Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[incel theory] If you are an incel you should live as close to the center of your country as possible

I

IncelHeII

If you are an inkwell you should be as far away from beaches and popular/ tourist places as possible. Basically be in the most undesirable location. Maybe we could find a wife in Siberian wilderness :feelshaha:

If you are an inkwell you should be as far away from beaches and popular/ tourist places as possible. Basically be in the most undesirable location. Maybe we could find a wife in Siberian wilderness :feelshaha:
I live in coastal croatia but the city I live in is really industrialised and polluted so no tourists :feelsLSD:

that's sad man i wish humans could just live together and keep the planet nice
true but thats what you get when you have a big port in a strategic postition

true but thats what you get when you have a big port in a strategic postition
Thats the planet blackpill for me and humanity blackpill that ultimately hates and not gives a shit about this life on earth. Fuck the whores, fuck the hypergamy, lonlineless ect, we are here for whatever faggot reason and we destroy this planet with wars and harnessing resources and doing nuclear tests, hell we even polluted space

Thats the planet blackpill for me and humanity blackpill that ultimately hates and not gives a shit about this life on earth. Fuck the whores, fuck the hypergamy, lonlineless ect, we are here for whatever faggot reason and we destroy this planet with wars and harnessing resources and doing nuclear tests, hell we even polluted space
At least my country still has gorski kotar
Gorski kotar: 5 čarobnih lokacija koje morate posjetiti
Gorski Kotar: Zašto se isplati upoznavati ovaj težački kraj | Travel Advisor

Looks nice. I Hate that I grew up in a filthy city with trash everywhere and us kids played in the trash filled streets and the ' adults' did not care
It is very nice, good climate too.
Doesn't get unbearably hot in the summer like my shithole city does

I live in coastal croatia but the city I live in is really industrialised and polluted so no tourists :feelsLSD:
Why cant I reply to linesnap99? I want to tell him I like the beach but it's true its full of beautiful people

Why cant I reply to linesnap99? I want to tell him I like the beach but it's true its full of beautiful people
Maybe he isn't ready to know that yet

In the majority of countries, the middle of the country is literally in the middle of nowhere. I live in canada so I would be freezing to death in northern manitoba

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back