Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Chris Chan Lifemogs you

• Thread starter BrazilianPardoleiro
  • Start date
BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★★★
My life is so boring; all I do is work, use my cell phone (too poor to afford a PC) and sleep every day, while he's living an interesting life. You know it never began when even a tranny autistic weirdo mogs you.

almost everyone lifemogs me

Nah I prefer to be an incel nobody than a truecel trannycel autistcel who fucked his own 80yo mother with dementia :feelspuke:

Nah I prefer to be an incel nobody than a truecel trannycel autistcel who fucked his own 80yo mother with dementia :feelspuke:
agreed. I can at least Buddhism cope and now I will reincarnate in the pleasure world.

He probably enjoys fast food faily and i can only eat "pollo asado" as a treat :reeeeee:

There's a chance to be like him, kiwitards are lurking here right now. Just show your face and do autistic antics.

Make current events tangentially related to inceldom in order to be relevant theorem

why didn't they move the thread to lounge? jfl shit mods
Chris Chan is actually extremely relevant to inceldom insofar as he's an autist who only had sex with a prostitute before fucking his mother.

He literally ascended by fucking his mother, just shy of age 40. And everybody knows that becoming a tranny is simply the biggest cope an incel can engage in -- certainly if they exhibit "lesbian" interest in females afterwards (exactly like Chris).

Last edited:
There's a chance to be like him, kiwitards are lurking here right now. Just show your face and do autistic antics.
I'm not talking about the attention normies give him, i'm talking about his life itself, you know? His life is full of interesting things, while mine is literally irrelevant.

Last edited:
Chris chan is probably one of the most well documented people in history, No matter what I do in the future people will forget about me and I will fade into obscurity while he was hours long documentaries chronicling everything about him for future generations.

Yea he mogs

Last edited:
Chris chan is probably one of the most well document people in history, No matter what I do in the future people will forget about me and I will fade into obscurity while he was hours long documentaries chronicling everything about him for future generations.

Yea he mogs
Brutal truth! even a incestuous rapist tranny Mogs us :feelsohgod:!
51960D4F A949 4043 B8D5 E0BF26B276CE

C9B7422C F6B8 41BB A28F 125EA00C15CF
literal motherfucker tranny

I'm not talking about the attention normies give him, i'm talking about his life itself, you know? His life is full of interesting things, while mine is literally irrelevant.
He attracted a lot of negative attention to himself being a retarded without self awareness with access to the internet. His life seems busy because it was trolls fucking with him or he destroying his life even further 24/7. Completely infamous.

Last edited:
Your life must be so boring; Fucking hookers, eating in luxurious restaurants, graduating from Oxford
He Mogs even most normies then comes here to brag :feelsohgod:

he mogs me in every way

actually I feel glad that at least I am not this guy