Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm not even attracted to most women in my age group.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
So I'm 24 and to be completely honest I don't find most women in their mid 20's to be attractive. Even with early 20's I see girls looking worn out from the party lifestyle. The wall is hitting women younger and younger due to degeneracy in college. I really want to date 18-19 year olds,. Unfortunately soysociety thinks normal male sexuality is problematic. JFL we live in clown world.

But hey, let's say I was attracted to mid 20s women. Most of them would consider my virginity and datelessness to be a "red flag" and they will think I'm a subhuman abomination because women are judgemental bitches.

Most of them would consider my virginity and datelessness to be a "red flag" and they will think I'm a subhuman abomination because women are judgemental bitches.
Why would you tell them you're a virgin? At age 24 that would be social suicide I would assume. Saying it in high school could get you laughed at. One of the few friends in high school was stupid enough to say that to some people and they made fun of him until graduation. At 24, I'm sure it would be even worse. Don't tell people.

Why would you tell them you're a virgin? At age 24 that would be social suicide I would assume. Saying it in high school could get you laughed at. One of the few friends in high school was stupid enough to say that to some people and they made fun of him until graduation. At 24, I'm sure it would be even worse. Don't tell people.

after getting jackhammered by chads in their college years, they would definitely be able to tell

women are fully mature by 14-16 biologically

So I'm 24 and to be completely honest I don't find most women in their mid 20's to be attractive. Even with early 20's I see girls looking worn out from the party lifestyle. The wall is hitting women younger and younger due to degeneracy in college. I really want to date 18-19 year olds,. Unfortunately soysociety thinks normal male sexuality is problematic. JFL we live in clown world.

But hey, let's say I was attracted to mid 20s women. Most of them would consider my virginity and datelessness to be a "red flag" and they will think I'm a subhuman abomination because women are judgemental bitches.
Stupid inkwell, how dare you have preferences, only women can have them!!!!!!! :soy: :soy: Oh, you think this is a double standard? Uhhhhhh, well, you are ugly and short!!!! :soy: Bodypositivity tho! :soy:

Stupid inkwell, how dare you have preferences, only women can have them!!!!!!! :soy: :soy: Oh, you think this is a double standard? Uhhhhhh, well, you are ugly and short!!!! :soy: Bodypositivity tho! :soy:

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: DUDE, there are some HOT 35 year old cougars who DIG older virgins bro! it's their thing you should talk to one!

Take off the make up and the vast majority of women are subhuman af

18-19 is legal, but they don't want subhumans either

after getting jackhammered by chads in their college years, they would definitely be able to tell
That's only if you're going to fuck or something. They can't tell if you're a virgin even if you somehow found a way to talk to them.

That's only if you're going to fuck or something. They can't tell if you're a virgin even if you somehow found a way to talk to them.

Even then, they would detect my autism and their pussies would get as dry as the sahara.

The biological prime of females is at age 14.

24 is usually when women's looks start to fade
so that makes sense

I have know ppl 24 dating even 15 16 yo foids,nibody gives a fuck and no weird shit happened, whit disgusting feminism nowadays this became taboo

Teens are prime, I live in a country where it's legal, shame I can't get laid anyways :cryfeels:

The wall? What a huge cope, female smv peaks at 20 but still remains constantly high, especially in their own age groups.

I'm so blackpilled and bitter that anyone older than 14-16 just doesn't do it for me

I'm so blackpilled and bitter that anyone older than 14-16 just doesn't do it for me
How old are u? Im 20 and i feel the same way,in italy is legal and people dont really give so much shit like m'urrica but girls born in 2004/2006 are fucking gross whit their tik tok mindset

If you are not, just imagine their disgust. They have like 1/10 of your testosterone so their libido is even lower.

Most women in their 20s look really hagged under all the fake up and years of boning chad cock

How old are u? Im 20 and i feel the same way,in italy is legal and people dont really give so much shit like m'urrica but girls born in 2004/2006 are fucking gross whit their tik tok mindset
29, my time has passed for sure. I find them sexually attractive but I'm not sure I'd want to marry one

18-19 year old is too old . 14 or below is ideal. @Personalityinkwell would agree aswell

I'm attracted to foids in their 20s, 30s and even beyond. It's just that foids in their 10s are not only more attractive but also have more years of attractiveness ahead of them + less mileage and jadedness. There's a lot of reasons really to want a younger foid.

I’ll take any age between 18 and 40 but i have no room to be picky