON'T KILL YOURSELF but If you rlly cannot endure this no more,do It in a fashionable way,the type of death that would make the first pages of best gore. Like those guys jumping of giant buildings.

Work on scale models or waifubot. Find something to live for.

Last edited:
Society doesn’t care about people like me. I’m invisible to them. They hate me and want me dead, but that’s ok because they will get to see me die in front of their eyes. They can take responsibility for my death when I’m writhing on the floor, foaming at the mouth, because it’s them who killed me.

They ignored my suffering in life and so they will get to see me die in front of them.

This is the kind of shit that makes us appear in IT JFL

JFL if you are going to kill yourself anyways, why not do it, you have nothing to lose

IT will hate us anyways, as incels our desires are diametrically opposed to the desires of the average woman

The incels of the past didn't "become incels" because they raped, they didn't spend time complaining on a forum, and because of that, some of us were born

lol based. I was considering doing this too, had fantasy of live streaming suicide on news telecast. traumatizing millions jfl

lol based. I was considering doing this too, had fantasy of live streaming suicide on news telecast. traumatizing millions jfl

Muh trauma, you guys have a pretty high view of the average human, people love shock value shit, reminds me of that movie Night Crawler, people make money by showing up to scenes of accidents, deaths, mutilations, etc and they get paid by TV companies for the "juicy footage"

If you think you are going to traumatize anyone (other than very young children) you are kidding yourself

People aren't that caring

Muh trauma, you guys have a pretty high view of the average human, people love shock value shit, reminds me of that movie Night Crawler, people make money by showing up to scenes of accidents, deaths, mutilations, etc and they get paid by TV companies for the "juicy footage"

If you think you are going to traumatize anyone (other than very young children) you are kidding yourself

People aren't that caring
True most people would move on. but for anxiety disorder people would still leave an impression. regardless I won't be doing it anytime soon

True most people would move on. but for anxiety disorder people would still leave an impression. regardless I won't be doing it anytime soon

Why not just occultmaxx using foids, use them for sacrifices for a ritual, if it works you become a warlock, if not you just kill yourself like you planned on doing JFL

Don't let them win , tbh seek what right and true and live by it , seek god . It's all worth it after all in paradise we will have it all while all the degenerate will just burn in hell for eternity

Do it in public and be sure to use a car bomb packed with ball bearings and dozens of dead chickens infected with rabies. Take a suicidal dose of drugs, get really drunk, drive to the middle of a public square or something, have a pole and noose rigged on top of your car, set the bomb to go off 2 minutes after you drop.

If you really want to do it make sure you die on the spot, if not they are gonna rush you to a hospital and may end up paralyzed or something like that

Do what Plato did or whoever
Do you mean Socrates? iirc Plato died of natural causes

Anyone who posts about suicide never goes through with it

If you really want to do it make sure you die on the spot, if not they are gonna rush you to a hospital and may end up paralyzed or something like that

Do you mean Socrates? iirc Plato died of natural causes
The guy who lived on the streets in Roman times or something and died by letting dogs eat him

jfl no one is going to care and you will probably fail

If you do it just do us a favor and in your sui note say that IncelTears bullied you into doing it.

you won't do anything you nigger

When I off myself, I’d like to neck myself in front of the public in a crowded area. I’ll stab my throat or take lots of tablets beforehand and just die like an animal, on the street.

Society doesn’t care about people like me. I’m invisible to them. They hate me and want me dead, but that’s ok because they will get to see me die in front of their eyes. They can take responsibility for my death when I’m writhing on the floor, foaming at the mouth, because it’s them who killed me.

They ignored my suffering in life and so they will get to see me die in front of them.
no you're supposedto off them first then off yourself saxon. Also do you live in bong because if you do end up doing this dm the details so I can record.

Why not just occultmaxx using foids, use them for sacrifices for a ritual, if it works you become a warlock, if not you just kill yourself like you planned on doing JFL
You said you are agnostic, but you are a practicing atheist.

practicing atheist.

What the hell does this mean, you seem to be confused on what atheism or even agnosticism is

Atheism is simply the disbelief in a God, the end, any other things you add to it are you own personal biases, there are vegan atheists that think eating meat is "morally wrong" and probably the kindest person you'd ever meet that detests all forms of violence, and there's probably a serial killer athiest too lol, the only thing that makes both of them atheists is their disbelief in God, not their way of life

Agnosticism is the belief that the existence of God, of the divine or the supernatural is unknown or unknowable, the end, anything else you add to it are your own personal biases

There is no such thing as a "practicing" atheist or agnostic because THERE ARE NO ASSIGNED PRACTICES OTHER THAN WHAT THE DEFINITION STATES

You seem to be falsely conflating these things with religion in the same way that there are things a religious person "has to do", atheism and agnosticism doesn't work like that, there is nothing you have to DO in order to BE a part of those groups other than what the definition states

This is my perspective on life and the choices I make when it comes to the existence of God:
Do you have proof unicorns don't exist?

Of course you don't

Does that mean they do exist?

No

Does it mean they don't exist?

Also no, they could very well exist

BUT

If one is going to base their life choices on something

IT MAKES MORE SENSE TO BASE YOUR LIFE CHOICES ON OBSERVABLE REALITY RATHER THAN SOMETHING THAT MERELY HASN'T BEEN PROVEN TO NOT EXIST YET

This is common sense, but you are a religious person so logic doesn't matter to you, only your emotions matter

The possibility of God existing is not going to deter me from doing things God would punish me for, because it makes no sense to limit your decisions on a mere possibility when this could be your only life

Last edited:
What the hell does this mean, you seem to be confused on what atheism or even agnosticism is

Atheism is simply the disbelief in a God, the end, any other things you add to it are you own personal biases, there are vegan atheists that think eating meat is "morally wrong" and probably the kindest person you'd ever meet that detests all forms of violence, and there's probably a serial killer athiest too lol, the only thing that makes both of them atheists is their disbelief in God, not their way of life

Agnosticism is the belief that the existence of God, of the divine or the supernatural is unknown or unknowable, the end, anything else you add to it are your own personal biases

There is no such thing as a "practicing" atheist or agnostic because THERE ARE NO ASSIGNED PRACTICES OTHER THAN WHAT THE DEFINITION STATES

You seem to be falsely conflating these things with religion in the same way that there are things a religious person "has to do", atheism and agnosticism doesn't work like that, there is nothing you have to DO in order to BE a part of those groups other than what the definition states

This is my perspective on life and the choices I make when it comes to the existence of God:

The possibility of God existing is not going to deter me from doing things God would punish me for, because it makes no sense to limit your decisions on a mere possibility when this could be your only life
I didn't mean to say it was illogical, just want pointed it out and provoke you a little.
You know Pascal's bet? You can apply it analogous to agnostics
There are many, who say: I don't know if there is a God, but I try to live good so that he cannot have something against me when he is real.
I would call them practicing theists. I think there a some in this place too.

Of course, applying morals is not bounded to thinking about God, but we both agree that having morals and not believing in a God/higher authority, who made such laws is crooked logic, at least when you want to make your subjective morals general law.
And vegan atheists are driven by feelings ("good": empathy, "bad" moral & spiritual pride, rebellious nature), or other philosophies and beliefs like karma, the law of attraction, other hinduistic beliefs like reincarnation, or simple filling their void of transcendence and meaning - but it is not conclusive in itself on the one hand and not purely (materialistic) atheistic on the other.
Nonetheless, I believe we have a consciousness and are made in the image of God every man has at least some fragment of the objective moral law in him, so I don't wonder WHY they have a sense for the poor maltreated creatures. It needs a long road down to become a serial killer IMO.

While this thought has occurred to me as well, I'd rather die somewhere I'm comfortable. Besides, I wouldn't want to be "saved" and fucked up for life.

Dude, you will only end up as a video on the internet with stupid comments.

Find help, don´t commit suicide. Don´t let them win like this. There are many copes in life and once you may find the right one.

They only "won" in that scenario because the men were cucks, and didn't set the women ablaze before taking themselves out
There are many, who say: I don't know if there is a God, but I try to live good so that he cannot have something against me when he is real.

I used to think like that, but then I realized everything that is a sin is set in opposition of what you were programmed to desire, so a sadist who sets the world up like that isn't guaranteed to follow his rules and not torture people in heaven anyways, so if there are no guarantees and the only guarantee I have is personal choice here on earth, then I won't limit those choices

I always find it funny how Christians will often tell you - "Who are you to say what God can do with his creations, he can do what he wants when he wants"

Yet it never dawns upon those same Christians that this applies to everything, he could throw everyone in heaven into hell and start with a "fresh batch" to watch this entire thing over again with "new characters", he could randomly cancel the eternal torture and just place everyone into heaven so people who hoped would "pay for their sins" spent a single day in hell and got away scott free

If he can do whatever he wants regardless of any assumed rules, then there's no reason to assume he will follow anything in the bible as it was written

Either way when I talk to other Christians they say hell isn't even eternal and one suffers due to the extent of their sins, they even go as far as saying if hell was eternal God would not be a loving God (which I would agree with)

Which makes the entire debacle even more funny because there are so many denominations of Christianity and every single one thinks they have "the true doctrine"

Last edited:
Since August 24th is my last day alive I'll do the same ahk. I'm blowing my brains out in a crowded area. Give everybody PTSD for life. Fuck humanity. Once everyone else dies the planet can finally thrive like it once did.

get yourself a .357 mag and do it publicly like budd dwyer

No one would care.
Except us :cryfeels:
Since August 24th is my last day alive I'll do the same ahk. I'm blowing my brains out in a crowded area. Give everybody PTSD for life. Fuck humanity. Once everyone else dies the planet can finally thrive like it once did.
Based
fuck you OP. you post this shit on a public forum, and make incels look like terrorists.

if you kill yourself, don't do it in public
:soy::soy::soy: