Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m such a fucking pussy

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
Was doing some shopping when the foid I had my eye on for some time now came up next to me (I had just clocked out and I was getting some things and she was working in that same aisle).

I was seriously considering saying something like: “so, how’s your morning going?” and I just held that sentence in my mind without saying a word while I felt adrenaline coursing through my veins and my heart pumping.

As you can imagine, she eventually left and I never said anything. I’m a high inhib coward. Fuck. I can’t even maintain a basic social interaction without my fight or flight instincts going into overdrive

You make us look bad with this post

I'm same as you.

Foid worship post

You are not high inhib, your brain is telling you not to embarrass yourself by putting yourself into a situation that’s not meant for you.

Was doing some shopping when the foid I had my eye on for some time now came up next to me (I had just clocked out and I was getting some things and she was working in that same aisle).

I was seriously considering saying something like: “so, how’s your morning going?” and I just held that sentence in my mind without saying a word while I felt adrenaline coursing through my veins and my heart pumping.

As you can imagine, she eventually left and I never said anything. I’m a high inhib coward. Fuck. I can’t even maintain a basic social interaction without my fight or flight instincts going into overdrive
Ok GrAY

My reaction to this post: :horror:

@shii410