Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Being Unable to Buy Meat at a Butcher Shop

Hyperwristcel

Hyperwristcel

The True Alpha Male
★★
I can not start talking to people unless I'm drunk or know they are absolute spergs like me. For example, our grocery store has a butcher right next to it, but I can not talk to one of the female workers since I'm so high inhib and scared that they will reject or ignore me, even though I know that they are practically forced to talk to me and will get in trouble / might lose their job if they don't.

If just the thought of this scenario makes me anxious, imagine how hard it is for me to ask a girl out, especially knowing that I'm a 3/10 soup hooman. Never began.

Just be vegan theory

It is because of your thin wrists.

It is because of your thin wrists.
That's why I always wear sweaters or jackets. I also prefer wearing gloves to hide my tiny hands.

It's brutal in summer when everyone sees my 12 year old girl frame.

That's why I always wear sweaters or jackets. I also prefer wearing gloves to hide my tiny hands.

It's brutal in summer when everyone sees my 12 year old girl frame.
I have that too. The only "fuck this shit" moment about my wrists was the time i went to a watch store 6 years ago, i wanted to get a casio g-shock watch and all the watches were too big for me. I got it anyways and my wrists growed a bit i think now i can wear it with no issues.

I have that too. The only "fuck this shit" moment about my wrists was the time i went to a watch store 6 years ago, i wanted to get a casio g-shock watch and all the watches were too big for me. I got it anyways and my wrists growed a bit i think now i can wear it with no issues.
I lost a Casio G-Shock my aunt gifted me for my tenth birthday. It still haunts me till this day, it was such a nice watch. These days I own a unisex Seiko watch which is so small that it won't make my 13.5cm wrists look tiny:
94df4d3d04.png

This guy has average wrists and it looks tiny on him. On my wrists it looks just right.
How old were you when your wrists grew

Last edited:
we should all eat more beef bc it is the least efficient way to produce calories so the poor ethnic religous countries can't continue their population explosion bc the prices for crops are getting higher and if they don't start using birth control like any other civilised people they will starve to death

we should all eat more beef bc it is the least efficient way to produce calories so the poor ethnic religous countries can't continue their population explosion bc the prices for crops are getting higher and if they don't start using birth control like any other civilised people they will starve to death
high IQ

I lost a Casio G-Shock my aunt gifted me for my tenth birthday. It still haunts me till this day, it was such a nice watch.
Yeah mine still looks like its brand new tbh, its been 6-7 years since i bought.
Seiko watch
My dad has a mechanical seiko watch. Mirin tbh, i like how you dont need to replace the batteries.

I have No Problem asking Cashier Foids where groceries are or anything related to buying Shit.

Its Like My brain Just switches knowing that i have only one Goal Here and that is getting food , and GROCERIES Dont require Smalltalk Either , i think thats why its so easy at least for me

But Other then that im completely spastic , My social skills are utter Shit.

@Hyperwristcel

I have No Problem asking Cashier Foids where groceries are or anything related to buying Shit.

Its Like My brain Just switches knowing that i have only one Goal Here and that is getting food , and GROCERIES Dont require Smalltalk Either , i think thats why its so easy at least for me

But Other then that im completely spastic , My social skills are utter Shit.

@Hyperwristcel
low inhib mogs me, my heart starts beating really fast when I think about having to ask anyone for anything.

when i was in college i experienced similar mistreatment by those bottom of the barrel retial workers. in butcher shop those fuckers wouldnt even look at me. one time i was ready to checkout and those fuckers kept talking to each other ignoring my existence. if it was any other customer they wouldnt do that. they only do that to ethnic manlets.

nowadays i just delivery-maxx most things including grocery. saves time and efforts.
I'm tall and they still do it to me. No one respects me because of my 5 inch wrists and girl hands and frame.

just wear long sleeves theory.
don't want to sweat my ass off during summer, but yeah I always wear huge jackets and coats during winter so no one sees my tiny wrists

don't want to sweat my ass off during summer, but yeah I always wear huge jackets and coats during winter so no one sees my tiny wrists
where do you live

Central Europe, not being too specific cause FBI is watching.
I know, I just wanted to know how the weathers like there. In the states summers can get terrible in the south but in the east generally aren't that bad.

I know, I just wanted to know how the weathers like there. In the states summers can get terrible in the south but in the east generally aren't that bad.
Summers go up to 40 degrees celsius sometimes, but it's rare. Usually they're not as bad as in the South. Southern US is probably much worse.

Summers go up to 40 degrees celsius sometimes, but it's rare. Usually they're not as bad as in the South. Southern US is probably much worse.
40 celsius is bad. i dont blame you for wearing short-sleeved shirts. it can be brutal interacting with foids in public.

40 celsius is bad. i dont blame you for wearing short-sleeved shirts. it can be brutal interacting with foids in public.
Summer 2006 and 2019 were the only ones where I remember temperatures reaching 40+ degrees celsius ... but long sleeved shirts are brutal above 30 degrees anyways, and every summer here gets at least that hot.

low inhib mogs me, my heart starts beating really fast when I think about having to ask anyone for anything.
Only in Stores i can do that because it IS Store related and favourable answers are expected. Like hey! where i can find ( watever product ) and you will Always get an answer.

If im in the Open , haha its over