Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm nearly underweight

qualifiedneet

qualifiedneet

based necrofag
★★★
I'm kind of proud of myself. It was unintentional however I think I want to lose more.

I dont care about how I look because whether I'm fat or thin I'm still unattractive so who cares about that.

I love controlling my diet. I have no sense of control in my life other than that and I like the feeling.

I hope I fucking die from this one day or something else. :kys:

Sounds like an eating disorder. I'm underweight too, but that's for lack of development (my growth was stunted by hormonal disorder). You can try to exercise and control your body too. Of course, depending on how depressed you are, "exercising" will ring as absurd as "going to the Moon", I know because that's where I am.

I'm kind of proud of myself. It was unintentional however I think I want to lose more.

I dont care about how I look because whether I'm fat or thin I'm still unattractive so who cares about that.

I love controlling my diet. I have no sense of control in my life other than that and I like the feeling.

In any case, this is good news bro, not everyone can keep a diet.:мазок:

I had body image disorders for as long as I can think of ... went from under to overweight all my life. what saved me from looking like a complete lowlife was weight lifting. here me out: I still dont look good, but at the end of the day I know: I did what I could do. Do with this information what you can :chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Sounds like an eating disorder. I'm underweight too, but that's for lack of development (my growth was stunted by hormonal disorder). You can try to exercise and control your body too. Of course, depending on how depressed you are, "exercising" will ring as absurd as "going to the Moon", I know because that's where I am.
Yeah I know it is an ED

Don't really like exercising but I do it occasionally

I had body image disorders for as long as I can think of ... went from under to overweight all my life. what saved me from looking like a complete lowlife was weight lifting. here me out: I still dont look good, but at the end of the day I know: I did what I could do. Do with this information what you can :chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
I wish I could but I can't bring myself to go weightlift. I could do it at home but I will be so embarrassed if my mom catches me (she weight lifts and is stronger than me despite being an almost 50 year old woman)

Maybe if I go on T boosters (I have a hormone deficiency) I might be able to motivate myself a bit more
Yeah it was over before I was underweight :forcedsmile:
In any case, this is good news bro, not everyone can keep a diet.:мазок:
:feelsXmas:

You gotta fatten up my dude

Maybe if I go on T boosters (I have a hormone deficiency) I might be able to motivate myself a bit more
t boosters dont work. either use real gear or go natty. as for me i dont do it for the looks, but for the personal struggle. also who gives afuck what your mothers thinks tbh

Nearly isn't good enough

That sounds bad. My BMI is not even halfway to underweight and I already feel like a fucking skeleton. Or maybe it depends on the individual distribution of body mass and the muscle-to-fat ratio.

I agree.

It was unintentional
I love controlling my diet. I have no sense of control in my life other than that
:lul:

If you want to rope, starvation is a slow and painful way to go. Better to make your life as enjoyable (or non-painful) as possible and rope in an instant when you decide to. Then again, I don't practice what I preach, considering how take bad care of my health myself.