Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m the biggest loser on this forumn

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
18 year old, high school dropout, was addicted to hard drugs, no friends, no future no nothing.

No I’m the biggest loser here

has a women ever shown interest in you?

18 year old, high school dropout, was addicted to hard drugs, no friends, no future no nothing.
You're only 18 tho. I'm a college dropout NEEt at 21 with no job

Another day on Chads.is :feelswhat:

nah that would be @Broly cuz he's a dalit.

Doesn’t matter, everything else in my life is so horrible it cancels it out
The fact that you dodged the question means that yes they have.

Leave nigger.

No it’s been six months since I have, never doing that again
What's stopping you from improving your situation? It sounds like you're rock bottom. You can only go up

What's stopping you from improving your situation? It sounds like you're rock bottom. You can only go up
Everything is against me, I have probably undiagnosed autism, diagnosed bipolar, ocd, no friends, hard drug addiction and no future. I will probably be living off NEETbux the rest of my days, or fall back into using and kill myself

What poverty does to a nigga (I can relate I've lived in poverty my entire life)

Is that the hoe E-thot who got murdered by a beta buxxing simp?
Yea it's Bianca but I think the guy who killed her was a ex boyfriend not one of her orbiters.
If so, he posted naked pictures of her as well right? right?
Not that I'm aware of. This is the only picture he sent to her discord after he killed her.

Everything is against me, I have probably undiagnosed autism, diagnosed bipolar, ocd, no friends, hard drug addiction and no future. I will probably be living off NEETbux the rest of my days, or fall back into using and kill myself
I used to have OCD when I was really young that shit is mentally exhausting. Why do you believe you have autism or bipolar?

I used to have OCD when I was really young that shit is mentally exhausting. Why do you believe you have autism or bipolar?
Bipolar is confirmed, autism I know for a fact it just hasn’t been diagnosed m.

Bipolar is confirmed, autism I know for a fact it just hasn’t been diagnosed m.
Since you subscribed to this site would you ascribe the reason for your inceldom to be your mental health?

Yea it's Bianca but I think the guy who killed her was a ex boyfriend not one of her orbiters.

Not that I'm aware of. This is the only picture he sent to her discord after he killed her.
Fucking cunt you already committed murder at least give us a treat :feelsUgh:

What's the best way to unlock all the chars in ssbu so we can play :feelsaww:
Are you new at the game? I kinda suck at the game myself lol
Anyway, here's how you unlock the characters fast:
  1. Fight against bots in the Smash section.
  2. A new challenger will approach, beat them.
  3. Close the app.
  4. Launch it again and repeat.
You usually have to wait 10 minutes for a new fighter to appear, but by closing the app, you restart the timer. So a new fighter will appear after every bot match.

Are you new at the game? I kinda suck at the game myself lol
Anyway, here's how you unlock the characters fast:
  1. Fight against bots in the Smash section.
  2. A new challenger will approach, beat them.
  3. Close the app.
  4. Launch it again and repeat.
You usually have to wait 10 minutes for a new fighter to appear, but by closing the app, you restart the timer. So a new fighter will appear after every bot match.
Yeah i've had it i just don't know how to start tbh, i want to play since i like ssbm a lot

We need more goreposting here, i thought you were a fag when you first responded to my threads but ur based gorecel
Be careful tho, I got a 20% warning last time I did on @Ghulface113's thread.

Yeah i've had it i just don't know how to start tbh, i want to play since i like ssbm a lot
btw nintendo online sucks so you should play with an ethernet cable to avoid lag

We need more goreposting here, i thought you were a fag when you first responded to my threads but ur based gorecel
Good idea. It's a sort of mental filter to weed out infiltrators. It might also weed out truecels though.

Good idea. It's a sort of mental filter to weed out infiltrators. It might also weed out truecels though.
Ok we can do 2 foids 1 cup type of posts

same lmao, but i switch it between platforms.
Mine isn't long enough for the switch plus i have a ghetto ass chinese dock so i'll have to get an extension maybe? Will that bottleneck me?

wait, did that fag reply to my question and it got deleted?
lmao fucking hate these failed normies who received attention from women...
Have you ever? What is your age and KHHV status?

Mine isn't long enough for the switch plus i have a ghetto ass chinese dock so i'll have to get an extension maybe? Will that bottleneck me?
hmm, i'm not sure about that stuff, so sorry can't really help there :feelsbadman:
Have you ever? What is your age and KHHV status?
course i've never received positive attention from women, i'm an incel.

hmm, i'm not sure about that stuff, so sorry can't really help there :feelsbadman:

course i've never received positive attention from women, i'm an incel.
What is your age boyo?

How dare you.