Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m going to commit suicide publically

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
When I off myself, I’d like to neck myself in front of the public in a crowded area. I’ll stab my throat or take lots of tablets beforehand and just die like an animal, on the street.

Society doesn’t care about people like me. I’m invisible to them. They hate me and want me dead, but that’s ok because they will get to see me die in front of their eyes. They can take responsibility for my death when I’m writhing on the floor, foaming at the mouth, because it’s them who killed me.

They ignored my suffering in life and so they will get to see me die in front of them.
Make sure to write a manifesto, mention your autism. Also, recommend using a pistol with hollow points, it will be painless that way.

The most important suicides have been self immolations in very public spaces. Like Mohamad Bouazizi or that Vietnamese monk. That being said you actually need to die for anyone to care and that's difficult in a crowded space where people have fire extinguishers in a country with advanced medical equipment.

I plan on doing it in public and making it so messy, it costs more to clean up my mess than it would for healthcare to cover my surgeries.

I plan on doing it in public and making it so messy, it costs more to clean up my mess than it would for healthcare to cover my surgeries.
Defecate the whole area... so that they also have to clean your poo after your martyrdom.

Looks like I'll be seeing you on BestGore (JFL)

hope you're trolling op, no reason to kill yourself when you can go er

Make then pay in ( gta )

No one would care.
ikr why would anyone care about some low status sub-8 male roping xD we were born to get weeded out of the gene pool to begin with.

I think soyciety is so desensitized to suffering and violence your death would amount to a drop of piss in the ocean. The reality is most people wouldnt care or be all that effected by it.

Best you can do is live and low inhib maxx to the point of trolling normies irl so they could feel a semblance of the hell that is inceldom.

When will this thread end?

Earth circumference in planck lengths IQ.