[Experiment] Incel Clown Posse?

HarvesterOfInceldom

HarvesterOfInceldom

Incels of the World, Unite!
-
Anyone see that article with the Insane Clown Posse being linked to incels? We should make a parody group called the Incel Clown Posse and cover ICP songs but with incel lyrics. We can have the group led by Violent JFL and Shaggy 2 Cope. Would be hilarious

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
8fee0e34-ca44-4ae3-8f8a-8fd762997964-jpeg.156913

Look at my dog, this is my reaction to this thread. Yeah my dog is cool

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
-
As a Michigan native I've always been a fan of these guys.

Its always been strange and funny to me at the same time however that the internet never seemed to "get the joke" and always ferociously hated these guys thinking they were just mindless douchebags that took themselves too seriously but were too low IQ to know any better.

Yet the reality is that it was of course the internet that was the retarded and low IQ douchebags that took themselves too seriously whereas ICP were the real "winners" all along being self made millionaires or multi millionaires at this point (for all I know) and could care less what a bunch of assorted internet random assholes think of them.

acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Luminary
-
icp sucks dick and its fans are retarded hillbillies that like to burp and fart and eat hot dogs from 711 with chili on it

Speed

Speed

Recruit
-
ICP and that juggalo culture is hilarious to me. Who said white americans had no culture :feelskek::lul:

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
It could be a decent idea i guess but their music is trash imo