Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m suffocating in the military

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
I hate this place, no one likes me, I can’t do my services, everything here is difficult. I was already suffocating before due to being an incel but after joining it doubled. I’m just not cut for this shit why couldn’t my service end rn????

Why would u join if u are an incel? Seems like going to prison or a mental hospital. I only thought about joining it for money.

Why would u join if u are an incel? Seems like going to prison or a mental hospital. I only thought about joining it for money.
Cuz it’s mandator

When are you able to leave?

jfl at joining military as an incel. the foids and sex haver will certainly appreciate your service by having more sex.

Your oneitis is suffocating on Chads cocks

jfl at joining military as an incel. the foids and sex haver will certainly appreciate your service by having more sex.
This forum makes me want to kms

how so, is your life not bad enough to want to do that prior to visiting this forum. check your priorities.
This forum reminds me of uncomfortable truths :feels: